Author Topic: Clinton Surrogate, Fox Host Get Into Heated Argument Over Russian Uranium Contracts  (Read 501 times)

HAPPY2BME

BY: Madeleine Weast   Follow @MadeleineWeast
October 21, 2016 11:35 am

The conversation quickly turned to the Clinton Foundation receiving large sums of money as Russia secured key uranium deals while Clinton was secretary of state.

The discussion became heated when Hemmer asked Goodfriend, “How do you allow Russian companies to get the contract for the uranium deposits all over the world?”

“I don’t like the fact we allow these Russian companies with direct ties to Vladimir Putin to get access to the uranium deposits overseas and some in this country as well,” Hemmer said.

Goodfriend then accused Hemmer of loving Russia for reportedly hacking and releasing emails via WikiLeaks but hating Moscow when it receives contracts for uranium.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDn6NAuLX4E

http://freebeacon.com/politics/clinton-surrogate-fox-host-heated-argument-russian-uranium-contracts/

HAPPY2BME

This is government corruption of the highest level.

Nobody wants to talk about it here.  Instead they bombard us with Clinton MSM propaganda.

Why is that?

Offline libertybele

This is government corruption of the highest level.

Nobody wants to talk about it here.  Instead they bombard us with Clinton MSM propaganda.

Why is that?

Yes it is corruption at the highest level; however to the best of my knowledge it's never been proven.  The Clinton Foundation is nothing more than a money making machine in which they filter money back to themselves.    It would be my guess that the proof of  a 'uranium' contract with Russia is somewhere buried in all the e-mails. I also think that there are those among the Washington cartel that have 'invested' in the Clinton Foundation and their share of the profits increase dramatically should she become president.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 05:23:15 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.