Author Topic: ‘We got your emails, Podesta!’: Clinton chairman relentlessly heckled at debate  (Read 515 times)

HAPPY2BME

October 20, 2016
By Victor Skinner

Hillary for America campaign chairman John Podesta is feeling the heat over personal emails released by WikiLeaks that expose his political corruption and collusion, and it’s clear the public isn’t interested in his excuses.

Podesta appeared on CNN yesterday in an attempt to explain away the countless scandals exposed by hackers who broke into his Gmail account. But as he tried his best to blame the Russians, the crowd at the live segment obviously couldn’t have cared less about what Podesta had to say and repeatedly shouted over him.

“Podesta! We got your emails, Podesta!” one man yelled in a recording of the interview posted to Real Clear Politics. “We have your emails, Podesta!”

Based #Trump supporters heckle @johnpodesta white @wolfblitzer tries to interview him. “we got your emails, John Podesta!” #MAGA pic.twitter.com/yblxHA9hOO

— MicroSpookyLeaks™ (@WDFx2EU7) October 19, 2016

Blitzer repeated asked Podesta whether any of the released emails, and specifically the damning transcripts of Hillary Clinton’s secret speeches to her Wall Street donors, have been doctored in any way, but the chairman dodged and weaved as the insults and taunting piled on.

“Have any of the emails or transcripts that have been released been doctored, or are they accurate?” Blitzer asked.

“I’m only going to say this, Wolf, when this first came out it came out with a lie from Julian Assange saying when he first released these that I was a co-owner of the Podesta group. Factually, completely untrue,” Podesta replied, avoiding the question.

Blitzer tried again.

Are the transcripts of speeches before Goldman Sachs. Are they accurate?” he asked.

“What I would say to that, Wolf, is we’re not going to get into that …,” Podesta said before droning on about Dodd/Frank and accountability on Wall Street.

“We have your emails, Podesta!” the taunting continued.

“Liar!”

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/got-emails-podesta-clinton-chairman-relentlessly-heckled-debate/

HAPPY2BME

Here's the soul song of 98% of progressive liberals on this forum ..

"What I would say to that, Wolf, is we’re not going to get into that …,” Podesta said

Offline Night Hides Not

Here's the soul song of 98% of progressive liberals on this forum ..

"What I would say to that, Wolf, is we’re not going to get into that …,” Podesta said

If you're referring to us NeverTrumpers, we've got the volume up to 11 playing The Who, "Won't Get Fooled Again."

If you're looking for a soul song, allow me to suggest "And the Beat Goes On" by the Whispers. From 1979, one of the best years of my life. 1980 turned out even better, as I convinced my German neighbors, in German, over many discussions fueled by jagerschnitzel and Konigsbacher Pils, that Reagan would be a far better President than Carter, and would NOT start WWIII.  Those were glorious times, though the stories are interesting only to me.  lol
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

HAPPY2BME

If you're referring to us NeverTrumpers, we've got the volume up to 11 playing The Who, "Won't Get Fooled Again."

If you're looking for a soul song, allow me to suggest "And the Beat Goes On" by the Whispers. From 1979, one of the best years of my life. 1980 turned out even better, as I convinced my German neighbors, in German, over many discussions fueled by jagerschnitzel and Konigsbacher Pils, that Reagan would be a far better President than Carter, and would NOT start WWIII.  Those were glorious times, though the stories are interesting only to me.  lol

========================

Well, Reagan won, and the Soviet Union fell, and there was no WWIII.

Good stuff, but hillary will have WWIII served on a gold plate within six month.

Then what will you do?