Author Topic: Clinton family home is loaded with 'expensive gifts' from Global Initiative sponsors reveals man who ran it -  (Read 590 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Clinton family home is loaded with 'expensive gifts' from Global Initiative sponsors reveals man who ran it - as Bill boasts about his Bob Dylan 'gates'

Bill Clinton's former aide Doug Band mouthed off about the president not playing by the same disclosure rules as others, in a new Wikileaks email
    Band suggested to John Podesta, whose emails were hacked, that the Clintons' New York home is loaded with 'expensive gifts' from CGI donors
    Today in Las Vegas, while there's no evidence it was CGI-related, Clinton gushed about having one of Bob Dylan's sculptures at his home
    Clinton told the crowd of volunteers that he and Dylan had a mutual friend and he was gifted the metal gate for his 65th birthday present 

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com In Las Vegas, Nevada

Published: 17:13 EST, 20 October 2016 | Updated: 18:08 EST, 20 October 2016

The Clintons' home in Chappaqua, New York is loaded with 'expensive gifts' from Clinton Global Initiative sponsors, according to President Clinton's former top aide Doug Band. 

Band, mouthing off to John Podesta in one of the emails made public by Wikileaks, was complaining how he had to be transparent, as he was warring with Chelsea Clinton over using her parents' name to attract business to his firm Teneo.

Bill Clinton, Band suggested, did not play by the same rules.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3857400/Clinton-family-home-loaded-expensive-gifts-Global-Initiative-sponsors-reveals-man-ran-Bill-boasts-Bob-Dylan-gates.html#ixzz4NiD5vfm3
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

I've read the clintoon rule book.

Page 1: There are no rules.

There is no page 2.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mountaineer

Nothing about this band of criminals can surprise me anymore.

I think.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org