Author Topic: Warning: Do not cast your vote in 2016 until you see this film!  (Read 1043 times)

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HAPPY2BME

Re: Warning: Do not cast your vote in 2016 until you see this film!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 04:42:35 am »
Less than 2% ever even heard of Gary Johnson.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 04:58:06 am »

You live in a fantasy world.  Everyone has heard of him.  I would guess lots do not know much about him.  But your a fool if you think that everyone is voting for Trump or Hillary.  I know that third party voting is going to be extensive.  Not enough to win but you never know if Trump or Clinton will make it to 270.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 05:12:33 am »

2% of whom?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 05:57:11 am »
Less than 2% of whom? I even see yard signs up this way. There are even more alternatives, too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2016, 02:31:30 pm »
You live in a fantasy world.  Everyone has heard of him.  I would guess lots do not know much about him.  But your a fool if you think that everyone is voting for Trump or Hillary.  I know that third party voting is going to be extensive.  Not enough to win but you never know if Trump or Clinton will make it to 270.

Glenn Beck actually interviewed one of the characters who spoke on the film.  A point was well made, whether or not you like ALL of Johnson's stances on the issues; he still better than Hillary or Trump at least knows the Constitution and is the only 3rd party candidate who has made it on the ballot in all 50 states.   That in itself is a huge accomplishment as meeting requirements for a 3rd party is much more difficult than for the GOP or the DEM. Secondly, IF he is able to successfully get more than 5% of the electoral vote, that would be very significant and not only does it send a clear message, but sets up the party for further success next election cycle.

Secondly, Johnson is doing well in NM, McMullin is actually ahead of Clinton and Trump in Utah and is doing well in Idaho.  IF enough people vote third party, there is a slight possibility it could deny Clinton and Trump the majority.

IMHO, I think it is very important for people to realize that they have a choice other than Clinton and Trump; however, I also think it is very important for people to realize what is at stake this election.

As Cruz stated; don't sit home, vote your conscience and vote down ballot.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Wingnut

« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2016, 03:02:16 pm »

You are less than 2%...and you have heard of him.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2016, 12:58:32 am »
To late me and the wife already voted..

I considered Johnson but I think he is going to get over 10% up here which is double what the Libertarians did last time. I wrote in McMullin because when it came down to it I would never vote for Trump or Hilliary, Johnson would be a protest vote and he like the other two is not a Conservative, so I voted for the Conservative who most reflected my world view...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2016, 03:18:06 am »
Glenn Beck actually interviewed one of the characters who spoke on the film.  A point was well made, whether or not you like ALL of Johnson's stances on the issues; he still better than Hillary or Trump at least knows the Constitution and is the only 3rd party candidate who has made it on the ballot in all 50 states.   That in itself is a huge accomplishment as meeting requirements for a 3rd party is much more difficult than for the GOP or the DEM. Secondly, IF he is able to successfully get more than 5% of the electoral vote, that would be very significant and not only does it send a clear message, but sets up the party for further success next election cycle.

Secondly, Johnson is doing well in NM, McMullin is actually ahead of Clinton and Trump in Utah and is doing well in Idaho.  IF enough people vote third party, there is a slight possibility it could deny Clinton and Trump the majority.

IMHO, I think it is very important for people to realize that they have a choice other than Clinton and Trump; however, I also think it is very important for people to realize what is at stake this election.

As Cruz stated; don't sit home, vote your conscience and vote down ballot.
Castle made it onto the ballot here, and is either on the ballot or a write-in in 47 of the 50. He's more conservative than Johnson, imho, and I will be voting for Castle.
To check if he would be on the ballot or a write-in in your state follow the link.http://castle2016.com/how-to-vote-for-darrell-castle/
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis