Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton and partial birth  (Read 16608 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton and partial birth
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2016, 12:50:52 pm »
I don't understand why people like Ingraham don't recognize that every time they say something like that they've burnt another bridge. There are bridges on fire all over the place and they just keep lighting more - and then claim they're trying to win... Incredibly stupid.

Good point.  Is Laura really stupid enough to think that people who oppose Trump because he is pro-abortion are really standing with Clinton who is pro-abortion??

She is either that stupid, that desperate, or that dishonest....

In any case she is driving principled pro-life people away from her, and farther away from Trump.

If it takes outright lies like this to bully people into voting for Trump, what person in his or her right mind would fall for it??

@DB
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 12:51:25 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2016, 01:23:39 pm »
Notice how quickly these liberals attack conservatives?
True that.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2016, 01:27:03 pm »
Trump was great the other night when he brought up abortion, I applauded...But for you Laura, to insinuate that conservatives who don't vote for your idol agree with abortionist.

My opinion of you Laura was more than you deserved....you my dear are not a conservative.

I know this because I am. My number one issue for years has been abortion. Everyone who knows me knows I am adamant about it.

Never Trumpers feel the same as I and how dare you throw this insult at us hoping that this will make us change our minds, for me it does the opposite...it sickens me that you have lowered yourself to this depth.

Hillary made it quite clear she is all in on abortion, even late term abortion. Trump stood solidly on the side of life. If your number one issue is abortion who do you want appointing Supreme Court Judges?

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2016, 01:27:59 pm »
I think this election has made it quite obvious that almost every single "conservative" radio talk show host is a party first Republican when it comes down to it.

Goes double for Salem Network, home to Mark Davis, Mike Gallagher, Hannity, etc.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2016, 01:32:57 pm »
Laura Ingraham and Sean Hannity should stop.  If they don't, the only audience they'll have are their true believers.

Hannity now has the number one show on cable news. Megyn NeverTrump Kelly has the lowest 

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2016, 01:37:23 pm »
Hannity now has the number one show on cable news. Megyn NeverTrump Kelly has the lowest

And what happens when Trump loses?  How long can he sustain his anger to keep those eyeballs on his show?

I don't really care about FOXNEWS any longer. I don't watch and won't.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2016, 01:39:24 pm »
A Mitt Romney shill like LI has exactly ZERO credibility when bitching at ANYONE regarding the abortion issue.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2016, 01:45:34 pm »
A Mitt Romney shill like LI has exactly ZERO credibility when bitching at ANYONE regarding the abortion issue.

You're right Obama was a much better choice to be president. Look at all the wonderful thing O has done to the USA. Things I'm sure Hillary will build on.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2016, 01:48:29 pm »
I don't understand why people like Ingraham don't recognize that every time they say something like that they've burnt another bridge. There are bridges on fire all over the place and they just keep lighting more - and then claim they're trying to win... Incredibly stupid.

There is a 'philosophy' of sorts that says "May the bridges I burn light my path ahead". Personally I subscribe to it. HOWEVER...

How you apply it is what matters most. Personally I have a clear idea of where I'm going and a clear set of principles that I'm not going to compromise 'no matter what'. They have not and will not be changing. So there is little point in worrying about people and issues that interfere with that behind me. They written off as a problem and I won't be revisiting them or relying on them for anything because I either don't trust them or reject their views/positions outright. They are the problem in my view, not an ally.

But I'm not a talking head that lives and dies by an audience who will watch my shows/buy my books/pay my salary. I'm just me. She is a person reliant on all those things. And her pond hopping on candidates, positions etc. is exactly why burning bridges is the wrong way to go about things for that to succeed.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2016, 01:52:30 pm »
You're right Obama was a much better choice to be president. Look at all the wonderful thing O has done to the USA. Things I'm sure Hillary will build on.

He was. The most conservative guy actually won. He at least opposed homosexual marriage at one point. He also had a mirror record to Romney. Had you done your homework you'd know that. As bad as Barry is, and he assuredly is, Romney was Trump lite. Pathetically bad/evil/wrong. A known con man that had a record of liberalism and conservative haters. EDIT/HATING

And best of all, Conservatives were not responsible for EITHER Obama or Romney. Lesser evil voters were. And you stupidly did not learn your lesson.

« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:55:08 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2016, 02:01:50 pm »
Hillary made it quite clear she is all in on abortion, even late term abortion. Trump stood solidly on the side of life.

Much like his sudden realization that he was a Republican after being a life long Dem...his conversion to Pro Life is shaky at best and not to be trusted.

If your number one issue is abortion who do you want appointing Supreme Court Judges?

Neither.  Only a Kool-Aid drinking Trump supporter really believes he will appoint or even nominate anyone on that list he supposedly has.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #36 on: October 21, 2016, 02:11:41 pm »

Link?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Axel

« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2016, 02:41:50 pm »
Trump was great the other night when he brought up abortion, I applauded...But for you Laura, to insinuate that conservatives who don't vote for your idol agree with abortionist.

My opinion of you Laura was more than you deserved....you my dear are not a conservative.

I know this because I am. My number one issue for years has been abortion. Everyone who knows me knows I am adamant about it.

Never Trumpers feel the same as I and how dare you throw this insult at us hoping that this will make us change our minds, for me it does the opposite...it sickens me that you have lowered yourself to this depth.

If you're allowing Trump to come between you and abortion, repudiating Trump is more important than the unborn. Which is fine, I guess, but at least we know where you stand.

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2016, 02:44:24 pm »
If you're allowing Trump to come between you and abortion, repudiating Trump is more important than the unborn. Which is fine, I guess, but at least we know where you stand.

You got that from what @mystery-ak said?

Here I think you might need to study this:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2016, 02:45:02 pm »

Don't you have a candidate that wants Planned Parenthood to be funded?

Yup. You do. So you are either clueless or a propagandist. Nether should be trusted. Neither is a pillar of conservatism.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2016, 02:46:01 pm »
You got that from what @mystery-ak said?

Here I think you might need to study this:

It's just another liberal going scorched earth as his candidate implodes.

Offline Axel

« Reply #41 on: October 21, 2016, 02:46:33 pm »
Hillary made it quite clear she is all in on abortion, even late term abortion. Trump stood solidly on the side of life. If your number one issue is abortion who do you want appointing Supreme Court Judges?

Weak and feckless "conservatives" in Congress take their cues from weak "conservatives" here and elsewhere. Unwilling to stand up for what they believe in and quickly fold to the liberals every time.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2016, 02:49:21 pm »
Weak and feckless "conservatives" in Congress take their cues from weak "conservatives" here and elsewhere. Unwilling to stand up for what they believe in and quickly fold to the liberals every time.

You wouldn't know a conservative if you met one.

Offline Axel

« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2016, 02:51:25 pm »
You wouldn't know a conservative if you met one.

:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2016, 02:54:25 pm »

If Boehner and McConnell and the rest of the GOP leadership had listened to the type of Conservatives we have on this board and other Conservative political websites...there wouldn't have been a second Obama term, the entire laundry list of things Obama has done that are un/post Constitutional would have never happened and we wouldn't be in the weak position we are on the Global stage.

Instead like your idol...Orange Jesus...they spent more time trying to destroy anyone within their party that wouldn't go along with them.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2016, 02:54:37 pm »
:tongue2: :tongue2: :tongue2:

The demonstrated intellect of the Trump supporter.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2016, 02:55:41 pm »
Alright...back on topic please..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2016, 03:15:37 pm »
I won't abandon the unborn; because my self-righteousness is so important. Laura is absolutely correct.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2016, 03:17:45 pm »

Does it bother one how merely being for the nominee subjects one to the most uncivil, hostile and basest comments.

Pot Kettle. And crocodile tears.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2016, 03:19:58 pm »
There has never been a more pro-life Republican on the ticket than Mike Pence, never, not with Reagan, Palin nor anyone else and certainly not with Romney.