Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton and partial birth  (Read 16619 times)

Offline Axel

Re: Laura Ingraham: 'Never Trump' stands with Clinton and partial birth
« Reply #100 on: October 22, 2016, 02:28:38 pm »
If Tom's heart is in the right place, he'll stop lying about those of us for whom the life of the unborn is the highest priority.

No, the life of the unborn must necessarily fall somewhere below repudiating Trump on your list of priorities.

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Axel

« Reply #101 on: October 22, 2016, 02:36:25 pm »

There are a lot of people here who do not like Trump but are going to vote for him because they dislike Hillary more.

There is no consuming hatred here...most here feel the need to confront and defend their conservative positions....we would all love to be united behind one conservative candidate but that isn't the case.

Sorry you feel the hatred here as I don't think anyone here wants that to happen.

Look at the post right before yours by @Norm Lenhart for a lovely example.

YOU on the other hand are living vicariously through him. You have a choice to be 'other' and you won't. You parrot every bad thing about Trump as if you always held his beliefs as your own. Even when they invariably change week to week. Thats a whole other level of disgust we have for you.

"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #102 on: October 22, 2016, 02:40:03 pm »

People have disgust for you Trump fanatics. Lots of it. You brought it on yourself with your disgusting actions in support of a madman. Thats the reality you created here and in the real world.

If the shoe fits, wear it. If the truth hurts, good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #103 on: October 22, 2016, 02:44:26 pm »
No, the life of the unborn must necessarily fall somewhere below repudiating Trump on your list of priorities.

I'm going to assume you're not as dense as the things you post, and explain it clearly.......

It is precisely BECAUSE my first priority is the life of the unborn that I repudiate pro-abortion Trump.

And accusing people whose priority is the life of the unborn of being pro-abortion because we can't support pro-abortion Trump is the filthiest attack you can level at pro-lifers.  (Laura Ingraham had better beg forgiveness from the Almighty God for this lie).

But this depth of smearing is not a surprise, considering how filthy the attacks Trumpists level have always been......

This one may be second only to accusing Ted Cruz' father of killing Kennedy.

It's vile, Axel, and you are vile for making the accusation.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #104 on: October 22, 2016, 02:47:26 pm »
People have disgust for you Trump fanatics. Lots of it. You brought it on yourself with your disgusting actions in support of a madman. Thats the reality you created here and in the real world.

If the shoe fits, wear it. If the truth hurts, good.

I'm beginning to wonder if some of them even have a conscience left.

The lies are so egregious, it's hard to grasp what's going on in the soul of those leveling these attacks.

When I think about it, they use our morality against us, our Christianity against us, our pro-life passion against us.

It doesn't take a brilliant theologian to figure out where these attacks originate.....

And it's not a good place.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Axel

« Reply #105 on: October 22, 2016, 02:49:05 pm »
I'm going to assume you're not as dense as the things you post, and explain it clearly.......

It is precisely BECAUSE my first priority is the life of the unborn that I repudiate pro-abortion Trump.

And accusing people whose priority is the life of the unborn of being pro-abortion because we can't support pro-abortion Trump is the filthiest attack you can level at pro-lifers.  (Laura Ingraham had better beg forgiveness from the Almighty God for this lie).

But this depth of smearing is not a surprise, considering how filthy the attacks Trumpists level have always been......

This one may be second only to accusing Ted Cruz' father of killing Kennedy.

It's vile, Axel, and you are vile for making the accusation.

Don't act offended, because you're not. You can dish it out, and I know you can take it.

You repudiate "pro-abortion Trump"  which necessarily allows Hillary the baby killer to take the throne. Your cognitive dissonance is impressive.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #106 on: October 22, 2016, 02:50:30 pm »
I'm beginning to wonder if some of them even have a conscience left.

The lies are so egregious, it's hard to grasp what's going on in the soul of those leveling these attacks.

When I think about it, they use our morality against us, our Christianity against us, our pro-life passion against us.

It doesn't take a brilliant theologian to figure out where these attacks originate.....

And it's not a good place.

Been telling you for a while now they are liberals. You'll see it eventually ;)

They are what their actions show they are. No more, no less. Liberals have no conscience. History begins anew every morning for them and they feel, not think, What ever they feel is what is that day. Tomorrow may be different.

No conscience, no principle.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:52:07 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #107 on: October 22, 2016, 02:51:25 pm »
Don't act offended, because you're not. You can dish it out, and I know you can take it.

You repudiate "pro-abortion Trump"  which necessarily allows Hillary the baby killer to take the throne. Your cognitive dissonance is impressive.

Hit dog howls. You're howling an awful lot as Trump gets closer to his deserved defeat.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #108 on: October 22, 2016, 02:52:45 pm »
Been telling you for a while now they are liberals. You'll see it eventually ;)

They are what their actions show they are. No more, no less. Liberals have no conscience. History begins anew every morning for them and they fell, not think, What ever they feel is what is that day. Tomorrow may be different.

No conscience, no principle.

I think that "no conscience, no principle" is far beyond just liberalism.  The fact that they're avidly supporting, lying for, cheating for, bullying for Trump is proof positive that they're liberals.  No question about that.

But their problem is deeper, and spiritual in nature.

There's something very, very wrong with what they're doing, and their lack of conscience in doing it.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #109 on: October 22, 2016, 02:56:10 pm »
I think that "no conscience, no principle" is far beyond just liberalism.  The fact that they're avidly supporting, lying for, cheating for, bullying for Trump is proof positive that they're liberals.  No question about that.

But their problem is deeper, and spiritual in nature.

There's something very, very wrong with what they're doing, and their lack of conscience in doing it.

Thats the very thing that makes them liberals. It's why they choose liberalism. Liberalism allows them to be completely free of any responsibility.

Do as thou will shall be the while of the law.
-Alester Crowley

Offline musiclady

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2016, 02:56:18 pm »

I'm never offended by a Trump troll without a conscience. 

So set your little mind at ease.

I'm not voting for pro-abortion Trump.  No cognitive dissonance.

It's called integrity.  Ethics.  Morality.

And no amount of lying from you is going to take those things away from me.

You lose, Axel.

You ALWAYS lose.

Offline Axel

« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2016, 02:56:27 pm »
Hit dog howls. You're howling an awful lot as Trump gets closer to his deserved defeat.

22222frying pan

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #112 on: October 22, 2016, 02:58:23 pm »
22222frying pan

See? You turn to violence whenever you can't handle the truth. ;)

Offline aligncare

« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2016, 03:36:41 pm »

Move along, Axel. Nothing to see here. No visible hatred anywhere(!).

They just want to share their Coca-Cola with you and teach you how to sing.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #114 on: October 22, 2016, 03:38:36 pm »

Don't you have an Alt Right meeting to attend on your new home, Kitty? The one you trash TBR from?

Any new race cards to throw today?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #115 on: October 22, 2016, 03:57:56 pm »

If the life of the unborn was a priority, then Trump never would have been the nominee.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #116 on: October 22, 2016, 04:00:25 pm »

Amazing how you can dish out the crap...but you can't take it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #117 on: October 22, 2016, 04:24:42 pm »
Thats the very thing that makes them liberals. It's why they choose liberalism. Liberalism allows them to be completely free of any responsibility.

Do as thou will shall be the while of the law.
-Alester Crowley

I respectfully disagree, Norm.  Not about liberalism, but about these few trolls who taint this forum.

The lies, the support for depravity, the disregard for the lives of the unborn, the mocking of people with moral standards...... these are signs of a deeper issue than just politics.  There's a warped sense of self here.

I know people who are liberal politically, but are still ethical.  I know people who are liberal politically who are still kind.  I know people who are liberal politically who still treat others with respect.

These people are both liberal and empty.  They are arguing that wrong is better than right.  That evil is better than good.

As I said before, the source of the lies they're telling isn't difficult to figure out.

No doubt that they are liberals.  NO conservative cheerleads for Trump.  NONE.  But there's far more wrong than that here.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #118 on: October 22, 2016, 04:26:48 pm »
If the life of the unborn was a priority, then Trump never would have been the nominee.

This is the core of the issue.

IF these Trumpists cared a thing about the unborn, they would never have supported Trump in the first place.

The fact that they are using our pro-life ethics against us in bullying us to vote for pro-abortion Trump is an indication of a deep hypocrisy and inability to tell right from wrong.

If they cared about the unborn, they would have been against Trump from Day One. 

But they didn't.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #119 on: October 22, 2016, 04:35:12 pm »

So the feeling is mutual then.

Don't even pretend that your level of disgust for people here who don't bow to Orange Wonderful doesn't seep through in almost every post you make.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #120 on: October 22, 2016, 04:38:45 pm »
I respectfully disagree, Norm.  Not about liberalism, but about these few trolls who taint this forum.

The lies, the support for depravity, the disregard for the lives of the unborn, the mocking of people with moral standards...... these are signs of a deeper issue than just politics.  There's a warped sense of self here.

I know people who are liberal politically, but are still ethical.  I know people who are liberal politically who are still kind.  I know people who are liberal politically who still treat others with respect.

These people are both liberal and empty.  They are arguing that wrong is better than right.  That evil is better than good.

As I said before, the source of the lies they're telling isn't difficult to figure out.

No doubt that they are liberals.  NO conservative cheerleads for Trump.  NONE.  But there's far more wrong than that here.

I agree. Maybe I could/should have explained my view better.

I personally use the word "Liberal" and "Evil"pretty much interchangeably. All liberals are evil. There is nothing good in or about liberals. Likewise, all evil is just liberalism. Liberalism is 'anything goes'. Crowley summed up his philosophy "Do as thou will shall be the whole of the law." Biblicallly, the whole fall from grace was Lucifer embodying that and in fact, where it derived from.

So yes, I completely agree with your thoughts that there is something far deeper wrong with them. They lie with no remorse when the truth would serve them and America better. They completely rewrite history. they have flipped good and evil on it's head. They excuse every evil Trump forwards and rail against any calling him on it. They threaten violence. They willingly trade babies lives for votes and condemn any trying to stop it. They excuse sexual assault against women. They have nearly filled the bingo card of identifiers.

Liberal - Evil. Zero difference.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #121 on: October 22, 2016, 04:45:15 pm »
There's an expression, "Perfection is the enemy of the possible",

Senator Ted Cruz co-sponsored the "the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act"  prohibiting abortions after 20 weeks.

There were some folks even complaining "Well, that means a baby can be aborted in the first 20 weeks";

It's more important to get things done, not be so pure in one's views that nothing can get done.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #122 on: October 22, 2016, 04:47:21 pm »
There's an expression, "Perfection is the enemy of the possible",

Senator Ted Cruz co-sponsored the "the Pain Capable Unborn Child Protection Act"  prohibiting abortions after 20 weeks.

There were some folks even complaining "Well, that means a baby can be aborted in the first 20 weeks";

It's more important to get things done, not be so pure in one's views that nothing can get done.

You have repeatedly shown poor judgement in your reasoning. This post is no exception. You are simply approving abortion on your personal terms.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #123 on: October 22, 2016, 04:50:20 pm »
Those who profess to be pro life cannot possibly promote tRump.   He was for partial birth abortion when he was a NY dem  He proclaimed support for Planned Parenthood on one of the first days out as a republican.

So according to this logic, Ronald Reagan who signed abortion into California law, could never be considered a Pro-Lifer.

Thanks for playing!  **nononono*

Offline TomSea

« Reply #124 on: October 22, 2016, 04:53:43 pm »
If Tom's heart is in the right place, he'll stop lying about those of us for whom the life of the unborn is the highest priority.

I've no idea who wrote this; but I've got 25 years of voting for Pro-Life candidates,

But it's beyond voting, it's working in a crisis pregnancy center, taking part in pro-life marches and praying at abortion clinics.

Now, please tell me, whomever wrote this, just what you have done for the Pro-Life movement,

Let's match it up.

And I will add on, I read pro-life news daily, I have donated to the pro-life movement as well.

Et Tu!

Inquiring minds want to know.

Mike Pence is the most pro-life Republican ever on the ticket,

More than Ryan, Palin and Reagan.

This line of questioning is like fish in the barrel.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 04:55:09 pm by TomSea »