Author Topic: Alfred E. Smith Memorial Dinner Presidential nominees Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump deliver remarks at the annual Alfred E. Smith Memorial Foundation Dinner in New York City, October 20, 2016  (Read 6620 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Donald Trump Heckled by New York Elite at Charity Dinner
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2016, 08:37:15 pm »
She wasn't obnoxious at the dinner, but behaved appropriately. She may be a liar, but she has manners. Trump lies, and has no manners whatsoever.

She slung just as much if not more mud towards Trump.  I found her comment about the Statue of Liberty completely offense and lacking in manners.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Yeah but translating from the original Russian on the teleprompter was a hoot.  She had good writers for the earlier jokes.  I think she may have written the later stuff herself.  Trumps early material wasn't too bad either but his inability to read really ruined his set.

Offline libertybele

We have two of the 'ugliest' candidates in history running for president with deep pockets attending a charity. With a miracle a 3rd party will be seated and we won't have to listen to either one of them again!   :patriot:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:45:13 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Rivergirl

Notice the silence when the whiner complained they all used to love him and his money when he was a dem.

DT didn't even win his own voting district during the primary.   NY is not going to vote for him.  If he ran as a dem he would have won.  He copied Bloomberg to his own detriment.  Such a smart brain.  The best.

Offline Hoodat

Re: Donald Trump Heckled by New York Elite at Charity Dinner
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2016, 08:21:04 pm »
She slung just as much if not more mud towards Trump.  I found her comment about the Statue of Liberty completely offense and lacking in manners.

Like many other Americans, I had already turned it off long before Hillary took the podium.  My only takeaway from the dinner is what a complete ass Donald Trump is.  Others I know who watched the Trump debacle came away with the same conclusion.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

If he ran as a dem he would have won.  He copied Bloomberg to his own detriment.  Such a smart brain.  The best.

I think Trump's main reason for running is to one-up Bloomberg.  His entire campaign has been a badly overdone caricature of how liberals view Republicans.  And thanks to Democrat crossover votes in Republican primaries, they have successfully reinforced that stereotype into the minds of American voters for the next 20 years.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Longmire

I think Trump's main reason for running is to one-up Bloomberg.  His entire campaign has been a badly overdone caricature of how liberals view Republicans.  And thanks to Democrat crossover votes in Republican primaries, they have successfully reinforced that stereotype into the minds of American voters for the next 20 years.

If that were true, what does it say about the rest of the field and the Republican party that let Trump do that to them?

Trump is the medicine the country needs to take NOW in order to survive as a free sovereign nation.

This one won't take it that is for dang sure...