Author Topic: Sabato stuns CNN anchor with prediction Clinton will get 352 electoral votes  (Read 4795 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
It's the only way these people are going to learn. Pain teaches. And if they don't, thats on them too.
If that were true, we'd be dealing with an incumbent Republican President not named Mitt Romney (who would've never made it to the primaries) right now. 2012 showed that pain apparently doesn't teach as well as it should.

If we get much more pain, the population will become numb to it. Then there won't be any coming back.

Like I said in another thread, I want McMullin and Johnson to peel off as many electoral votes as they can to show that both of them are despised.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 08:42:36 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
By the way, didn't Sabato use to be a Clinton employee?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Norm Lenhart

If that were true, we'd be dealing with an incumbent President not named Mitt Romney right now. 2012 showed that pain apparently doesn't teach as well as it should.

If we get much more pain, the population will become numb to it. Then there won't be any coming back.

Like I said in another thread, I want McMullin and Johnson to peel off as many electoral votes as they can to show that both of them are despised.

I thought for sure we'd be smart enough to not nominate a guy that profits from his abortion laws. But the right did it. Eventually though the human animal can only eat so much garbage before it throws it all up. We simply havent felt enough pain.

Look at history. Some people were taken into the streets and killed for hundreds of years, enslaved and more. Our concern is losing money on the stock market. We have plenty of miles to travel. But eventually we WILL get there and barf it up too.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
That would be glorious!...  A total gut punch to the Orange Foolious and his little hands.

No, it won't.  It will mean HRC gets back in the Whitehouse, but this time fully in charge.  There will be no glory in that.

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
That would be glorious!...  A total gut punch to the Orange Foolious and his little hands.

How would this be glorious? There is no good outcome to this situation?

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Jewbacca

• All Wookies Are Jewish
I want to see HRC lose in a landslide, and then Trump govern as a solid Conservative with due respect for the Constitution.

Same, except I want Trump to die of a massive coronary 5 minutes after taking the Oath of Office, then Pence govern as a solid Conservative with due respect for the Constitution.

That, or a giant meteorite come and end it all.

Either is just as likely.
The residents of Iroquois Territory shall not determine if Jews may  live in Jerusalem.

Offline Applewood

President is lost, time to focus on the Senate.

At the risk of getting one of these --  22222frying pan  -- I think the Senate is lost.  Thanks to Trump, the Democrats , idiot Republican hierarchy and stupid voters, the Democrats will take it all.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
At the risk of getting one of these --  22222frying pan  -- I think the Senate is lost.  Thanks to Trump, the Democrats , idiot Republican hierarchy and stupid voters, the Democrats will take it all.

Possibly, but we have a better chance of saving it then propping up Trump.

Wingnut

My friend....there is NOTHING glorious about the travesty that is about to unfold on US!
@Wingnut

Au contraire mon frère.  This is what we have been waiting for so we can finally put an end to the old sage: "Anyone can grow up to be president"   

Wingnut

No, it won't.  It will mean HRC gets back in the Whitehouse, but this time fully in charge.  There will be no glory in that.

Sometimes the greater good can be served with a stunning total defeat of a a total pig of a human being.   

Offline Norm Lenhart

Sometimes the greater good can be served with a stunning total defeat of a a total pig of a human being.

If the people that caused this have to suffer because of their actions, so be it. They should learn from the experience and not be so stupid next time. If the rest of us suffer, and we will, because of their actions, then we would do best to treat the cause accordingly in the future.

If there is no future/next time, thats all on the people that fought so hard to ensure a liberal was the GOP nominee. We tries to warn and stop them. We did what we could and have nothing to be ashamed of. We did our job as Americans. We are blameless.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Au contraire mon frère.  This is what we have been waiting for so we can finally put an end to the old sage: "Anyone can grow up to be president"

Which part, being president or growing up?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

Has Trump grown up yet?