Author Topic: Pentagon: Hillary Clinton Should Be Arrested For Leaking Top Secret Nuclear Intelligence on National TV  (Read 8912 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Retired General: Clinton ‘Foolish’ For Discussing Nuclear Response Time

No one has said it wasn't foolish.

The issue at hand was did it constitute a breach of classified information.

It hasn't.

Focus Happy...you can do it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
No, he can't.

Clinton puts out a shiny object, he MUST chase it. Makes us all look like damned fools.

For god's sake, think people! If it was damaging to Clinton, CNN would NOT be running with it.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
What does it say when even hardcore liberals speak out against Hillary, and 98% of the people on this forum support her?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZqxpbmtOo
Sorry, you got lost on your way to DU. This is The briefing room, better double check the address before you embarrass yourself again.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Mod1

Bill Clinton's Secret Service Agent Did IT Work for Hillary's Server and Clinton Foundation

@HAPPY2BME if you want to have a discussion about that particular topic, then discuss it in the thread that was created for it.

Stop spamming discussions with links to other TBR threads that do not have anything to do with the OP.

Wingnut

Sorry, you got lost on your way to DU. This is The briefing room, better double check the address before you embarrass yourself again.

He's our little Troll.  Ain't he cute! 

Online corbe

@HAPPY2BME you were warned.  Enjoy your timeout.

That calls for another Drink.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
@HAPPY2BME you were warned.  Enjoy your timeout.
I don't know, it seemed relevant to the discussion at hand, but would have been better if he'd used it for exposition purposes. Don't go too hard on Happy
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Wingnut

I don't know, it seemed relevant to the discussion at hand, but would have been better if he'd used it for exposition purposes. Don't go too hard on Happy

Is that what Ward Cleaver is calling it now?