Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway walks away from TV interview while trying to explain Trump’s refusal  (Read 14189 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Hillary appreciates your support.

It's too late. You failed to bring us to heel. Yet you still use the same failed tactics that caused Donald to lose face.

You caused Donald to lose more face. His disappointment grows in you. You must atone for your disloyalty.

Offline jpsb

It seems that you are forgetting that there is a chance that a 3rd party candidate could deny either Trump or Hillary the majority needed to secure the White House.  In that event, the House selects the president from the 3 candidates with the greatest number of electoral votes.  Right now McMullin is winning in Utah.  Johnson could win New Mexico.  There is a possibility that voting 3rd party could actually throw the election to the House.  There are some who are willing to take that chance.
First there are rules for who can be elected by Congress and wining one state does not make you eligible to be elected to president by Congress. At least that is my recollection. But we are now in a post constitutional USA so one never knows. But even if, there is no way the Congress would not either Hillary or Trump.

Offline Norm Lenhart

First there are rules for who can be elected by Congress and wining one state does not make you eligible to be elected to president by Congress. At least that is my recollection. But we are now in a post constitutional USA so one never knows. But even if, there is no way the Congress would not either Hillary or Trump.

Make your mind up disloyal one. If we are post Constitutional then where Ted Cruz was born isn't a problem.

Offline jpsb

Flailing does not lessen the disappointment Donald feels toward your disloyalty. You need to atone. Atone for the sin of disappointing Donald.

Once again you bring nothing to the conservation but idiocy.

Offline Resp3

Until the 1930s when Congress pasted a law allowing mothers to pass on citizenship Ted Cruz would not even be a citizen of the USA. Did you get that? Cruz would not even be  citizen of the USA until the 1930's. Now how is someone that would not even be a citizen under orginal intent and Natural Born Citizen. This I've got to hear.

If a law passed by Congress makes you a citizen you are BY DEFINITION A NATURALIZED CITIZEN.

@jpsb

Thanks for making my point. Ted Cruz is a US citizen. Therefore he is eligible to serve as President.

Clearly the framers of the Constitution had no clue what they were talking about when it came to that one special class of citizen known as a Natural Born Citizen which only applied to the President. For if they had got it right in the first; there would not have been hundreds (thousands even) of legal challenges, laws, court cases, SCOTUS decisions and more to redefine this vague and unclear concept over the last couple of centuries. 

"Original Intent" my Obama.

Offline jpsb

Make your mind up disloyal one. If we are post Constitutional then where Ted Cruz was born isn't a problem.

Correct, I am happy to see you admit the Constitution means nothing to you. I however still belief in our Constitution which is why I always include "under original intent". Original intent is very important otherwise you have a living document that means whatever the folks in power want it to mean.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Once again you bring nothing to the conservation but idiocy.

Do the right thing. Atone for disappointing Donald. Kill your router. Hunt it down with dogs. REMEMBER it was the tool you used to broadcast your disloyalty to Donald.

Do IiiiiTTTTttttt......

Offline Norm Lenhart

Correct, I am happy to see you admit the Constitution means nothing to you. I however still belief in our Constitution which is why I always include "under original intent". Original intent is very important otherwise you have a living document that means whatever the folks in power want it to mean.

Flailing again will not blind people to your contradiction. Or your disloyalty to Donald.

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

Thanks for making my point. Ted Cruz is a US citizen. Therefore he is eligible to serve as President.
Our constitution gives Congress authority over naturalization. Natural Born Citizens (NBC) are not naturalized citizens there is no law that makes them a citizen. Since Cruz became a citizen via an act of Congress he is a naturalized citizen and thus under original intent not a NBC.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Our constitution gives Congress authority over naturalization. Natural Born Citizens (NBC) are not naturalized citizens there is no law that makes them a citizen. Since Cruz became a citizen via an act of Congress he is a naturalized citizen and thus under original intent not a NBC.

Make up your mind disloyal one. You just told us we are post Constitutional. The constitution is no longer in effect. Nothing it says matters now. you said so.

Offline GrouchoTex

But we are now in a post constitutional USA so one never knows.

If we are truly in a post constitutional USA, as you claim, what difference does it make if Trump or Hillary wins?
Why bother fighting for Trump? Why bother fighting against Clinton?
If you are correct, it is all wasted energy.
I do not believe it myself, but I see that we have moved that direction.
A Trump or Clinton presidency may make the move complete.
Neither have shown me anything to prove otherwise.
If you are correct that it has happened, why bother?
Are you thinking Trump will be a more benevolent dictator than Clinton?
Is this your logic?

Offline musiclady

Are you paid to keep lying like this, or do you do it for free?

And if you're paid, who is dumb enough to waste their money with someone who is so ineffective in persuading people to vote for Trump? (you)

The more you post, the less support Trump gets.

Maybe you should take a break, and let the next troll take over......... whoever is in line behind you.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline jpsb

If we are truly in a post constitutional USA, as you claim, what difference does it make if Trump or Hillary wins?
Why bother fighting for Trump? Why bother fighting against Clinton?
If you are correct, it is all wasted energy.
I do not believe it myself, but I see that we have moved that direction.
A Trump or Clinton presidency may make the move complete.
Neither have shown me anything to prove otherwise.
If you are correct that it has happened, why bother?
Are you thinking Trump will be a more benevolent dictator than Clinton?
Is this your logic?

Trump has released names of judges he would consider for the Supreme Court all are conservatives that believe in original intent. For that alone Trump deserves our votes.

Put enough original intent judges in the courts and we might be able to return to a constitutional republic.

Offline Norm Lenhart

And if you're paid, who is dumb enough to waste their money with someone who is so ineffective in persuading people to vote for Trump? (you)

Maybe you should take a break, and let the next troll take over......... whoever is in line behind you.

He's scared. He is scared that he has to face the rest of his life knowing he failed Donald. That he was disloyal. So he flails as you say, ineffectively with the same tired lines that led to this failure.

And all the while, Donald sees. He looks down from the heaven of Trump Tower and he sees that his minion was disloyal. A failure.

Donald has lost face.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Trump has released names of judges he would consider for the Supreme Court all are conservatives that believe in original intent. For that alone Trump deserves our votes.

Put enough original intent judges in the courts and we might be able to return to a constitutional republic.

Sesame Street releases lists of numbers and write songs around them. Trump releases lists of names someone else wrote.

Bert/Ernie 2016 FTW

Offline jpsb

I realize I'll never make NeverTrumpers see the light but I do enjoy making them feel the beat. BTW have you visited Paul Ryans facebook page yet?

Offline GrouchoTex

Yet he has also put out policies like federally paid maternity leave, stop-and-frisk, tightening libel laws against the press, and others that an original intent justice would strike down.
Do you really believe he will nominate a judge off of his list that would strike down his proposals?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

And with Obama packing the courts with lifetime appointments right now...what makes you think anyone on that list will get approved?

The Congressional leadership has showed ZERO interest in fighting the Dems over the last 14 years.

And you're assuming that his list was anything other than just a way to try and get votes.  He doesn't have a track record of keeping his word.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

I realize I'll never make NeverTrumpers see the light but I do enjoy making them feel the beat. BTW have you visited Paul Ryans facebook page yet?

When I want to feel the beat I play youtube in the background. Right now I'm listening to Earthside

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu62Q1N64zc

But lately I have been listening to Synthwave like Dance with the Dead, The Midnight and Paradise Walk.

Generally feeling the beat is not what one associates with politics. But thats just Donald speaking through your disloyalty and causing you confusion.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:01:07 pm by Norm Lenhart »

Offline skeeter

I'm not the guy you should be lashing out at.

Offline jpsb

He's scared. He is scared that he has to face the rest of his life knowing he failed Donald. That he was disloyal. So he flails as you say, ineffectively with the same tired lines that led to this failure.

And all the while, Donald sees. He looks down from the heaven of Trump Tower and he sees that his minion was disloyal. A failure.

Donald has lost face.

See I post substantive, intelligent, logical arguments supporting my views and you post dribble.

If you want this site to be successful you might occasionally try to do the same. I know it will be hard for you, and be sure to have a friend, if you have any, review for you before you post it. 

Offline jpsb

I'm not the guy you should be lashing out at.

Sorry @skeeter that comment was meat for Norm
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 03:03:17 pm by jpsb »

Offline Norm Lenhart

See I post substantive, intelligent, logical arguments supporting my views and you post dribble.

If you want this site to be successful you might occasionally try to do the same. I know it will be hard for you, and be sure to have a friend, if you have any, review for you before you post it.

See, you don't. At all. you post monotonous diatribes about how everyone is a hillary supporter, have no freaking clue as to history or civics and generally make a fool of yourself. I'm just pointing it out lest anyone be as confused as you are.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Sorry @skeeter that comment was meat for Norm

And I'll be happy to make a sammich out of it.

Offline jpsb

Yet he has also put out policies like federally paid maternity leave, stop-and-frisk, tightening libel laws against the press, and others that an original intent justice would strike down.
Do you really believe he will nominate a judge off of his list that would strike down his proposals?
He put that list out there so now he owns it. There would be hell to paid if the nominated someone not on that list, pure hell.