Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway walks away from TV interview while trying to explain Trump’s refusal  (Read 14198 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Your lack of knowledge on the Constitution is almost as stunning as your lack of knowledge of all things military.

So lets pretend for a second that your Orange Jesus stumble (bleep)'s his way into the White House.

And once there turns out to be the Liberal NY Dem we all tried to warn you he is and he does nothing of what you're praying he actually does.

What then?  Are you and the rest of the Trumpkins here gonna admit you were wrong or just like you do now...find excuses to not blame him for what he does?

No, they will wholly adopt his liberalism and start marching. History is what it is.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
C'mon, folks, stop with the fever-swamp talk.   President Hillary must be opposed by the Congress, and she will attain the Presidency without any mandate of her own.   (That's how it goes when the only justification for your candidacy is the other guy's worse.)   

Of course we will survive the next four years.   Of course we must respect the results of the election.  Of course we must redouble our efforts to protect the Constitution and the rights of the people.   And in the end, we will.

I continue to believe in Reagan's shining city - in the words of Walt Whitman, a city invincible. 

I dream'd in a dream, I saw a city invincible to the
attacks of the whole of the rest of the earth;

I dream'd that was the new City of Friends;

Nothing was greater there than the quality of robust
love—it led the rest;

It was seen every hour in the actions of the men of
that city,

And in all their looks and words.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:04:44 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline sinkspur

They do not believe you they think they can elect (ineligible) Ted Cruz in 2020 and everything will be alright. They can not see that by not electing Trump now means the end of the USA by 2020.

Elect Trump and we live to fight another day, do not elect Trump and there is no point in participating elections any longer. For conservatives it's game over under President Hillary.

Always with the "end of America."  I've heard this for the last 20 years.

The Trumpkins are responsible for saddling us for the only candidate who can't beat Hillary.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I guess time will tell. Tumblrina and Reddit warriors are notoriously pathetic in the real world.

Yep.

He's sitting here shouting instead of getting his ass out of the chair and knocking on doors.

But, that would be a real world solution to his butthurt, and might expose him to mean words to his face.  :shrug:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
He's trying to blame the war solely on GWB. He forgets (intentionally) Muslims have been killing Christians since Muslims became a thing.

He's not gonna get away with selling that particular line of BS when I'm around.  While he was back here tossing out "neo con this...illegal war that"...I was actually there.

I can tell you he's full of sh*t.  The Caldonean Christians were protected and not harassed while W was in office and had competent people running things in the Pentagon.

The slaughter started happening once the currant occupant of the Oval Office gave the MoBros the green light to destroy the ME.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
No, they will wholly adopt his liberalism and start marching. History is what it is.

And that just tells me they were Libs to begin with.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Norm Lenhart

He's not gonna get away with selling that particular line of BS when I'm around.  While he was back here tossing out "neo con this...illegal war that"...I was actually there.

I can tell you he's full of sh*t.  The Caldonean Christians were protected and not harassed while W was in office and had competent people running things in the Pentagon.

The slaughter started happening once the currant occupant of the Oval Office gave the MoBros the green light to destroy the ME.

My kid was over there. She also worked with two SECDEFs. He won't sell that shit to me either.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire

yes history is what it is.   History shows you've been wrong on the last 3 election cycles.  You have gotten pretty good at losing.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

And the fact that his mother wans and is an American citizen therefore making Ted eligible under U.S. law shows us that your intellectual abilities are severely lacking.

Until the 1930s when Congress pasted a law allowing mothers to pass on citizenship Ted Cruz would not even be a citizen of the USA. If a law passed by Congress makes you a citizen you are BY DEFINITION A NATURALIZED CITIZEN not a natural born citizen. This is my last word on this topic, I do not enjoy arguing with fools.

Offline Norm Lenhart

And that just tells me they were Libs to begin with.

I've been saying it all along.

Offline Norm Lenhart

yes history is what it is.   History shows you've been wrong on the last 3 election cycles.  You have gotten pretty good at losing.

Actually I called the last 3 cycles perfectly. I know that upsets you.

I WANTED a different outcome. But I CALLED them 100% dead on. INCLUDING how mewling liberals would scream for liberals to save them. Which you did.

Offline libertybele

1: He's eligible

2: We arent going to elect Trump.

True.  Cruz is eligible.  Whether or not he will be re-elected to the Senate in 2018 with a Clinton presidency is highly unlikely.  The number of DEM voters will far exceed the number of GOP voters.  I predict TX will turn blue.

I don't like Trump.  I think he is unfit to be president, lacks the knowledge and the decorum to president and I think he is a male chauvinist pig. Cruz is right however, Trump is the only one standing between Hillary and the White House. Yes, there still is the chance voting 3rd party may deny either one of them the presidency. 

I am not trying to persuade you to vote for someone you don't believe in, nor am I supporting Trump.  I am simply laying out things as I see them unfolding.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

C'mon, folks, stop with the fever-swamp talk.   President Hillary must be opposed by the Congress, and she will attain the Presidency without any mandate of her own.   (That's how it goes when the only justification for your candidacy is the other guy's worse.)   

Of course we will survive the next four years.   Of course we must respect the results of the election.  Of course we must redouble our efforts to protect the Constitution and the rights of the people.   And in the end, we will.

I continue to believe in Reagan's shining city - in the words of Walt Whitman, a city invincible. 

Keep dreaming.  IF we don't retain our majority in Congress who is going to oppose Hillary??  Do you honestly think after amnesty is granted and the influx of Muslim immigrants takes hold that we will continue to hold the majority in the House during the midterms in 2018?  You do realize that we stand to lose the House and the Senate in this election don't you?

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Norm Lenhart

True.  Cruz is eligible.  Whether or not he will be re-elected to the Senate in 2018 with a Clinton presidency is highly unlikely.  The number of DEM voters will far exceed the number of GOP voters.  I predict TX will turn blue.

I don't like Trump.  I think he is unfit to be president, lacks the knowledge and the decorum to president and I think he is a male chauvinist pig. Cruz is right however, Trump is the only one standing between Hillary and the White House. Yes, there still is the chance voting 3rd party may deny either one of them the presidency. 

I am not trying to persuade you to vote for someone you don't believe in, nor am I supporting Trump.  I am simply laying out things as I see them unfolding.

To me, this election is very simple. They all are. And it comes down to basic truths in life.

If you want something, you do not get it by doing the opposite of whats needed.

Nothing is free. Freedom isn't free. Pain is often required.

There is no case in recorded history of empowering evil resulting in a good outcome.

Clintons beliefs are unAmerican.

Trumps beliefs are unAmerican in a different way.

Third parties exist with more and better options than Trump or Clinton

The logical course of action in light of the above truths is to vote for Third parties/others that are not unAmerican/Evil. Every year some mewling party shill or liberal coward tells us the end of the world is nigh. Bullshit. It the world ends, it ends. It will do so without saying I helped it intentionally down a path to destruction.

Offline driftdiver

Keep dreaming.  IF we don't retain our majority in Congress who is going to oppose Hillary??  Do you honestly think after amnesty is granted and the influx of Muslim immigrants takes hold that we will continue to hold the majority in the House during the midterms in 2018?  You do realize that we stand to lose the House and the Senate in this election don't you?

Even IF we keep the house and senate, who in either of those has the power and will to oppose her?

Ryan?   Mccain?   Mcconnell?

Offline driftdiver

To me, this election is very simple. They all are. And it comes down to basic truths in life.

If you want something, you do not get it by doing the opposite of whats needed.

Nothing is free. Freedom isn't free. Pain is often required.

There is no case in recorded history of empowering evil resulting in a good outcome.

Clintons beliefs are unAmerican.

Trumps beliefs are unAmerican in a different way.

Third parties exist with more and better options than Trump or Clinton

The logical course of action in light of the above truths is to vote for Third parties/others that are not unAmerican/Evil. Every year some mewling party shill or liberal coward tells us the end of the world is nigh. Bullshit. It the world ends, it ends. It will do so without saying I helped it intentionally down a path to destruction.

So you advocate burning down the entire country because we don't have a perfect candidate??

Offline libertybele

Then people better make plans for building a new country after the collapse. Preferably one where the people that destroyed this one (Liberals/Trump supporters) are banned from entry.

Or figure out how to survive under the Red Queen because thems da' choices. Trump is not an option.

This country will collapse under Hillary in the aspect that our rights under the Constitution will be gone and the acceptance and impact of Sharia law will be the new normal.  So...do you really think our Republic can be rebuilt under those circumstances? I certainly don't. Trump is going to lose this election and  I believe Hillary will be our next president.  Living in Hillary's America is going to be a complete nightmare and people will be madly scrambling figuring out how to survive.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Even IF we keep the house and senate, who in either of those has the power and will to oppose her?

Ryan?   Mccain?   Mcconnell?

This I totally agree with you on.

Which is why I and many others pushed for voting for conservatives over 'win no matter what' liberals. Are you starting to see where you screwed up yet?

Offline Norm Lenhart

This country will collapse under Hillary in the aspect that our rights under the Constitution will be gone and the acceptance and impact of Sharia law will be the new normal.  So...do you really think our Republic can be rebuilt under those circumstances? I certainly don't. Trump is going to lose this election and  I believe Hillary will be our next president.  Living in Hillary's America is going to be a complete nightmare and people will be madly scrambling figuring out how to survive.

Sure it will be a nightmare. But thats what lesser evil voters ensured. Now it has to collapse into hell before we can rebuild. America isn't the first empire to fall because it's own people killed it from within and it won't be the last.

The land mass is not going to simply vanish. Eventually enough people will rise out of their bondage and reestablish a free country.

I didn't make the rules. I just understand the history of the planet.

Offline Norm Lenhart

So you advocate burning down the entire country because we don't have a perfect candidate??

Not at all. You ensured the country will burn down by electing cowards and liberals. I'm just pointing out that sane people should not help you do it.

Offline driftdiver

This I totally agree with you on.

Which is why I and many others pushed for voting for conservatives over 'win no matter what' liberals. Are you starting to see where you screwed up yet?

You continue to be dillusional.

You condemn good enough in the search for perfect.   Cruz is a pretty good candidate but not perfect in your eyes.  Nobody is good enough in your eyes, except maybe yourself.

There are two choices, Trump or Hillary.   Thats it.   Choosing not to vote is a failure to do ones duty to the country and will make things a little bit worse.    It doesn't send a message, it doesn't teach the party a lesson, it doesn't advance conservatism, it only hurts.

Period, the time for your argument is during the primaries. 

Offline driftdiver

Not at all. You ensured the country will burn down by electing cowards and liberals. I'm just pointing out that sane people should not help you do it.

Each and every person can either make the country a little bit better or a little bit worse.    Someone will be elected and someone will be President.   The only two people that are choices are Hillary and Trump.   Both incredibly bad choices but one of them will be our next President.  Period end of story.

Offline Norm Lenhart

You continue to be dillusional.

You condemn good enough in the search for perfect.   Cruz is a pretty good candidate but not perfect in your eyes.  Nobody is good enough in your eyes, except maybe yourself.

There are two choices, Trump or Hillary.   Thats it.   Choosing not to vote is a failure to do ones duty to the country and will make things a little bit worse.    It doesn't send a message, it doesn't teach the party a lesson, it doesn't advance conservatism, it only hurts.

Period, the time for your argument is during the primaries.

You have blurted out that nonsense as far back as I can remember. It's still nonsense. You need a new script. Yours got us where we are.

Offline libertybele

Sure it will be a nightmare. But thats what lesser evil voters ensured. Now it has to collapse into hell before we can rebuild. America isn't the first empire to fall because it's own people killed it from within and it won't be the last.

The land mass is not going to simply vanish. Eventually enough people will rise out of their bondage and reestablish a free country.

I didn't make the rules. I just understand the history of the planet.

Agreed.  A Hillary presidency will bring about the next civil war, and is just around the corner. It will result in the demise of this country.  The re-establishment of another free country (revolution) I don't think will happen for quite awhile; certainly not during my lifetime anyways.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 01:39:19 pm by libertybele »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Each and every person can either make the country a little bit better or a little bit worse.    Someone will be elected and someone will be President.   The only two people that are choices are Hillary and Trump.   Both incredibly bad choices but one of them will be our next President.  Period end of story.

My ballot says there are more than two options. Has a space for a write in too. Trump has earned my scorn, not my vote. As has Hillary. So they will not get it.

It's that simple, you cannot change it and lying about our choices only makes you look foolish.