Author Topic: Kellyanne Conway walks away from TV interview while trying to explain Trump’s refusal  (Read 14192 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@Sanguine

Did you mean WTF.

Sorry!  I'll go get more coffee.  I should know better than to post when I'm a quart low.

Online corbe

@EC

I have both of you on the list.  I am in the process of writing now.

@Victoria33  I also would welcome a ping @corbe

With your permission I will send a copy to my County Election Judge, she already knows I won't be there this election (doing the Mail thing), told her I'd be embarrassed that people would assume I'm voting for Trump, as she is.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Wingnut

Sorry!  I'll go get more coffee.  I should know better than to post when I'm a quart low.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33  I also would welcome a ping @corbe

With your permission I will send a copy to my County Election Judge, she already knows I won't be there this election (doing the Mail thing), told her I'd be embarrassed that people would assume I'm voting for Trump, as she is.
@corbe

Have put your name on the list to notify.  I am still writing - can you say "book length"?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
@corbe

Have put your name on the list to notify.  I am still writing - can you say "book length"?

@Victoria33 , just making sure you have me on the list.  Thanks for doing this.

Wingnut

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33 , just making sure you have me on the list.  Thanks for doing this.
@Sanguine

You are on the list and I am writing the last part of this monster post.  I need an adult beverage when I finish this.