Author Topic: 'Karma is a b****': Clinton bodyguard tells how her detail hated her so much they LAUGHED when she broke her elbow - and she tried to blame them for her fall  (Read 1326 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'Karma is a b****': Clinton bodyguard tells how her detail hated her so much they LAUGHED when she broke her elbow - and she tried to blame them for her fall

Clinton was walking to her car in the State Department basement ahead of a White House meeting in 2009 when the incident occurred
    'It was kind of like payback. You’re treating us like s*** — hey, karma is a b****! We were smiling to ourselves,' said an agent who witnessed the fall
    The bodyguard said Clinton was disrespectful to President Barack Obama, too, making him wait on her
    'She was basically saying, "I don’t wait for the president, the president waits for me",' agent told New York Post
    Comes after Diplomatic Security agent assigned to her detail told FBI Clinton and her aides may have stolen State Department furniture

By Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:11 EST, 19 October 2016 | Updated: 16:43 EST, 19 October 2016

Hillary Clinton was so despised by the protective agents assigned to her security detail, they laughed when she fell and broke her right elbow in 2009, a one-time bodyguard to the former secretary of state says.

Clinton was walking to her car in the State Department basement ahead of a White House meeting when the incident occurred.

'It was kind of like payback. You’re treating us like s*** — hey, karma is a b****! We were smiling to ourselves,' an agent who witnessed the fall told The New York Post.

The glee didn't last long, though, the source said.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3852998/Karma-b-Clinton-bodyguard-tells-hated-LAUGHED-broke-elbow-tried-blame-fall.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline ScottinVA

"No, Madame Secretary, we can't help you up, because we need to do the incident report on your fall.  So, wait right there on the pavement and we'll be back after lunch with a laptop and some forms."
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 12:58:37 am by ScottinVA »

Offline ScottinVA

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

HAPPY2BME

=========================

Is it possible this site has been practicing hillary speak for quite some time now?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

I didn't watch, but the pictures I've seen of her white Mao suite reminded me of hospital garb. Who wears white after labor day anyways. How can a former first... first... sorry I can't say it. How can a former female(?) occupant of the white house have such poor fashion sense?
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline mountaineer

"No, Madame Secretary, we can't help you up, because we need to do the incident report on your fall.  So, wait right there on the pavement and we'll be back after lunch with a laptop and some forms."
:silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org