Author Topic: Hillary Clinton’s Massive Secret Service Security Breach Exposed; Reporter’s Broke In Undetected  (Read 446 times)

rangerrebew

Hillary Clinton’s Massive Secret Service Security Breach Exposed; Reporter’s Broke In Undetected
Amanda Katherine

Undercover reporters were able to bust into Hillary Clinton’s compound completely undetected, exposing a major Secret Service security breach. How did the terrifying flaw in security go unnoticed?

In the time that the undercover reporters broke into the Clinton compound, they could have easily planted a bomb or some other explosive device on the property.

According to Radar Online, James Robertson and Douglas Montero pretty much walked right past two Secret Service agents without being stopped and picked up Hillary’s trash. All the while, Secretary Clinton was supposedly inside of her $5.6 million mansion in Washington D.C.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3611964/hillary-clinton-secret-service-security-breach-reporters-politics-news/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 05:43:00 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Could it be that the Secret Service agents are so disgusted with her that they don't really care what happens to her?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

geronl

SS agents involved should be fired.