Author Topic: Gunman kills two Americans near Kabul base, NATO says  (Read 395 times)

rangerrebew

Gunman kills two Americans near Kabul base, NATO says
« on: October 19, 2016, 05:23:46 pm »
Gunman kills two Americans near Kabul base, NATO says
Listen | Print
By AFP     2 hours ago in World
 1 of 2    

Two Americans including a civilian were killed Wednesday when a gunman opened fire near a NATO base in Kabul Wednesday, the military coalition said, with Afghan officials calling it an "insider attack".

No insurgent group has so far claimed responsibility for the attack, which highlights growing insecurity in Afghanistan as the Taliban step up their nationwide insurgency.

"One US service member and one US civilian died as a result of wounds sustained in Kabul today," NATO said in a statement, adding that three other Americans were wounded in the incident.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/two-americans-killed-in-kabul-attack-nato/article/477598#ixzz4NYKsUp9U

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Re: Gunman kills two Americans near Kabul base, NATO says
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 05:48:48 pm »
 My prayers.  I had heard about this.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Re: Gunman kills two Americans near Kabul base, NATO says
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 07:39:41 pm »
Prayers and condolences to the families of these men.

If you're sympathetic to muzzies, I suggest you click away now...

Political correctness is killing our troops...it is common knowledge the muzzies have sanction to lie (taqiyya) in order to deceive the infidel.

This kind of "insider" attack is governmental incompetence and collusion with the enemy. 

The Pentagon obeying the ROE's established by political hacks from this current POS administration needs to stop.

Our troops should never be unarmed and all muzzies should be thoroughly searched and disarmed prior to being in the company of our people.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.