Author Topic: U.S. judge: Ban on transgender bathroom rule is national  (Read 5139 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: U.S. judge: Ban on transgender bathroom rule is national
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2016, 09:23:35 pm »
In other news my wife has no problem cruising into the bathroom when I am standing in there. I try that on her and every time I get  22222frying pan. Hey! maybe if I closed the door first....
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2016, 02:15:15 pm »
But there you err. For me, I will be able to look at the 'winner' and know full well I opposed them. I will be able to look myself in the mirror, others in the eye, and bear no shame for the disaster coming, regardless of which of those pukes wins. I will have voted for a party platform based on Constitutional principles. You just can't buy that sort of freedom.
As for the future, it won't be built over night. This year is a foundation to build on. Organizations are to be built at State and local levels, and getting the name of the Constitution Party, and what the Party stands for out in the limelight won't make that wither but grow.

From the point of view of a farmer, you clear the land/bust sod, you till it, you plant in season, the harvest is later. But if you never plow, nothing will happen. Only by throwing up our hands and wailing about how it won't make any difference do we ensure our long term status on one of the major party Plantations or that we have no mechanism by which we can seek relief from either of those entities. If we are to challenge them, we have to start somewhere.

With all due respect, (and that is great) the net result not voting for one is a de facto vote for the other. A vote represents applying a minute but potentially significant few electrons to a current passing through a circuit which lights up green for one of two candidates, not three, not four, not five - two.  Voltage applied to any other circuit goes to ground and is swallowed up by the universe as if it had never been. Other than the way it makes people feel when they do it and afterward, there is zero effect of a third party vote. Every election cycle one may hear the same claims made by people who choose to waste their voting power, and every time the proof that it is wasted is renewed. Ross Perot had the largest number of votes of any third party candidate in modern history and you can see how that affected the world after - aside from arguably helping to get Bill Clinton elected and setting up his bitch to be president, the effect of a vote for Ross Perot was absolute zero. 
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 02:20:55 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2016, 11:52:53 pm »
With all due respect, (and that is great) the net result not voting for one is a de facto vote for the other. A vote represents applying a minute but potentially significant few electrons to a current passing through a circuit which lights up green for one of two candidates, not three, not four, not five - two.  Voltage applied to any other circuit goes to ground and is swallowed up by the universe as if it had never been. Other than the way it makes people feel when they do it and afterward, there is zero effect of a third party vote. Every election cycle one may hear the same claims made by people who choose to waste their voting power, and every time the proof that it is wasted is renewed. Ross Perot had the largest number of votes of any third party candidate in modern history and you can see how that affected the world after - aside from arguably helping to get Bill Clinton elected and setting up his bitch to be president, the effect of a vote for Ross Perot was absolute zero.
To me the only waste of voting power is to vote for someone I consider completely unfit for the position. With that in mind, I cannot vote for either the Republican or the Democrat candidate for president. I'm not charging the batteries of evil to refuse to send electrons their way.

The net result of not voting for either one is a de facto repudiation of a broken system, a refusal to continue to participate in a false dichotomy choice, made even more false by the convergent evolution of the candidates' basic philosophies and contempt for the very foundation of this Republic. If you wish to lend legitimacy to a broken system, that is your Right. It is my Right to withhold my fundamental consent as one who would be governed by that system should it prevail with the electorate--which it will do, so long as too few have the courage to stand up and express their dissent. You claim I would enable the person who is running against your candidate, that my vote otherwise would be the problem, yet you and others like you, for whatever reason or motivation are voting to support the continued dysfunction of the Federal Leviathan, to the detriment of the Republic and all who are in it. You and your vote are the problem, not me and mine.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2016, 12:13:16 am »

You and your vote are the problem, not me and mine.

Ya know ya know you know Joe that people are born in a box--height--width--depth in a box universe with their boxed up brains in a boxed up head. Thinking their thinking is logical--ordered--reasoned, and it is, height--width--depth. Even tangential or perpendicular to the plane the thinking is plain and you cannot explain that sometimes to see plainly you have to think trippindicular to the plain.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2016, 12:42:45 am »
In other news my wife has no problem cruising into the bathroom when I am standing in there. I try that on her and every time I get  22222frying pan. Hey! maybe if I closed the door first....

You must have left the toilet seat up.