Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>Third presidential debate 9pm est  (Read 34410 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: LIVE THREAD>>Third presidential debate 9pm est
« Reply #500 on: October 21, 2016, 02:46:22 am »
@Once-Ler     @Luis Gonzalez

Guys,I have my own doubts about Trumps conversion,but having said that,sometimes people DO change their minds about thing. When they do,maybe we shouldn't still be so harsh to judge them and start demanding they do penance for what they once believed?

If Trump were to melt down every building he owns that has Chinese aluminum in them,not one child that was aborted before he changed his mind would come back to life. Why punish someone for switching over to YOUR POV?

I get what you're saying, but I'm a firm believer in the old saying a bout being free of sin before casting stones at others.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Oceander

« Reply #501 on: October 21, 2016, 02:50:25 am »
@Once-Ler     @Luis Gonzalez

Guys,I have my own doubts about Trumps conversion,but having said that,sometimes people DO change their minds about thing. When they do,maybe we shouldn't still be so harsh to judge them and start demanding they do penance for what they once believed?

If Trump were to melt down every building he owns that has Chinese aluminum in them,not one child that was aborted before he changed his mind would come back to life. Why punish someone for switching over to YOUR POV?

Damascene conversions are generally false conversions, other than in the Bible.

Offline DB

« Reply #502 on: October 21, 2016, 04:06:44 am »
I get what you're saying, but I'm a firm believer in the old saying a bout being free of sin before casting stones at others.

We aren't casting stones, we're casting votes. Voting for someone is a matter of trust. Trust is earned and not made up of words alone. Trump is all words. There are virtually no affirmative deeds to base trust on and MANY to cast doubt. We've watched him lie blatantly repeatedly.

Wingnut

« Reply #503 on: October 21, 2016, 04:22:36 am »
We aren't casting stones, we're casting votes.

You all do that, I'm castigating. 

Online Hoodat

« Reply #504 on: October 21, 2016, 04:28:00 am »
We aren't casting stones, we're casting votes. Voting for someone is a matter of trust. Trust is earned and not made up of words alone. Trump is all words. There are virtually no affirmative deeds to base trust on and MANY to cast doubt. We've watched him lie blatantly repeatedly.

I still can't get past Trump reciting the Planned Parenthood talking points on the Sean Hannity show, defending government funding by saying that Planned Parenthood does wonderful things.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

HonestJohn

« Reply #505 on: October 21, 2016, 04:28:34 am »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #506 on: October 21, 2016, 04:29:08 am »

Hijack!

Wingnut

« Reply #507 on: October 21, 2016, 04:33:11 am »
Catsturbating?!?

http://en.uncyclopedia.co/wiki/Catsturbating

Hijack!

"Many people ask this age-old question--- what happens when I can no longer feed myself?........... So call Shady Hills today.  Remember, there just might not be a tomorrow."

Online Hoodat

« Reply #508 on: October 21, 2016, 04:37:56 am »
Cats don't have an opposable thumb.  There is no way that cat can form his paw into a little fist.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #509 on: October 21, 2016, 12:22:42 pm »
Cats don't have an opposable thumb.  There is no way that cat can form his paw into a little fist.

ummm...It's a pussycat.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #511 on: October 21, 2016, 12:26:58 pm »
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #512 on: October 21, 2016, 12:27:59 pm »

I'm casting bullets.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #513 on: October 21, 2016, 12:38:06 pm »

Then again, I wasn't talking about us, was I?
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline r9etb

« Reply #515 on: October 21, 2016, 01:59:03 pm »

You seem to have given this a great deal of thought.

Disturbing....

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #516 on: October 21, 2016, 02:01:02 pm »
You seem to have given this a great deal of thought.

Disturbing....

Guess you've never heard of Cat-boxing? It's a form of MMA for pets.

Offline Hopalong Ginsberg

« Reply #517 on: October 21, 2016, 02:07:37 pm »