Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 293774 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #1425 on: December 08, 2017, 02:13:39 am »
Don't Run in the Halls!
http://i.imgur.com/JUo81AE.mp4
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #1426 on: December 08, 2017, 02:42:12 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@Ghost Bear
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak
@Suppressed
@Sanguine

The world sucks.  I have infected sinuses, my eyes are weak, had that six days, and I have computer work I want to do, but staying in bed feels better, then, got up yesterday and I have laryngitis, can't talk.  I need to just be sick until I get well.  How do you turn off the world, and just be sick?

Men in congress dropping like flies, quitting, due to sex stuff.  Every thread on this website is bad news, one way or another. I saw a little girl on an ad and she was in a car and had a snow ball and shook it and everything changed, snow came down, people outside started dancing, how pretty and swell that was.  I need a snow ball like that right now to make me well.  Crap, sickness is the pits.  And, I just blew my nose, and blood came out my right nostril.  Crap.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:43:15 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1427 on: December 08, 2017, 02:44:30 am »
Oh gosh @Victoria33 I'm so sorry.

I wish I lived closer to bring you over chicken soup with matzoh balls.

888deco :bighug:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1428 on: December 08, 2017, 02:48:53 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@Ghost Bear
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak
@Suppressed
@Sanguine

The world sucks.  I have infected sinuses, my eyes are weak, had that six days, and I have computer work I want to do, but staying in bed feels better, then, got up yesterday and I have laryngitis, can't talk.  I need to just be sick until I get well.  How do you turn off the world, and just be sick?

Men in congress dropping like flies, quitting, due to sex stuff.  Every thread on this website is bad news, one way or another. I saw a little girl on an ad and she was in a car and had a snow ball and shook it and everything changed, snow came down, people outside started dancing, how pretty and swell that was.  I need a snow ball like that right now to make me well.  Crap, sickness is the pits.  And, I just blew my nose, and blood came out my right nostril.  Crap.

If you ever find that snowglobe, I hope I can get it on Amazon.....

:tree3: :kisses2:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #1429 on: December 08, 2017, 03:01:51 am »
If you ever find that snowglobe, I hope I can get it on Amazon.....

:tree3: :kisses2:
@Cyber Liberty

Thanks for saying that - I'll search for that snowglobe on Amazon tomorrow and tell you if I find it.  At least that will be one thing I could do that would be "fun" while I can't talk or blow my nose.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1430 on: December 08, 2017, 03:31:10 am »
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:32:09 am by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1431 on: December 08, 2017, 04:01:24 am »
@Victoria33

I'm so sorry to hear you're feeling rotten! Too bad you can't set up a bag of lactated Ringer's. That stuff was great.

I hope you get well soon, and in the meantime get lots of rest with dreams of snowglobes!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1432 on: December 08, 2017, 05:13:42 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@Ghost Bear
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak
@Suppressed
@Sanguine

Sorry you are under the weather. I feel the same way about the bad news- it's everywhere and overwhelming.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline verga

« Reply #1433 on: December 09, 2017, 12:41:14 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@Ghost Bear
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak
@Suppressed
@Sanguine

@Victoria33  8888mistltoe 888deco We love you
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1434 on: December 09, 2017, 10:34:21 pm »
Helping a stray cat drink water from a public fountain
http://i.imgur.com/cjWvdag.mp4
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1435 on: December 09, 2017, 11:42:56 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1436 on: December 09, 2017, 11:47:03 pm »
Patience and skill!!

http://i.imgur.com/6PtAjAV.mp4
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1437 on: December 10, 2017, 03:28:55 am »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1438 on: December 10, 2017, 08:02:50 pm »
Bruno's first snowball!

+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1439 on: December 10, 2017, 10:56:54 pm »
Great spirit...I love that smile!

http://i.imgur.com/KdhXyXa.mp4
+++++++++

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #1440 on: December 10, 2017, 11:02:51 pm »
Great spirit...I love that smile!
That girl looks all too familiar. I never did master ice skating!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1441 on: December 11, 2017, 12:09:02 am »
That girl looks all too familiar. I never did master ice skating!
@mountaineer

For me, it was roller skating.

My college friend was going to set me up on a date with a gorgeous friend of hers from high school (who attended another college).  They'd met by working together at the roller-skating rink, and I couldn't skate.  So the plan was for Brenda to take me back to her hometown and teach me to skate on the weekends, and then I could meet Alicia over Thanksgiving.

Well, Alicia decided to go home for a weekend early, and go skating.  She walked in right as I was being Bambi on ice.    8888huh

On the positive side, she then took over the lesson, skating behind me and wrapping her arms around me and holding me up.  MMMmmm... she seemed to enjoy it, and I know I did!

On the negative side, I was too shy at the time and mortified that she'd "caught" me in the lesson; I lost my nerve to pursue anything.   22222frying pan

Yeah, I kicked myself a lot down the road.
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1442 on: December 11, 2017, 02:50:13 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Applewood

« Reply #1443 on: December 11, 2017, 03:23:58 pm »
Cat curled up in neighborhood Nativity scene delights internet

A New York City neighborhood cat got into the holiday spirit.

The feline was squatting in Jesus' manger in a Nativity scene last Sunday, and photographer Brooke Goldman noticed it while walking her boyfriend to a subway station in the borough of Queens.

"I saw him there, and I just had to take a photo," said Goldman, who has been shooting photos professionally for six years. "It was, like, the funniest moment."

Goldman, 23, added that she was happy to catch the moment with the cat because she feared she had scared him.

http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/cat-spotted-neighborhood-nativity-scene-delighting-internet/story?id=51649825

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1444 on: December 11, 2017, 05:08:43 pm »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1445 on: December 11, 2017, 05:13:09 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1446 on: December 11, 2017, 11:24:52 pm »
Remember -- as days get colder, animals are attracted to the warmth of cars, so check wheel arches or other hiding places...

https://i.redd.it/3btay3dgfc301.jpg

+++++++++

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1447 on: December 12, 2017, 01:09:44 am »
Remember -- as days get colder, animals are attracted to the warmth of cars, so check wheel arches or other hiding places...

https://i.redd.it/3btay3dgfc301.jpg

:rolling:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Millee

« Reply #1448 on: December 12, 2017, 02:57:33 pm »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #1449 on: December 12, 2017, 03:12:45 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra