Author Topic: Thread of Cute  (Read 290256 times)

Offline Suppressed

Re: Thread of Cute
« Reply #1400 on: December 01, 2017, 06:16:10 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #1401 on: December 02, 2017, 05:40:34 am »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #1402 on: December 03, 2017, 02:28:18 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@Ghost Bear
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

Karen, the groomer, who broke her arm, dislocated her wrist, and has a metal plate and six screws in her arm two bones, is still not able to work; her arm is still healing.  She went to the doc yesterday and he took out stitches, and it was my YORKIE, PRISSY, who saved the day!

Karen wanted permission to groom little dogs like Prissy, so she explained how Prissy was during a groom, a nice little dog who didn't fight her.

The doc said she could groom dogs like Prissy if she wore plastic covering her left arm so no germs got to her arm, but no other type dogs, yet.  The first little dog she will groom is Prissy this coming Wednesday.  I'll add more money to her bill when I pay.

Karen said it would have been better to break her leg than her arm, at least she could groom with a broken leg.  All of you reading this, be thankful both your arms work.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #1403 on: December 03, 2017, 02:46:00 pm »
 :amen:

@Victoria33 I'm glad she's healing.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #1404 on: December 03, 2017, 04:15:50 pm »
@Cyber Liberty
@Ghost Bear
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

Karen, the groomer, who broke her arm, dislocated her wrist, and has a metal plate and six screws in her arm two bones, is still not able to work; her arm is still healing.  She went to the doc yesterday and he took out stitches, and it was my YORKIE, PRISSY, who saved the day!

Karen wanted permission to groom little dogs like Prissy, so she explained how Prissy was during a groom, a nice little dog who didn't fight her.

The doc said she could groom dogs like Prissy if she wore plastic covering her left arm so no germs got to her arm, but no other type dogs, yet.  The first little dog she will groom is Prissy this coming Wednesday.  I'll add more money to her bill when I pay.

Karen said it would have been better to break her leg than her arm, at least she could groom with a broken leg.  All of you reading this, be thankful both your arms work.

I'm glad she's doing well.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1405 on: December 03, 2017, 04:55:52 pm »
@Victoria33 Yaaay Prissy!   :tree3:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1406 on: December 03, 2017, 07:34:58 pm »
All of you reading this, be thankful both your arms work.

Definitely.

So glad Prissy was able to help her get back onto her feet...uh, figuratively!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1407 on: December 03, 2017, 07:35:58 pm »
Deaf grandmother teaching 9-week-old deaf baby sign language
http://i.imgur.com/fvWBdJf.mp4
+++++++++

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1408 on: December 04, 2017, 02:41:19 am »
Deaf grandmother teaching 9-week-old deaf baby sign language
http://i.imgur.com/fvWBdJf.mp4

Very touching.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1409 on: December 04, 2017, 08:49:39 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1410 on: December 04, 2017, 08:51:52 pm »
Little boy learns to raise his eyebrows...
http://i.imgur.com/K02bJRi.mp4

+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1411 on: December 04, 2017, 10:15:32 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1412 on: December 04, 2017, 10:18:52 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1413 on: December 04, 2017, 10:32:12 pm »
+++++++++

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #1414 on: December 04, 2017, 11:23:56 pm »
@Suppressed

Golden with the pumpkins- I make pumpkin cookies for my doggies. One can of pumpkin- not pumpkin pie filling-one egg- some oatmeal, brown rice flour and/or whole wheat flour, molasses and cinnamon. Mix well, until sticky, bake at 350 until browned. They adore these treats and they are healthy.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1415 on: December 04, 2017, 11:40:36 pm »
@Suppressed

Golden with the pumpkins- I make pumpkin cookies for my doggies. One can of pumpkin- not pumpkin pie filling-one egg- some oatmeal, brown rice flour and/or whole wheat flour, molasses and cinnamon. Mix well, until sticky, bake at 350 until browned. They adore these treats and they are healthy.

That's great, @austingirl !
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1416 on: December 05, 2017, 12:52:15 am »
+++++++++

Offline verga

« Reply #1417 on: December 05, 2017, 11:48:01 am »
@Cyber Liberty
@Ghost Bear
@Freya
@CatherineofAragon
@mystery-ak

@Victoria33 Praying for her recovery
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #1418 on: December 05, 2017, 03:00:39 pm »
@Victoria33 Praying for her recovery
@verga
@Freya

Thank you and others who have posted good wishes to Karen.  verga, Freya, she was dancing when she fell and did that much damage to her arm that it took four hours of surgery to put it back together.  Since some time has past, I think I will ask her what kind of dance was she doing to break her arm so badly.  It surely wasn't a Waltz.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1419 on: December 06, 2017, 03:29:42 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1420 on: December 06, 2017, 11:41:16 pm »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1421 on: December 07, 2017, 12:17:45 am »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1422 on: December 07, 2017, 12:35:34 am »
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1423 on: December 07, 2017, 08:38:11 pm »
On side of highway by California wildfire...
http://i.imgur.com/Uytw4Bx.mp4
+++++++++

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #1424 on: December 08, 2017, 02:00:03 am »
+++++++++