Author Topic: Furious Marine Deploys Anti-Tire Spike Strip After Someone Runs Over His Trump Sign  (Read 1367 times)

rangerrebew

Furious Marine Deploys Anti-Tire Spike Strip After Someone Runs Over His Trump Sign
Share on Facebook Tweet Email Print

Advertisement - story continues below

In America, a man ought to be able to express his support for a presidential campaign by placing a sign for the candidate on his front lawn.

When Colorado resident Chuck Corry, a former Marine, tried to do exactly that, however, someone began running over the sign and ruining it.

http://conservativetribune.com/marine-sets-up-special-present/
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 10:20:53 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Furious Marine Deploys Anti-Tire Spike Strip After Someone Runs Over His Trump Sign
Share on Facebook Tweet Email Print

Advertisement - story continues below

In America, a man ought to be able to express his support for a presidential campaign by placing a sign for the candidate on his front lawn.

When Colorado resident Chuck Corry, a former Marine, tried to do exactly that, however, someone began running over the sign and ruining it.

http://conservativetribune.com/marine-sets-up-special-present/
Some idiot steps on that he could have problems. I just plant all my political signs out where the dog likes to poop. That way anyone who messes with them in the dark of night can take home a souvenir...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I hope it works. People need to leave well enough alone.

I look forward to the day when I will want to put up signs again. Right now, I'm a voter without a party. 
8888crybaby

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline mountaineer

I look forward to the day when I will want to put up signs again. Right now, I'm a voter without a party. 
8888crybaby
There are other races, other candidates to support. The three signs in my yard now are for my state attorney general and candidates for my state's house and senate. I may add one for agriculture commissioner.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
There are other races, other candidates to support. The three signs in my yard now are for my state attorney general and candidates for my state's house and senate. I may add one for agriculture commissioner.

I generally don't put down-ballot candidate's signs up. I put the POTUS sign up along with my "Proud Republican" sign. The latter is tucked in the corner in the back of the garage awaiting a day when (if) I can once again display it without feeling embarrassed.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.