Author Topic: Colin Kaepernick’s ‘protest’ is foiled by patriotic police officer and LOUD NFL fans  (Read 2040 times)

rangerrebew

Colin Kaepernick’s ‘protest’ is foiled by patriotic police officer and LOUD NFL fans
October 17, 2016 | Tom Tillison | Print Article   

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was not well received on or off the field Sunday in Orchard Park, New York.

The $126 million player continues his ill-informed “protest” of racial oppression in America by refusing to stand during the national anthem and the fans of the home team Buffalo Bills make it clear from the jump that they do not appreciate his disrespect, booing him mercilessly as he took the field.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10/17/colin-kaepernicks-protest-foiled-patriotic-police-officer-loud-nfl-fans-401509#ixzz4NMQrJ5Fh

Offline dfwgator

Hey Colin, the Canadian border is just to the west.

Offline bolobaby

Remember when Tebow took a knee. Ahhhh... something worth taking a knee over. Humility before God!

I would love it if the fans just kept singing the National Anthem every time there is an interception, or when he gets sacked, or when the other team scores against him. Make that man-boy LIVE on his knees by sing-sing-singing non-stop.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
None of you are going to like it,but all these loud and public displays of outrage against him are just feeding  him and making him more popular. His team isn't about to dump him because his notoriety is selling tickets. Hell,it's the ONLY way he could sell tickets. He surely ain't a star player.

If you want to hurt him,boycott EVERY game he plays,even those against your home team. Maybe even especially those against your home team. Generally speaking,stadium owners and the cities they pay taxes to are not fond of empty stadiums on game day,and there is NOTHING that will get  his ass fired quicker than that.

Nor is there anything that will get his cohorts off their knees quicker than thinking they might be looking for a job as a bouncer or truck driver soon if they don't.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

rangerrebew

He considers himself a "patriot" according to an article I read earlier. :thud:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
He has chosen a public venue in which to make a very public statement.  The public is responding in public to his statement.

Too bad if he and his supporters don't like the response.  The free speech we still have is a 2 way street colon.

As for the NFL and their very complicit support of this; spit. 

They'll go after guys for wearing 9-11 tributes and other more appropriate displays, but not this douche nor his fellow travelers who have been raising the black power salute during the anthem.

I haven't watched a game yet this season and don't intend to.  My interest in the NFL is on life support in my household and the cord is real close to being pulled.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

rangerrebew

I haven't watched a game yet this season and don't intend to.  My interest in the NFL is on life support in my household and the cord is real close to being pulled.

It is hurting the National Felon League already, though they won't publicly admit it.  I suppose it would be racist if they told the crybabies to stand up for the National Anthem.

geronl

also foiled because his team stinks

geronl

The only way that losah sells tickets if he gets demoted to work the ticket booth at $9.50 an hour

Offline dfwgator

"Hi Colin,  uhhh, Oscar Gamble called, he wants his hair back."

Offline mountaineer

also foiled because his team stinks
He stinks, too. There's a reason he was second string to a mediocre starting QB.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

He considers himself a "patriot" according to an article I read earlier. :thud:

I thought he considered himself a muslim.  So he's a muslin patriot. :pondering:

Offline NavyCanDo

None of you are going to like it,but all these loud and public displays of outrage against him are just feeding  him and making him more popular. His team isn't about to dump him because his notoriety is selling tickets. Hell,it's the ONLY way he could sell tickets. He surely ain't a star player.

Kaep is increasing ticket sales?  You do know that many unhappy 49ers season ticket holders are selling off season tickets at half their face value?  And its more than over Kaep's antics. When you are 1-5 with virtually no chance of making the playoffs, 12 hundred bucks sounds mighty good.  I spend a lot of time reading the 49rs fan forum, and you will little love their for Kaepernick.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

If you want to hurt him,boycott EVERY game he plays,even those against your home team. Maybe even especially those against your home team. Generally speaking,stadium owners and the cities they pay taxes to are not fond of empty stadiums on game day,and there is NOTHING that will get  his ass fired quicker than that.

Nor is there anything that will get his cohorts off their knees quicker than thinking they might be looking for a job as a bouncer or truck driver soon if they don't.
I think the position of most Americans is this: Kaepernick absolutely has the right to do what he's doing. However, we also have the right to think he's a dummkopf.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think the position of most Americans is this: Kaepernick absolutely has the right to do what he's doing. However, we also have the right to think he's a dummkopf.

@jmyrlefuller

That is surely my position.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Opposing teams should invite a small number of older vets to come onto the field to stand for the Anthem to make up for any players who won't stand.  Just get a group of 10 or so for each game.  Make it clear exactly who/what those players are truly protesting.

rangerrebew

LOL! 70,000 Bills Fans Give Kaepernick The FINGER After He DISRESPECTS U.S. Veterans – WATCH!
By Jeff Rainforth
kaepernick-bills-final-2

66k Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kaepernick got Destroyed! Literally! 70,000 Bills fans showed the 49ers quarterback what they really thought about him disrespecting the national anthem and the American flag. Not only did the massive crowd boo him, but the Bills CRUSHED the 49ers, 45 – 16.

It was the first time Kaepernick has started a game since last November. The quarterback who only has a few games left with the 49ers since he was fired, knelt for the anthem… again. Mind you, the national anthem was written for the servicemen who fought off the British in the War of 1812. Kaepernick disrespects all veterans when he chooses to kneel. And Bills fans let him know, oh boy did they.

http://freedomdaily.com/70000-bills-fans-boo-kaepernick-disrespects-u-s-veterans/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 06:29:30 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Another way of saying it: you are free to do as you please but you are not free from the consquences.