Author Topic: High schooler records teacher’s racism lecture: ‘To be white is to be racist, period’  (Read 966 times)

rangerrebew

High schooler records teacher’s racism lecture: ‘To be white is to be racist, period’
October 17, 2016
By Victor Skinner

NORMAN, Okla. – A Norman North High School teacher is instructing students that “to be white is to be racist, period.”

A student at the school who did not want to be identified recently used her cell phone to record a classroom lecture at Norman North High School in which her teacher, who also is not identified, explained how to “heal the racial divide,” KFOR reports.racistteacher

The girl alerted her parents to her teacher’s troubling comments and they in turn contacted district officials to demand answers.

The lecture began with a video about the “Mistreatment of Native Americans” that prompted the student to record the lesson and ended with the teacher’s lecture about racism.

http://eagnews.org/high-schooler-records-teachers-racism-lecture-to-be-white-is-to-be-racist-period/
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 03:04:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bolobaby

Those who can't do, teach.

"Examining an SAT-to-IQ conversion chart calculated from Mensa entrance criteria, a combined 854 indicates that the average IQ of those pursuing an education major is 91, nine points lower than the average IQ of 100."

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2005/02/28807/#1wXkjhxQXFZqwzav.99
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline dfwgator

Those who can't do, teach.

Those who can't teach, become politicians.

rangerrebew

Those who can't teach, become politicians.

They first become grave diggers before becoming politicians because they know so many more voters from digging their graves.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I hate that anti-teacher stuff while admitting that there is some truth to it.  I taught science, and can assure you that science and math teachers are well above average IQ as a rule.  I can't speak to other fields.

Offline bolobaby

I hate that anti-teacher stuff while admitting that there is some truth to it.  I taught science, and can assure you that science and math teachers are well above average IQ as a rule.  I can't speak to other fields.

The ones you really need to look out for is the elementary school teachers.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!