Author Topic: MENA L GREBIN: CHAOS COMING TO AMERICA WITHIN 3-6 MONTHS  (Read 2836 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
MENA L GREBIN: CHAOS COMING TO AMERICA WITHIN 3-6 MONTHS
« on: October 17, 2016, 04:16:07 am »

{Her husband retired from the Secret Service not long ago.}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQwbEM3ut7s

Not to instill fear but to foster preparation.

The Lord will take care those He has chosen who are faithful and obedient TO HIM.

PUBLISHED ON 2 JULY 2016

on the MINUTE TO MIDNIGHT show

I believe she is a well above average Christian prophetess.

She appears to walk the talk in terms of her ministry activities.

She has had dreams, visions, visitations since being a young child. Her mother also has a prophetic gifting.

In the vision related in this youtube . . . she sees and hears OThuga saying to the effect that:

"They are ordering me to bring chaos about. I will [have to] give them what they are asking for [ordering]."

And after asking about Trump . . . she 'saw' a huge sword  coming down and the word "Deception" . . . and that The Lord said . . . that some folks have claimed that God had anointed . . . but God was saying that HE DIDN'T KNOW ANY OF THEM.

She asked God to show her about Trump . . . that night, I had a dream . . . I was in a church and due to speak . . . she and Trump were both due to speak . . . and Trump was late . . . and people were show excited that he was "coming  to minister to them" . . . and in the front row was this 96 year old woman so excited . . . and it was one minute to midnight on the clock on the back wall . . .

Finally he comes in . . . and he's rushing . . . I wasn't due to speak until another night . . . I know I'm late . . . he was looking at his watch . . . he said he was late for a board meeting . . . he said he'd just say a few words and then I could take over for him.

I said . . . this was his crowd etc. . . . but he said he'd say a few words but afterwards, I have to go . . .

He pulls out a piece of paper from his pocket . . . reading from  this paper, pacing back and forth . . . everything coming out of his mouth is about money and politics . . . he talks about 5 minutes . . . thanks them . . . says he's late for a meeting "and I have to go."

The people didn't know how to act . . . thinking 'this is going to be our President . . . " . . .and the dream ended.

'The interpretation . . . confirmed over and over since I've had it . . . he is not what they think he is and he's not going to deliver what they think he will.

God has not said to me that he's not going to be elected and he's not said he will be elected. We have enough problems with the bloke still in office.

. . . that no matter who you vote for . . . it will not stop the catastrophe that is coming.'

Quix: This is congruent with  what I've felt re Trump et al for a long time. Certainly Trump is exceedingly better than Shrillery in terms of raw evil. Nevertheless, I've long had an inner conviction that The oligarchy is doing something mysterious with Trump . . . he's being 'sold' to us as an anti-oligarchy, anti-globalist . . . I just don't believe it. Or, IF he is, THEY will still use him to their own evil ends.

This was affirmed to me today as I listened to a Newt Gingrich thing . . . in Trump's behalf. IT IS ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that Newt G IS A DYED-IN-THE-WOOL GLOBALIST See his forward to Toffler's book on that score.

The FDR assertion comes to mind . . . that NOTHING happens in politics unless it was PLANNED that way.

Grebin: 'The Lord showed me the Constitution going up in flames.'

Grebin: . . . allowing His kids to go thru the refiner's fire . . . seeing the great apostasy . . . 2 Thes 2: . . . Coming not occur until the great falling away came first . . .'

Grebin: He will shake all that can be shaken . . . so that only the unshakable will remain . . .

Dream about an asteroid crashing into the ocean . . . and a Tsunami . . .

Grebin: The Lord came to me twice . . . 3-4 dreams since 2013 . . . a meteor hit the Atlantic Ocean . . . people from the coastline would have 30 min to an hour to evacuate . . . it's not going to be as devastating as some say before He comes for His Bride. It will be catestrophic but not apocalyptic. The countries didn't disappear off the map.

Entire countries are not going under water with this meteor. . . . it will be part of the judgment . . . It will cause billions of dollars of damage . . . the water came up to the first story . . . 7-8' of water . . . . it will cause a domino effect . . . what happens afterwards can be even more damage . . . Katrina . . .

= = = = =

Another youtube list . . .

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=MINA+GREBIN

www.faithfulwalk.ministry.com

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: MENA L GREBIN: CHAOS COMING TO AMERICA WITHIN 3-6 MONTHS
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 04:24:25 am »
You don't have to go this deep Quix to see this coming. Just look at the "problems" with Deutsche Bank; China, Russia and Japan circling the drain and the panic within the IMF. The games coming to a close....rapidly.

Offline Quix

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 04:27:43 am »
You don't have to go this deep Quix to see this coming. Just look at the "problems" with Deutsche Bank; China, Russia and Japan circling the drain and the panic within the IMF. The games coming to a close....rapidly.

INDEED. The 'handwriting on the wall' has been being written in increasingly bold neon letters for a long time . . . and recently . . . more and more frequently and more and more starkly.

Nevertheless . . . masses are still treating DANCING WITH STARS as the highest priority of their day or lives.

God have mercy.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 04:32:17 am »
Nevertheless . . . masses are still treating DANCING WITH STARS as the highest priority of their day or lives.

Well there's a midget on this season you see...

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 04:40:07 am »

Well there's a midget on this season you see...

And let's not forget the hot chick that was on a sitcom 40 years ago!!!!!

Offline Quix

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 04:48:09 am »
Added Mena youtube:

= = = = =

THE COMING SIGN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UEXvemSPxI

Posted 18 Sep 2016

'Cheeseburger dreams are not [necessarily] from God. . . . but are power-of-suggestion dreams. We have to be able to test the spirit with Holy Spirit.

'The things The Lord is showing me are getting heavier and heavier . . . but I have a job to do . . .

In the dream, I was in a church of a well-known pastor and I was sitting in the front row . . . a lady was on the stage . . . making announcements . . . while she's talking [in the dream] I feel the PRESENCE OF GOD fall on me so heavily . . . something's getting ready to happen . . . God is about to reveal something . . .

The lady making the announcements finishes and the pastor begins . . . and gets really quiet . . . "The Presence of God is really heavy in this place>' And he falls over--like he crashes on the stage. He didn't die or anything . . . he just fell on his face [from the Presence of God] . . .

He finally gets up and he can't even talk . . . please take me in the back that I have to wash myself . . . the service was suspended, on hold . . . I'm aware that God has given him this warning .

So I come out of this dream and I still feel the Tangible Presence of The Lord . . . The Presence of God was all over my body. The Lord was speaking to me so clearly:

For the pastors and leaders [primarily]:

God is going to send a sign--to the leaders--and it's a sign . . . it may have already begun . . . there's a sign that God is sending out--whether in a dream or vision . . . and the sign is a warning . . . to the leaders that they need to prepare their ministry . . . they need to prepare their people for what's coming . . .

. . . to warn  them . . . who have not prepared . . . will only be one warning . . .

"THERE'S GOING TO BE A WRITING ON THE WALL . . . "

I believe there's going to be a type of writing on the wall . . . an opportunity for a change of heart among the luke-warm . . . who have only been in it for money or popularity . . . There are pastors out there with the wrong motives . . . Judgment is coming to the House of the Lord . . . He's fed up with those who have not prepared their people for the Coming of The Lord.

He's going to send one sign and one only for them . . .

Some will compromise . . . for those who do not prepare their people, their blood will be on their hands. He's serious about this matter. They're playing games. They're playing church--as just something to do on weekends.

The 2nd thing . . . found myself in the city of Dallas . . . our ministries are [?usually?] dormant in our comfort zones . . .

God is not through with America. There will be one final move of God in America but it will be in parallel with catastrophe.

People who will be front runners in this move of Holy Spirit will not be well known. They have put a price tag on their ministry.

The nine gifts of Holy Spirit are FREE . . .

The Bible says we have to dwell in the secret place of the Most High. . . . I don't have to come to your service and BUY IT.

Laedocea = let the people decide . . . we're living in a church where the people decide instead of GOD.

The 2nd thing  . . . I was in Dallas . . . seeing the principalities in the air . . . it was churning and I was trying to warn the people . . . I was trying to get to Houston from Dallas . . .  I'm telling the woman this in this dream . . . the same thing I saw in Dallas, I saw coming to Houston . . . Great judgment is coming because the majority of them have compromised . . . they have not protected their people from violence, debauchery, . . .

Judgment will come in many forms[/b] . . .

. . .

I was able to hear the chatter of the enemy's principalities and powers . . . regarding Hillary C . . . that she's so very very important to the Kingdom of Darkness . . . they were talking to each other about the month of December . . . there's going to be . . . something almost like boundaries . . . some more of these boundaries are going to be removed in December--which will give these principalities more room to cause chaos . . .

That was several days ago . . .

Going back to this morning about what I saw in Texas . . . I just couldn't shake the Presence of God . . . my spirit knew what I was interceding for . . . right before me, I saw the water coming in. I saw the Tsunami . . . I know this thing is coming . . . That was in Dec 2014 He said that to me . . . I saw the coastal cities . . . like Miami, Jacksonville . . . I saw the beaches disappear. I saw the beach houses disappear . . .

There's something significant getting ready to happen in December. I don't know if it's one massive thing or several things.

The Pope was talking about the beginning of WW3 starting . . . that Dec 2015 would be folks' last Christmas . . . because the world would be unrecognizable by the end of Dec 2016. . . . You can look it up on youtube.

'I believe this Pope is the False Prophet.'[/b]

. . .

Tell The Body of Christ that we must live according to Philippians 1:12 . . . in chains because of Christ . . . boldly speak God's message without fear . . . others preach about Christ with pure motives . . . the message about Christ is being preached either way . . . as you pray for me . . . The Spirit of Jesus Christ helps me . . . live as citizens of Heaven . . . worthy of the Good News about Christ . . . standing together in One Spirit and One Purpose . . . don't be intimidated by the enemy . . . also the privilege of suffering with Christ . . .

. . . divided . . . arguments . . . when's the Sabbath . . . celebrating CHRISTmas or not . . . They don't have those issues overseas . . . just here in the USA . . . we are so divided. We need to live according to Phil chapter 1.

We do not all serve the same God. That's a lie. There is only one true God . . . The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 05:07:02 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 11:57:48 am »
Here's my reply to an email critique of the recent Mena Grebin stuff I also sent out to my email list:

THANKS THANKS for a meaty reply.

I didn't take it AT ALL that she was exhorting or encouraging folks to avoid voting against Shrillery by voting for Trump. I took it merely that she was insisting that Trump was not likely to be the "SAVIOR" that some folks thought he was.

I suspect she will likely vote for Trump herself but would be loathe to say so as a function of her ministry.

She does a lot to help unfortunate and to bring folks to Jesus in the Charolotte area. She is loathe to charge for her materials. She makes herself available--I think primarily by FaceBook and calling in to her weekly Bible study time on a group call arrangement.

I'm puzzled about her imprecision . . . some things she seems more specific and precise on than others. I'm still waiting and seeing on most of her stuff.

I just feel that the Dec thing . . . particularly given the Pope's prounouncement last Christmas that it would be the world's last . . . I think there are some MAJOR flags on the play currently in terms of the status quo continuing much longer.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2016, 12:12:35 pm »
@Quix, several psychics have had visions of nuclear war with Russia if Hillary is elected. Bomb being dropped in one or two US cities and this scares the pants off me.

They feel one on east coast, one on west.

Spring/summer 2017 or spring 2018.

This might be linked with the tsunami you mentioned
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Quix

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2016, 05:13:20 pm »
@Freya,

THANKS for your kind reply.

I certainly think that Shrillery would be super bad news in terms of WWIII and every other aspect of global/American life.

I'm skeptical that the bombs would be limited to even half a dozen.

I think the oligarchy wants to make most of the USA, particularly the cities, a vast incinerated wasteland of blood, gore, chaos, wreckage, violence . . . while they party in their deep underground bunker cities. I think God has a different plan for their location.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 05:13:45 pm by Quix »

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2016, 09:06:28 pm »
@Quix

This is fascinating (and disquieting) stuff to me, thank you for posting it. I haven't really followed those claiming to have prophetic visions since the "Earth Changes" stuff of the 90s, which turned out to not happen, or at least to not yet happen. But I do believe in the possibility of prophetic dreams (having had a few myself) and so I'm always curious to read what the latest in this realm might be.

Thanks again!
Let it burn.

Offline Quix

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2016, 11:22:43 pm »
@Quix

This is fascinating (and disquieting) stuff to me, thank you for posting it. I haven't really followed those claiming to have prophetic visions since the "Earth Changes" stuff of the 90s, which turned out to not happen, or at least to not yet happen. But I do believe in the possibility of prophetic dreams (having had a few myself) and so I'm always curious to read what the latest in this realm might be.

Thanks again!

I think she's quite above average in the genre.

A lot of her stuff mostly sounds like an alert--at least to possibilities or probabilities.

Occasionally she sounds very emphatic as in "Thus says THE LORD." I pay more attention to those rare sorts of things.

But, I suspect even a lot of her "lower" level dreams and visions are likely to come quite true. Time will tell.

I haven't kept a score card. Some  who have claim she's spot on all the time. I wouldn't know.

There's certainly a LOT of hokey stuff in the genre. People spewing off their egos, last night's pizza, familiar spirits of the enemy, etc.

But there is an authentic. And I think  God's going to be cleaning up the authentic wholesale such that eventually, none of the true prophetic sorts walking with  Him will miss even a tiny detail.

I don't think we're there, yet.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 11:25:35 pm »

BINGO!

Regardless of who wins,America and the rest of the world are losers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Quix

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2016, 06:16:30 am »
BINGO!

Regardless of who wins,America and the rest of the world are losers.

The oligarchy is only interested in us 'citizens' playing the oligarchy's assigned role for us . . . as serfs/slaves--more the latter.

They are convinced that THEY are sooooooooooooooo much more brilliant than the average bear, serf, slave . . . that it is their UNDIVINE RIGHT AND DUTY to rule over us with an iron fist and black gestapo jack boots.

They MUST be doing something slightly clever with Trump. Yet, as they have cast the script--he's exceedingly LESS evil and troublesome than the BW*TCH in the pants suit.

We shall see how far we get down the road toward another President/puppet-in-chief and what sort of bustard/bw*tch said person will be.

As one of our founding fathers asserted . . . our government was designed only for a somewhat 'righteous,' informed, law-abiding by values sort of citizenry. It will not work when the average person buys into the long standing oligarchy propaganda that 'there is no right or wrong; that all things are relative; if it feels good, do it.'

We are schedule for some dreadful reaping of some horrific sowing the last many decades.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Offline Quix

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2016, 11:31:56 am »
ATT, 193 views and 12 responses.

Hmmmmmm

Are folks:

A) wholesale wimps about posting on such topics;
B) not wanting to risk/bother with being considered 'that' interested in 'fringe' perspectives;
C) at a loss as how to respond in a meaningful, clever, contributive way;
D) more inclined to walk on by because it's too disturbing to really engage the topic;
E) wouldn't be caught dead posting on a 'looney-toons-kook' Quix thread;
F) it's just not socially cooool hereon to comment on such threads;

What?

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2016, 11:36:49 am »
And let's not forget the hot chick that was on a sitcom 40 years ago!!!!!

For being in her 60's she ain't bad looking, if that's your thing.

Same thing with the Brady Bunch lady who's on this season.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2016, 11:43:20 am »

Hmmmmmm

Are folks:

B) not wanting to risk/bother with being considered 'that' interested in 'fringe' perspectives;
D) more inclined to walk on by because it's too disturbing to really engage the topic;

What?

I like your posts, @Quix , and look forward to them.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Quix

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2016, 12:29:13 pm »
I like your posts, @Quix , and look forward to them.

THANKS TONS for your courage in saying so . . .

Interesting times we live in . . . in the Chinese sense of the phrase . . .

The MSM lobotomization of the populace is seemingly near complete.

The sheeple, lemmings, serfs/slaves Eloi, et al are practicing their shuffle into the maws of the Morlachs . . . for dinner . . . as the main course . . . AND THE BAND PLAYS ON . . . and the DANCING WITH THE STARS twinkles brightly on 10's of millions of screens to somewhat rapt but blank attention in the eyes of the viewers . . .

And even many of the otherwise bright . . . see nothing unusual . . . nothing worth the least bit of alarm . . . unless their favorite 'contestant' loses to someone with flashier dance moves . . .

The era where/when PRETEND, PRETENSE, SHAM, CHARADE, FARCE reigns supreme . . .

And the !CONTROLLERS! mock, laugh at, deride, scheme against . . . reasonably good, decent, patriotic citizens as though they, the !CONTROLLERS! had a DIVINE right--though they hate the whole idea of God Almighty . . .

Paradoxes abound.

Thanks for your thought-provoking and perceptive posts hereon, BTW.

Cheers.

Offline Quix

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2016, 12:30:30 pm »

Threw the TV out 12-15 years ago . . . Who is that and what is her significance currently?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2016, 01:09:49 pm »

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

She is also VERY bright. Has one of those memories that allows her to remember everything she sees,hears,or reads.

She was also a go-go dancer in bars back in her late teen-early 20's days,and did a FULLY-CLOTHED dance on a table on one episode of Taxi that actually made me dizzy for a moment from sudden blood loss to the brain. That woman has GOT some moves!

Taxi was,IMHO,one of the smartest sit-coms to ever appear on tv,despite having some serious drones in the cast. People like her and Andy Kaufmann and "The Reverund Jim" took up the slack.

Anybody else remember the episode where Carol Kane was playing Lakya's eastern European girlfriend that won her a emmy for best comedy performance one year? I actually caught that one life,and laughed so hard I almost wet myself.  I never understood why that VERY talented woman was never more successful in show biz. She was most recently seen in the TV show "Gotham",and once again she dominated every scene she was in. She played "The Penguin's" mother.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:13:11 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2016, 01:14:38 pm »
Threw the TV out 12-15 years ago . . . Who is that and what is her significance currently?

@Quix

If you can't be bothered to watch tv and care nothing about it,why should we waste time explaining it to a superior being like you?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 01:15:02 pm by sneakypete »

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2016, 01:48:20 pm »
Here's the "little person" on DWTS:

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2016, 02:59:57 pm »

Hmmmmmm

Are folks:

What?

For what it's worth I enjoy reading your posts, even if I don't always comment on them. Most frequently if I don't comment it's because I feel that I don't have anything interesting to add. But I still like to read them!  ^-^
Let it burn.

Offline Quix

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2016, 03:20:26 pm »
@Quix

If you can't be bothered to watch tv and care nothing about it,why should we waste time explaining it to a superior being like you?

Why?

Because some folks are just kind, that way.

Some aren't.

I didn't realize the resident 'looney-toons kook' was a "superior" being. Who knew!

Offline Quix

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2016, 03:21:27 pm »
For what it's worth I enjoy reading your posts, even if I don't always comment on them. Most frequently if I don't comment it's because I feel that I don't have anything interesting to add. But I still like to read them!  ^-^

MUCH APPRECIATE your saying so.

THX THX.

Offline Quix

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2016, 06:42:03 am »

Former housemate sent me this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrOT4PBZ4NU&app=desktop

Not sure what to make of it. Certainly don't believe in date setting. It is plausible we might know the season or even month.

What's y'all's discernment about it--particularly after praying about it?

I just want to be ready, whenever.

Blessed be the Name of The Lord.

Alternate Realities Ping List Ping

@Cyber Liberty
@DCPatriot
@Freya
@Ghost Bear
@GrannyMinimum
@Idaho_Cowboy
@jedidah
@Mom MD
@mrpotatohead
@roamer_1
@Smokin Joe
@the_doc
@Victoria33
@WorkingClassFilth