Author Topic: Trump Wants Probe into 1924 World Series  (Read 3071 times)

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Trump Wants Probe into 1924 World Series
« on: October 16, 2016, 09:44:32 pm »
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says that he'll investigate the 1924 World
Series.

"Whatever happened to 'Washington---First in war, first in peace, and last in the American
League?'" The Donald fumed at an impromptu news conference. "So help me God when I
get finished investigating that, there'll be heads rolling and bodies to be swept up off
the streets of D.C. I'm gonna make Teapot Dome look like a Cup-a-Soup before I get
through!"

More details as they come to us. This has been a bulletin from the WARP newsroom. We
return you now to your regularly-scheduled aggravation.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Trump Wants Probe into 1924 World Series
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 10:17:27 pm »
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump says that he'll investigate the 1924 World
Series.

"Whatever happened to 'Washington---First in war, first in peace, and last in the American
League?'" The Donald fumed at an impromptu news conference. "So help me God when I
get finished investigating that, there'll be heads rolling and bodies to be swept up off
the streets of D.C. I'm gonna make Teapot Dome look like a Cup-a-Soup before I get
through!"

More details as they come to us. This has been a bulletin from the WARP newsroom. We

He sounds series. ow. I have a Hindenburg in my head.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 10:30:50 pm »
Bookmark. Speechless. World Series and Teapot Dome. Wow.  :thud:
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 10:35:11 pm »
He might also check out the Hindenburg disaster there definitely appears to be a rigging problem.... :pondering:

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 10:42:18 pm »
Series.

through!"

The only problem with this is that I very much doubt that Trump knows anything about the Teapot Dome scandal. Not to mention that it doesn't sound like the typical Trump word salad.

:laugh:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 10:43:08 pm »
Bookmark. Speechless. World Series and Teapot Dome. Wow.  :thud:

Wait 'till he re-investigates the 1919 World Series: No way the 1919 Reds coulda beaten
the 1919 White Sox unless they were cheating. The evidence is there! Who's been covering up
all these decades?!? Cincinnati got some splainin' to do!

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 10:44:34 pm »

The only problem with this is that I very much doubt that Trump knows anything about the Teapot Dome scandal.

Point taken. He probably thinks Teapot Dome is some fancy new appliance his servants bought for his kitchen.

Not to mention that it doesn't sound like the typical Trump word salad.

Oh no? Who else would mix a metaphor involving a teapot and an instant soup mix?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2016, 10:46:29 pm »
He might also check out the Hindenburg disaster there definitely appears to be a rigging problem.... :pondering:

The fool will get burned. Again.  :silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2016, 10:49:25 pm »

Not to mention the Titanic . . . the St. Valentine's Day Massacre . . . or the Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contests.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2016, 10:51:45 pm »

Oh no? Who else would mix a metaphor involving a teapot and an instant soup mix?

Good point.  :silly:
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 10:53:58 pm »
This just in: Donaldus Minimus demands investigation into Pearl Harbour rigging.
He says the Japanese and U.S. Navies were in cahoots to clean up big betting on
the game.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2016, 10:54:13 pm »

The only problem with this is that I very much doubt that Trump knows anything about the Teapot Dome scandal. Not to mention that it doesn't sound like the typical Trump word salad.

Daddy do. The sins of the father.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjNkdL3s-DPAhVR52MKHTKsD-QQFgggMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thedailybeast.com%2Farticles%2F2015%2F11%2F23%2Fike-didn-t-like-trump-s-dad-at-all.html&usg=AFQjCNGdlfIOpIZ-O4v6Hu6S0ybUdplOJw&sig2=fp5AMeMYc3uTGk7st2cCQA

*snip*

McKenna’s testimony about Trump had appalled Capehart, who said the details had made him “nauseous” and that builders had taken advantage of both the federal government and countless World War II vets. Capehart, a Republican, also said that the builders and the FHA were mired in “a grand scandal” far worse than the infamous Teapot Dome corruption case of the 1920s, in which bribes were accepted by officials to grant rich oil leases on federal land.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2016, 10:55:33 pm »
Not to mention the Titanic . . . the St. Valentine's Day Massacre . . . or the Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contests.
@Wingnut

The donald beat Cool Hand Luke bigly in an egg eating contest.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 10:57:00 pm by bigheadfred »

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2016, 11:02:14 pm »
Meanwhile, back in the jungle, Hilarious Rodent Clinton demands an investigation
into the 1908 World Series. Says the Cubs were using illegal vitamins and made
a handicapped man perform hard labour. "Never mind that Three-Finger Brown
probably had one hell of a split-fingered fastball and beat the Tigers twice in
the Series, fair is fair and just is just and somebody must pay the price for the
Cubs' wrongdoing."

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2016, 11:07:52 pm »
Meanwhile, back in the jungle, Hilarious Rodent Clinton demands an investigation
into the 1908 World Series. Says the Cubs were using illegal vitamins and made
a handicapped man perform hard labour. "Never mind that Three-Finger Brown
probably had one hell of a split-fingered fastball and beat the Tigers twice in
the Series, fair is fair and just is just and somebody must pay the price for the
Cubs' wrongdoing."

Speaking from her wheelchair clintoon added. "That smell. Can't you smell that smell?"