Author Topic: BOMBSHELL: Hillary campaign OPENLY DISCUSSING how to coverup Benghazi emails. CLEAR intent.  (Read 900 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Obstruction of justice?

Offline LMAO

If this was a GOP candidate, these Wikileaks would be all over the news.

But the press has an election to win. Maybe when they get done with Trump's sexapades, they might mention the stuff in these leaks?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BOMBSHELL: Hillary campaign OPENLY DISCUSSING how to coverup Benghazi emails. CLEAR intent.

Bombshell smomshell! What difference does it make in this banana republic we now live in?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

Bombshell smomshell! What difference does it make in this banana republic we now live in?

After she got away with mishandling classified information, I don't think anything she does will land her in any legal trouble.

There are definitely two sets of laws
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy