Author Topic: Breaking- Claim, Hillary's 33K Missing Emails Have Been Recovered #Wikileaks #HillaryClinton  (Read 2272 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Claim comes from filmmaker and journalist Mike Cernovich on Twitter who has been pretty accurate about these things.

Offline ABX

Keep watching Wikileaks, they have been dropping blocks and blocks of the Podesta emails. I would bet Hillary's will be the grand finale.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks

Offline Frank Cannon

Keep watching Wikileaks, they have been dropping blocks and blocks of the Podesta emails. I would bet Hillary's will be the grand finale.

Well they better do something soon or this will be to far gone for her to lose regardless.

Offline ABX

Offline dfwgator

And not a single bleep will be given by the MSM.

Offline ABX

Well they better do something soon or this will be to far gone for her to lose regardless.

they have released enough any other citizen would have been behind bars....

I'm absolutely sure that Assange honestly believed that some of the things he has already released would have been the end of her.

For example, the emails regarding the Russian Uranium deal are very damning.

Assange didn't bluff, he just over-estimated our justice system doing something about it.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I'm absolutely sure that Assange honestly believed that some of the things he has already released would have been the end of her.

Assange didn't bluff, he just over-estimated our justice system doing something about it.

He also over estimated the willingness of the MSM reporting it...Fox is the only net really covering this.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

He also over estimated the willingness of the MSM reporting it...Fox is the only net really covering this.

And even that is only when they can take a break from getting trump tingles up their legs.

Offline dfwgator

"Next time, DEFINITELY!"

Offline Longmire

Journalists used to say that the source of their information was immaterial and it was the veracity of the information itself that mattered.

The Pentagon papers come to mind as an example in that regard.

Wikileaks have exposed the media for what they truly are, left leaning organs of propaganda colluding with big government.

Offline dfwgator

I am convinced that the primary reason that the Dems floated this "Wikileaks = Russians attempting to influence our elections" theory is to provide cover for journ-hole-istas to not report on the leaks.

BINGO! 

These Clintons play for keeps.   Trump had no idea what he would be up against.   

Oceander

I am convinced that the primary reason that the Dems floated this "Wikileaks = Russians attempting to influence our elections" theory is to provide cover for journ-hole-istas to not report on the leaks.

Interesting point.

Oceander

BINGO! 

These Clintons play for keeps.   Trump had no idea what he would be up against.   

I find that very hard to believe.  He's known them personally for years and as an allegedly good business man he should have done plenty of due diligence before jumping into the race. 

Offline dfwgator

I find that very hard to believe.  He's known them personally for years and as an allegedly good business man he should have done plenty of due diligence before jumping into the race.

Politics and business are two completely different things.  I think we all know that now.  Or Trump's ego led him to believe he could beat them.

I mean everybody knew the Clinton's were slime back in 1992.  But have they lost an election since?  (With the exception of Hillary losing out to Obama in 2008).
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 03:35:11 pm by dfwgator »

Offline bolobaby

Why wait? Do it so people have time to consider options like Castle and Johnson.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline ABX

Politics and business are two completely different things.  I think we all know that now.

Until cronyism comes into play, then you have the marriage of politics and business, where the former buys influence from the latter and the latter grants favors to the former.  It then becomes an Ouroboros.

This has defined both Trump and Clinton's ever intersecting careers.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Yep.  Come Nov 9th, they'll really drop the hammer.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Ok...

Time to put up or shut up. Drudge claimed he had "devastating" footage of Obama that would give the election to Romney.

Still waiting for that footage.