Author Topic: Ethnic cleansing? California town now less than 10 percent white  (Read 1940 times)

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/liberals_celebrate_ethnic_cleansing_of_whites_in_santa_ana_california.html

Ethnic cleansing? California town now less than 10 percent white

By Ed Straker
October 12, 2016

Ethnic cleansing used to be a bad thing.  But in America, when it happens to white people, it's called progress and the "new face of California."

The town of Santa Ana has been almost 100% purged of white people.  They were pushed out not by tanks and machine guns, but by a massive influx of people speaking a different language and bearing a different culture who expected everyone to adapt to their norms.

Today Santa Ana is nearly 80% Hispanic and less than 10% white.  We have a city in America that now demographically perfectly mirrors many cities in Mexico.

Vicente Sarmiento remembers when the local Republican Party here posted uniformed guards at polling stations in a closely fought State Assembly race three decades ago and they hoisted signs in English and Spanish warning that noncitizens were prohibited from voting. The guards were removed after state elections officials threatened legal action.

Such tactics would never take place today in this city 35 miles southeast of Los Angeles, where Mr. Sarmiento is now the mayor pro tem.

Everyone votes now, whether citizen or non-citizen, living or otherwise.

Immigrants living illegally in California are entitled to driver's licenses. Their children can receive state-funded health insurance. Local law enforcement officials generally do not provide information to federal immigration authorities.

1) Illegals get instant legitimacy with driver's licenses.

2) Illegals eagerly suck on the welfare teat.

3) Illegals in positions of power cooperate in helping more illegals come and stay here.

The historic downtown is clustered around what the official city map calls "Fourth Street," but everyone here knows as "Calle Cuatro."

A twirl of the dial on a car radio reveals a choice of Spanish-language stations. The sidewalks of Calle Cuatro are lined with stands selling churritos and tostilocos. "It's like everyone knows that Día de los Muertos is going to be just as big and important of a celebration as the Fourth of July."

That's the problem.  The culture of our documented and undocumented visitors has replaced our own.  They are not even giving lip service to assimilating anymore; they are replacing American culture with their own and are proud of it.

One lingering issue is voting rules. Although Santa Ana has an all-Latino City Council, there are no Latino Council members in neighboring Anaheim, even though the city is almost half Latino.

All Latino city council in Santa Ana = good.

All white council members in Anaheim = bad.

... job postings across California routinely require applicants to speak Spanish.

But they aren't required to speak English?

Mayor Eric Garcetti of Los Angeles, who is fluent in Spanish, said he makes a point at news conferences of setting aside time to speak to Spanish-language media.

"We are well past the tipping point – everywhere," Mr. Garcetti said.

... local activists pressed the Council to end a longstanding contract with federal immigration authorities to house immigrants who entered the country illegally in the city jail.

Perhaps they can be placed in Anaheim until Anaheim reaches the "tipping point" as well.

If millions of white people moved to Mexico, imposed their own culture, and demanded that everyone speak English, they'd be kicked out of the country.  But in America, we have surrendered our own culture, even our own language, in this silent invasion.  And because illegal immigration brings in largely low-skilled people who can be easily addicted to welfare and become model Democratic voters, liberals love it.

Online Fishrrman

Re: Ethnic cleansing? California town now less than 10 percent white
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 03:09:55 pm »
Many excellent comments at the American Thinker site posted above...

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 07:56:54 am »
Many excellent comments at the American Thinker site posted above...
Are there a lot of Hispanics in Santa Ana, hell yeah, and an awful lot of them are multi generational Americans, did the author miss the fact that Westminster, CA. has been trending Asian for decades or Garden Grove? The demographics of California as a state have been changing for decades away from WASPS to Hispanic and Asian, what about the cities that have flipped from Black to Hispanic? White flight is hardly a new phenomenon I remember the Blacks moving out of Compton, Watts and Southgate into Lynwood as the Whites left L.A. county for Orange County or the Valley. And the progression continued with the Blacks following the Whites and the Hispanics replacing the Blacks. And this isn't just in California, hell twenty-five or so years ago I had Hispanic employees and their whole extended families moving to Tennessee and the surrounding states. You can't lay the whole blame on illegal immigration, part of the trend is because Whites just aren't having that many children. 

Offline jpsb

California town now less than 10 percent white
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 10:25:21 am »
Ethnic cleansing used to be a bad thing.  But in America, when it happens to white people, it's called progress and the "new face of California."

The town of Santa Ana has been almost 100% purged of white people.  They were pushed out not by tanks and machine guns, but by a massive influx of people speaking a different language and bearing a different culture who expected everyone to adapt to their norms.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/liberals_celebrate_ethnic_cleansing_of_whites_in_santa_ana_california.html

America's future if Donald Trump is not elected

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2016, 10:57:14 am »
Are there a lot of Hispanics in Santa Ana, hell yeah, and an awful lot of them are multi generational Americans, did the author miss the fact that Westminster, CA. has been trending Asian for decades or Garden Grove? The demographics of California as a state have been changing for decades away from WASPS to Hispanic and Asian, what about the cities that have flipped from Black to Hispanic? White flight is hardly a new phenomenon I remember the Blacks moving out of Compton, Watts and Southgate into Lynwood as the Whites left L.A. county for Orange County or the Valley. And the progression continued with the Blacks following the Whites and the Hispanics replacing the Blacks. And this isn't just in California, hell twenty-five or so years ago I had Hispanic employees and their whole extended families moving to Tennessee and the surrounding states. You can't lay the whole blame on illegal immigration, part of the trend is because Whites just aren't having that many children. 

Well here's a question for you, why aren't hispanics considered white? Many of them are in their own country.

Let's say my parents are considered 100% white, but if I'm simply born in the wrong country, I am not considered white.

Is Ted Cruz not white because his last name is "Cruz"?

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: California town now less than 10 percent white
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2016, 03:29:51 pm »
What's worse is that these Mexicans think Cali is theirs, because they got it from the Spanish empire and barely held it for 30 years.

Funny how they seem to ignore the fact that the indigenous tribes actually held the territory. But then the Mexicans treat the native tribes like dirt in their own country too.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2016, 04:13:08 pm »
I don't know whether to say 'oh noes' or 'not again' or 'who cares'. The problem is if they are illegal, not the color.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2016, 08:39:24 pm »

Well here's a question for you, why aren't hispanics considered white? Many of them are in their own country.

Let's say my parents are considered 100% white, but if I'm simply born in the wrong country, I am not considered white.

Is Ted Cruz not white because his last name is "Cruz"?
Many Hispanics do start reporting their race as Caucasian after a few generations in America, but you know being White in America doesn't get you a damn thing except blame and hatred, while being Black or Hispanic gets you the goodies and it's getting to the point where being Asian is as bad as being White. And I don't think that the southwestern states were ever really populated by Mexicans or Hispanics for what could really be considered and appreciable amount of time historically.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2016, 09:02:04 pm »
Like I said the other time this was posted. I don't know whether to say: "Oh Noes", "Not Again", or "Who Cares". We shouldn't care what color they are; we should care how many illegals there are.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2016, 09:06:59 pm »

Well here's a question for you, why aren't hispanics considered white? 

Except for this guy.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2016, 09:37:09 pm »
Exactly.  It is no worse for a place to be 10% white than 90% of 100%.  It's pigmentation, people.  They are all 100% human.
Bingo and it's a free country. People live where they want to live (for now). This place hasn't been "ethnically cleansed" anymore than China Town or Little Italy or the inner Detroit. In fact in a lot of inner cities they try to blame the white folks for running away. Just goes to show you can't make everybody happy.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Offline Axel

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2016, 10:28:44 pm »
Make America Mexico Again!
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 10:30:37 pm »
What's worse is that these Mexicans think Cali is theirs, because they got it from the Spanish empire and barely held it for 30 years.

Funny how they seem to ignore the fact that the indigenous tribes actually held the territory. But then the Mexicans treat the native tribes like dirt in their own country too.

Which is why I don't undestand why they're so anxious to wave a Mexican flag.  It would be like a German Jew escaping Nazi Germany but insisting on waving the Nazi flag.  I mean if I escaped that turd-world hellhole and made it to the US, I'd be waving the US flag everywhere I went.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 10:32:21 pm by dfwgator »

Online Fishrrman

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2016, 12:57:26 am »
Honest John wrote:
"I'm starting to think that Fishrrman and jpsb are two peas in a pod."

Think whatever you wish, leftist.

The articles posted at TAT stand on their own without your innuendo.
Even moreso do the reader comments that are posted there.
They often put those on this forum and at TOS to shame.

What in the original article do you disagree with, fact-wise?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2016, 03:29:48 pm »
Honest John wrote:
"I'm starting to think that Fishrrman and jpsb are two peas in a pod."

Think whatever you wish, leftist.

The articles posted at TAT stand on their own without your innuendo.
Even moreso do the reader comments that are posted there.
They often put those on this forum and at TOS to shame.

What in the original article do you disagree with, fact-wise?
Well I take issue with the headline. No one was ordered to move or killed, they moved of their own free will.

eth·nic cleans·ing
noun
the mass expulsion or killing of members of an unwanted ethnic or religious group in a society.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2016, 03:36:02 pm »

Until the Nixon administration they were. Currently more than half identify themselves as such.

Which is why the MSM's gleeful reporting about the coming minority status of whitey in the US so silly.

This is not to say we shouldn't worry about the ongoing colonization of this country by the uninvited. It has had a very real, negative impact.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 03:36:36 pm by skeeter »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2016, 03:43:19 pm »
Until the Nixon administration they were. Currently more than half identify themselves as such.

Which is why the MSM's gleeful reporting about the coming minority status of whitey in the US so silly.

This is not to say we shouldn't worry about the ongoing colonization of this country by the uninvited. It has had a very real, negative impact.
I sometimes think they are missing the point. The problem is we are being overrun by a lot of people who think they are entitled to the benefits provided by the American tax payer; that's the problem. By defining it only in terms of race they miss other issues. Like the public school system cranking out an equally entitled class of voters to be. 

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2016, 03:47:57 pm »

Agreed with all of this. Tons of Mexican heritage people who have been in the country for a while, they're basically indistinguishable from "whites". Zimmerman (who is not Mexican but some country in SA, forget the one) is a good example.