Author Topic: Billy Bush in Talks to Leave NBC Over Trump Tape  (Read 358 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Billy Bush in Talks to Leave NBC Over Trump Tape
« on: October 11, 2016, 09:46:36 pm »

Newsmax
Billy Bush in Talks to Leave NBC Over Trump Tape
Tuesday, October 11, 2016 04:15 PM

By: Jason Devaney

Billy Bush is negotiating his departure from NBC and he is expected to leave the network as soon as this week over his role in Donald Trump's lewd comments that were made public last week.

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Bush is in exit discussions with network executives. A longtime employee of NBC, he was made a co-host of Today in August.

Last Friday, the tape of Trump's comments — which occurred during what Trump called a "locker room" discussion with Bush — was made public. Bush is heard on the tape laughing at Trump's sexually suggestive comments. When the pair got off the "Access Hollywood" bus, Bush encouraged actress Arianna Zucker to hug both Trump and himself.

Bush reacted to the tape's release with this statement to Variety last week: "Obviously I'm embarrassed and ashamed. It's no excuse, but this happened eleven years ago — I was younger, less mature, and acted foolishly in playing along. I'm very sorry."

"Late Night" host Seth Meyers, whose show airs on NBC, joked about Bush's suspension in his monologue before Monday's show.

"[Bush's suspension] means there is currently a higher standard for host of the third hour of the 'Today' show than there is for Republican nominee for president."

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/billy-bush-nbc-access-hollywood-donald-trump/2016/10/11/id/752849/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34