Author Topic: Where are all the Anti Hillary threads on this conservative web site?  (Read 8250 times)

Offline mirraflake

I don't see any. 

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: Where are all the Anti Hillary threads on this conservative web site?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 09:08:05 pm »
We have an entire section dedicated to Hillary Scandals so they would be categorized and stand on their own (it helps with social media presence)

Scandal Watch-- http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/board,71.0.html

But like I always say, if you want change, be the change, don't expect someone else to do it for you.

I notice you haven't posted a single anti-Hillary article in months. (June was the last one).
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=topics;u=116041

So don't worry about others supposedly not adding those when you haven't even bothered to do so.

Offline ABX

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 09:11:20 pm »
..and other than the Scandal Watch topic, which is almost 100% Hillary, I scanned the Politics topic and it is about 30% Hillary (which reflects pretty well the percent of active media articles), and a sizable percentage of the politically related topics under News Activism.

Maybe you are having display issues for various threads that are filtering those out?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 09:16:00 pm »
I posted one just the other day. It all depends on what's up in the news. Been following Hillary for a long time and most of it is old news and the media is trying hard to sweep it under the rug.
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,229104.msg1089336.html#msg1089336
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 09:28:38 pm »
No one here is voting for Hillary.  Trump is the problem.

A lot of people have the 'clean your own house first' philosophy.

If a rapist was living next door.
But a rapist was also living in your basement.

Would you complain about your neighbor first or get the one out of your own basement first?

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 09:29:04 pm »
No one here is voting for Hillary.  Trump is the problem.

By not voting for Trump you will put Hillary in the office.

@RAT Patrol

Offline ABX

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 09:30:10 pm »

@RAT Patrol

Flag on the field (and come on, that is a 5th grade level logic error)

By that logic, you are pro-Hillary because you haven't posted any anti-Hillary articles- see how a false dichotomy works?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:06:31 pm by AbaraXas »

geronl

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 09:36:48 pm »
..and other than the Scandal Watch topic, which is almost 100% Hillary, I scanned the Politics topic and it is about 30% Hillary (which reflects pretty well the percent of active media articles), and a sizable percentage of the politically related topics under News Activism.

Maybe you are having display issues for various threads that are filtering those out?

Hillary handpicking her opponent sounds like a scandal to me.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 09:49:38 pm »

All with either 0 or 1 reply.  I look at the recent comments at the bottom of the page to see what is popular and all that is popular on this conservative site is bashing trump threads.

And mods/owners wonder why the site is not taking off.  I want to see the site succeed but all the 99% anti Trump stuff needs to go. If Trump loses this site will go down the tubes...no one  will have anything to talk about. 

The site also needs more science/health/non political  stuff.. FR has those and they are popular. Life is not only about politics.

@AbaraXas

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 09:53:01 pm »
I don't see any.

Really...I post them all damn day...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 09:53:51 pm »
When I see something in the news about her, I post it. Nothing I can do if it gets lost in all the anti-Trump thrwads. It's market-driven, you might say.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 09:56:41 pm »
All with either 0 or 1 reply.  I look at the recent comments at the bottom of the page to see what is popular and all that is popular on this conservative site is bashing trump threads.

And mods/owners wonder why the site is not taking off.  I want to see the site succeed but all the 99% anti Trump stuff needs to go. If Trump loses this site will go down the tubes...no one  will have anything to talk about. 

The site also needs more science/health/non political  stuff.. FR has those and they are popular. Life is not only about politics.

@AbaraXas

I'm beginning to think you need glasses...TBR has all those categories

I post all the anti Hillary articles I can find...it's up to the members to post on them.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 10:01:15 pm »

@AbaraXas

So you chose not to respond on those and are complaining that others haven't?

By the way, this site is taking off. We are seeing record numbers, our visits are starting to hit FR territory. So far, we have had 22 Million page views this year. Last year we only had 14 Million page views for the entire year. We are only 11 days into this month and we already have 1.1 Million page views, in January, we had 1.7 Million for the entire month.  The year we hit the top 100 Conservative websites, we only had 11 million page views the entire year.

So actually, we are taking off... Big Time... especially considering we have a very, very limited budget, zero advertising (both in and out), no SEO consultants, and frankly, haven't really tried to do much to grow, this is just from natural attraction to the website.

By any business growth standard, we are doing exceptional.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:06:05 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline ABX

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 10:02:08 pm »
..and if you want more science/health stuff, post it.

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 10:07:19 pm »
...all the 99% anti Trump stuff needs to go.....

I always find it funny only one side is demanding total censorship of the other side.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 10:08:37 pm »

Well then. It looks like you and the Trumpettes better get off your ass and do more than spam the anti-Donny threads with illogical garbage.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:08:57 pm by Frank Cannon »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 10:22:28 pm »

@RAT Patrol
This BS again? :facepalm2: :yawn2: :huh?: 8detect8 11513 888ohnoes

Offline Resp3

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 10:30:37 pm »
I don't see any.

You don't see any?

That's because you've been trolling over here all the freaking day long.

All You Holier Than Thou Women On This Site And 'Net Crack Me Up.                            
« on: October 08, 2016, 08:58:59 PM »

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2016, 12:21:13 am »
Too damn bad. Maybe you Trump supporters should have thought about that before forcing him upon us and assuming you could make us vote for him. Besides, it's a risk I'm willing to take.

In the meantime, I'm probably voting third party. I'm not going to endorse or cast a vote for that witch, but by golly, if you're going to claim that my refusal to bow down to Trump with my vote causes Hillary to be elected, in a state where Hillary is guaranteed a win anyway, well, given how horrible both of them are, to quote Hillary, "what difference, at this point, does it make? What does it matter?"

You have one progressive machine Democrat, demonstrably weaker than Obama, whose corruption is known. You have one nominal Republican, an insanely egotistical man with a nasty streak of misogyny and vindictiveness who thinks he alone can save the country and will stoop to any level to get his way, no matter how underhanded or unethical or who he hurts in the process.

Besides, if you believe certain Trump supporters on here, Hillary's going to die in office anyway. So the best chance of getting neither is if Hillary gets in.

So, if that's the collateral damage of preventing Donald Trump in 2016—and it doesn't have to be that way; if a third party, be it Johnson and or/McMullin, can pick off a couple of states, it can throw the election to the House—while we regroup for 2020 OUTSIDE the corrupt and failing Republican Party, it might have to be that way.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 12:21:39 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2016, 12:25:15 am »
I don't see any. 

Then stop being a lazy bum and post some.  What are you, three years old, that everything should be spoonfed for you?

Oceander

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2016, 12:27:56 am »

@RAT Patrol

False.  The only way anybody is responsible for putting Clinton is office is by voting for her - casting an actual ballot with her name marked on it.  Not voting for Trump - other than being the principled thing to do - is simply not voting for Trump.

If you do not like the fact that Clinton will end up winning because more people will vote for her than will vote for Trump, then you need merely look in the mirror to see who is responsible for that result:  you.  You and all the other idiotic bleep who intentionally chose to foist on us somebody they knew could not beat Clinton.  If you hadn't done that, then maybe Clinton wouldn't have won.  The blame lies with you, not with us.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2016, 12:56:46 am »
Then stop being a lazy bum and post some.  What are you, three years old, that everything should be spoonfed for you?
Actually I was posting 2-3 new threads per day but its nasty assholes like you that soured me on this site. Now I know why you were zotted.
@Oceander

Oceander

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2016, 01:14:08 am »
Actually I was posting 2-3 new threads per day but its nasty assholes like you that soured me on this site. Now I know why you were zotted.
@Oceander

@mirraflake

Who was zotted?  I haven't been zotted anywhere.  Still member-in-good standing here, and elsewhere.

Wingnut

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2016, 01:22:05 am »
Another "Dem Plant" thread backfire.

The Trumpanzee's are hangin' in there like loose teeth.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2016, 01:47:40 am »
I always find it funny only one side is demanding total censorship of the other side.
No censorship but this is GOP briefingrom not DUbriefingroom.is Hillary bankrolling the place?
@AbaraXas
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 01:50:09 am by mirraflake »