Author Topic: Trump is Correct: GDP Growth Lowest Since 1929-1939  (Read 1141 times)

rangerrebew

Trump is Correct: GDP Growth Lowest Since 1929-1939
« on: October 11, 2016, 03:35:15 pm »
October 11, 2016
Trump is Correct: GDP Growth Lowest Since 1929-1939
By Howard Richman

During Sunday’s presidential debate, Republican candidate Donald J. Trump claimed that the U.S. GDP growth rate is the lowest since 1929. Specifically:

If China has a GDP of 7 percent, it’s like a national catastrophe. We’re down at 1 percent. And that’s, like, no growth. And we’re going lower, in my opinion. And a lot of it has to do with the fact that our taxes are so high, just about the highest in the world. And I’m bringing them down to one of the lower in the world. And I think it’s so important — one of the most important things we can do. But she is raising everybody’s taxes massively.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/trump_is_correct_gdp_growth_lowest_since_19291939.html#ixzz4Mn7RESN3
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Online LMAO

Re: Trump is Correct: GDP Growth Lowest Since 1929-1939
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 12:16:23 am »
It's not just taxes

Our federal debt is over 100% of GDP. With deficits on the rise again, we are heading towards being a Japan. Cuts in federal spending will have to come in order to have a sustained recovery even if they cause short term pain.

And the next recession has to be allowed to run it's normal course first. Trump is correct here on our anemic growth and on taxes. Trouble is he wants to spend more
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 12:28:49 am »
Trump is correct here on our anemic growth and on taxes. Trouble is he wants to spend more

And then default on the crushing debt. That is key to his plan.

Online LMAO

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 02:53:23 am »
And then default on the crushing debt. That is key to his plan.

Or just devalue our currency. Thats probably been the plan of our government all along
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy