Author Topic: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment  (Read 67552 times)

HAPPY2BME

Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment
« on: October 11, 2016, 06:55:09 am »
Fox News
Published on Oct 9, 2016

On 'Hannity,' LifeZette founder says Republicans have been waiting years for someone to lay a glove on the Clintons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbaHdDgxyaE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbaHdDgxyaE

HAPPY2BME

Re: Laura Ingraham: We've been waiting for this moment
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 06:56:02 am »
i know, i know

you all hate trump

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 08:31:24 am »

On 'Hannity,' LifeZette founder says Republicans have been waiting years for someone to lay a glove on the Clintons

As long as your desire for revenge is stronger than your desire for righteousness, we will get stuck with losers like Donald Trump.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2016, 09:24:38 am »
Great that so many could have that cathartic moment, but it came at a huge price.  She's going to be elected and the democrats will control all branches of the government.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 09:29:12 am »
i know, i know

you all hate trump
It's more that Trump hates America. The only glove he laid on her was on her rotund bottom when he helped push up her standing. If you wanna effectively go after her for sex issues, it helps to not have a shipping container full of ones own.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 09:32:16 am »
i know, i know

you all hate trump

No, what we hate is that daily revelations about the not-so-distant past of a man of monumental unfitness for the office are going to destroy the candidacies of good people down-ticket. 

Happy, would you condone a narcissistic ass like Trump making such moves on your daughter?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 09:55:08 am »
No, what we hate is that daily revelations about the not-so-distant past of a man of monumental unfitness for the office are going to destroy the candidacies of good people down-ticket. 

Happy, would you condone a narcissistic ass like Trump making such moves on your daughter?

I would guess that if some random person put Happy against a wall, groped her and shoved his tongue down her throat, she would have a far different reaction than she has to Trump doing it to others. And it would certainly not be making excuses for and defending the sexual assaulter.

In fact, the same could be said for ANY female Trump supporter here or anywhere else. Likewise I would suspect that if any of the (theoretically) male Trump supporters saw their wife/family member so attacked, they would not be on TBR trashing anyone that called said sexual assault what it was.

Now if any Trump supporter cares to address the above and tell me it is IN ANY WAY incorrect, I would love to discuss why exactly that is. If they don't want to, I guess that speaks for itself.

Which would  clearly show the flexible ethics of the Trump faithful at work.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:57:11 am by Norm Lenhart »

Online DB

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 10:26:48 am »
i know, i know

you all hate trump

They way to take down Hillary was to defeat her not insult her. Trump wins a few insult battles but is losing the war overall. The result of supporting Trump is the opposite of your stated goal. Trump was her most favored opponent and you gave her that.

HonestJohn

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2016, 11:05:29 am »
I would guess that if some random person put Happy against a wall, groped her and shoved his tongue down her throat, she would have a far different reaction than she has to Trump doing it to others. And it would certainly not be making excuses for and defending the sexual assaulter.

In fact, the same could be said for ANY female Trump supporter here or anywhere else. Likewise I would suspect that if any of the (theoretically) male Trump supporters saw their wife/family member so attacked, they would not be on TBR trashing anyone that called said sexual assault what it was.

Now if any Trump supporter cares to address the above and tell me it is IN ANY WAY incorrect, I would love to discuss why exactly that is. If they don't want to, I guess that speaks for itself.

Which would  clearly show the flexible ethics of the Trump faithful at work.

I doubt any Trump supporter would be saying that it's okay if Hillary groped her (meow) and said how great it was that people allowed it because she's rich and powerful.

geronl

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2016, 11:07:56 am »
Trump was defending Bill and trashing his accusers just months before he ran, until he got that phone call.

“Linda Tripp may be one of the most unattractive human beings I’ve ever seen—not women, human beings. She’s just an unattractive person. This [Lucianne] Goldberg person, her agent or whatever she is, is just a terrible woman. You look at Paula Jones, I mean the whole cast of characters...It’s like it’s from Hell. It’s a terrible group of people.”-- Donald Trump

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2016, 11:15:21 am »
I doubt any Trump supporter would be saying that it's okay if Hillary groped her (meow) and said how great it was that people allowed it because she's rich and powerful.

Exactly my point. Situational ethics.And it's ALL coming from Camp Trump.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2016, 11:18:00 am »
i know, i know

you all hate trump

Not true, but I have a hard time feeling proud that our next POTUS will be one of these two, someone our kids can look up to.
Either one.
Both.

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2016, 11:33:12 am »
I'm thinking both Ingraham and Hannity among others have been told by Trump there is a place for them at his new network as long as they continue to go along with the con and keep kissing his magnificent butt until after the election...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:34:00 am by montanajoe »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2016, 11:50:35 am »
I'm thinking both Ingraham and Hannity among others have been told by Trump there is a place for them at his new network as long as they continue to go along with the con and keep kissing his magnificent butt until after the election...

They did the same thing with Romney. They just suplicate themselves to whatever liberal the GOP runs, then milk cash from dupes by talling them what conservatives they are.

Their history is there for all to see. 1: Bitch about candidate 2 Support candidate 3 Condemn anyone not doing as their told and forgetting 1 ever happened.

Every election. Same for Rush, Levin and all the rest. All right in the history of their actions.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 11:51:03 am by Norm Lenhart »

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 11:50:43 am »
Ingraham and Hannity are reasons why I know longer listen to talk radio as much.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online LMAO

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2016, 11:55:29 am »
1)The Clintons have alot to answer for

2) Trump is the worse spokesperson for this
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2016, 12:02:17 pm »
1)The Clintons have alot to answer for

2) Trump is the worse spokesperson for this

3) A lot of Talk Radio shows can no longer complain about the Clinton's policies and their behavior if they defend a person like Trump.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2016, 12:04:41 pm »

3) A lot of Talk Radio shows can no longer complain about the Clinton's policies and their behavior if they defend a person like Trump.

True, the next one that says "character matters" is just making things up as they go along.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2016, 12:10:46 pm »
True, the next one that says "character matters" is just making things up as they go along.

Exactly...  I think they have been.. Especially for the past 10 years. To be honest they prefer a Clinton White house.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2016, 12:13:24 pm »

Exactly...  I think they have been.. Especially for the past 10 years. To be honest they prefer a Clinton White house.

I think it is better for their ratings to have an enemy, I agree.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2016, 12:15:40 pm »
I think it is better for their ratings to have an enemy, I agree.

Bingo

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2016, 12:23:16 pm »
Donny laid his glove on Hitlary, but we also found out he laid his gloves on a whole host of women as well.......between their legs.

Offline rodamala

« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2016, 12:37:28 pm »
i know, i know

you all hate trump

And his little dog, Hannity, too!

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 12:38:30 pm »

Mark Davis at KSKY The (Wrong) Answer must have received the same message. In his first ten minutes he stated there are only two types of conservatives at this moment:

1. Those who will fight for the country to keep Hillary from the White House.
2. Conservatives who are ok with a Hillary presidency.

Thankfully, I arrived at work shortly thereafter.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 12:43:23 pm »
Mark Davis at KSKY The (Wrong) Answer must have received the same message. In his first ten minutes he stated there are only two types of conservatives at this moment:

1. Those who will fight for the country to keep Hillary from the White House.
2. Conservatives who are ok with a Hillary presidency.

Thankfully, I arrived at work shortly thereafter.

It's always entertaining when 'conservatives' that campaign on behalf of abortion profiteers, sexual abusers, gay advocates and big government liberals tell conservatives that actually maintain the principles of conservatism, what 'kind' of conservative they are.

Get them off the air and onto a neutral forum where it's not a one way conversation and lets see how long they hold up with their 'logic'.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 12:44:10 pm by Norm Lenhart »