Author Topic: Hollywood lib Sarah Jessica Parker is ‘terrified’ that Trump supporters might shoot her and her friends…  (Read 4996 times)

rangerrebew

Hollywood lib Sarah Jessica Parker is ‘terrified’ that Trump supporters might shoot her and her friends…
October 7, 2016 | Frieda Powers | Print Article   

Actress Sarah Jessica Parker is living in fear of a Donald Trump presidency.

The Hollywood liberal is “terrified” that even if the Republican presidential nominee is not elected, his supporters will attack her and her husband, Matthew Broderick, and her friends.

“But even if,  please God, he is not elected, I am afraid there is now a climate that has said in silence it is okay to hurt anybody that you not so secretly disagree with,” the 51 year-old actress told Time Out New York. “Whether it’s how they look or the lifestyle you think they’re leading or the color of their skin, or they’ve come here to, you know, take advantage of this country.”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10/07/hollywood-lib-sarah-jessica-parker-terrified-trump-supporters-might-shoot-friends-398151#ixzz4MVGoVGfg

rangerrebew

But I'll bet she isn't concerned that jihadis and BLM thugs would shoot her.   :shrug:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Stupid Biotch! Doesn't she know it's the Mexicans that slaughter horses?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@GtHawk

OUCH!

Maybe they will just throw a saddle on her and ride her in parades?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

This level of paranoia is whacko. Her husband should get her to a shrink.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dfwgator

geronl

She's more in danger of being mistaken for a moose

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
I would cheer if she died - but not as a martyr to leftism. Maybe some horrible disease she caught from a visit to Venezuela. She is not attractive BTW. She is another example of how mass-marketing convinced a lot of people of something that was not true.

I knew a Jewish woman who worked for a major advertising/marketing firm that also did PR(publicist) work. She said that The excecutives who ran the firm and their buddies bragged that they could "put shit in a plastic bag and sell it to stupid shikshas (non-Jewish women) - and make them pay RETAIL!" They certainly put shit into a designer dress and sold it to the People ( and called it Sarah Jessica Parker).
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
@GtHawk

888high58888
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

HonestJohn

It's not like we haven't heard Trump supporters say this about their target of hate.

It's been bandied about here, too.

Offline LateForLunch

Re: Hollywood lib Sarah Jessica Parker is
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2016, 03:09:42 pm »
It's not like we haven't heard Trump supporters say this about their target of hate.

It's been bandied about here, too.

hah hah Bullshirt!! That is complete nonsense. Give a specific example of that on this forum or shut up. Departure from the truth is not surprising from someone who uses a quotation from Satanism as their avatar (for those who may not know, "Chthulu" is another word for Satan derived from HP Lovecraft's writings). The screen name should be "Dishonest John" - likely another 'Crat for whom everything is the opposite of what they say it is.     

Most passionate 'Crats I have encountered are full of the most venomous, pathological, schizoaffective hatred in the universe. One need only go onto any leftist web forum and browse for about five minutes to find a vast menagerie of deranged psychopathic lunatics ranting about how Donald Trump, Republicans (and lately Law Enforcement officers) are sub-human monsters who should rightfully be illegally discriminated against using the force of government, muzzled/censored, denied due process and First Amendment rights, terrorized, impoverished, imprisoned, beaten, robbed, raped and of course murdered.

That self-righteous, holier-than-thou crap is wearing thin. It wore out with me long ago and is now wearing thin with the American people from the mendacious, detached-from-reality 'Crats. 

There are only two types of people - those who hate someone or something and those who hate someone or something but claim not to, in order to put forth some false appearance of moral superiority. Which variety are you John-the-Satanist !?!

BTW, one cannot truly love what is good without hating what is bad. 'Crats love to try to foment the fiction that one may be all-accepting like God. That is simply another way that they try to place themselves on the same level as God - all-loving. Some like John here are oh-so careful and restrained in their verbal/posting behavior, yet they support the most monstrously abhorrent, morally-infamous sadistic, horrifying destructive lunacy in the world. Leftists promote chaos by their habitual, institutional fecklessness/blundering, licentiousness and gross irresponsibility and then take no responsibility for the results blaming everything and everything else except themselves and their own policies.

This never changes. When 'Crats run for office, they brag, "There's nothing we CAN'T do! We are Supermen and Superwomen!" Then when they fail to achieve any of the things they promise, they fall back on Permanent Victim Status, crying, "Oh. There was nothing we could do!" Every time.
Except if you love child molesters and murderers as much as children and innocent people minding their own business, society degenerates into well, Venezuela.

Or Hell.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 04:34:01 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline Frank Cannon

Shame on all of you. SJP is the Olivia de Havilland of our time. From her thought provoking role in Square Pegs to her Oscar performances in the Sluts in the City movies (I saw them in the theater!). So she has an irrational fear of strangers she will never meet in LA, the Upper East Side or the Hamptons? Leave SLP alone!

HonestJohn

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2016, 06:06:11 pm »
hah hah Bullshirt!! That is complete nonsense. Give a specific example of that on this forum or shut up. Departure from the truth is not surprising from someone who uses a quotation from Satanism as their avatar (for those who may not know, "Chthulu" is another word for Satan derived from HP Lovecraft's writings). The screen name should be "Dishonest John" - likely another 'Crat for whom everything is the opposite of what they say it is.     

Most passionate 'Crats I have encountered are full of the most venomous, pathological, schizoaffective hatred in the universe. One need only go onto any leftist web forum and browse for about five minutes to find a vast menagerie of deranged psychopathic lunatics ranting about how Donald Trump, Republicans (and lately Law Enforcement officers) are sub-human monsters who should rightfully be illegally discriminated against using the force of government, muzzled/censored, denied due process and First Amendment rights, terrorized, impoverished, imprisoned, beaten, robbed, raped and of course murdered.

That self-righteous, holier-than-thou crap is wearing thin. It wore out with me long ago and is now wearing thin with the American people from the mendacious, detached-from-reality 'Crats. 

There are only two types of people - those who hate someone or something and those who hate someone or something but claim not to, in order to put forth some false appearance of moral superiority. Which variety are you John-the-Satanist !?!

BTW, one cannot truly love what is good without hating what is bad. 'Crats love to try to foment the fiction that one may be all-accepting like God. That is simply another way that they try to place themselves on the same level as God - all-loving. Some like John here are oh-so careful and restrained in their verbal/posting behavior, yet they support the most monstrously abhorrent, morally-infamous sadistic, horrifying destructive lunacy in the world. Leftists promote chaos by their habitual, institutional fecklessness/blundering, licentiousness and gross irresponsibility and then take no responsibility for the results blaming everything and everything else except themselves and their own policies.

This never changes. When 'Crats run for office, they brag, "There's nothing we CAN'T do! We are Supermen and Superwomen!" Then when they fail to achieve any of the things they promise, they fall back on Permanent Victim Status, crying, "Oh. There was nothing we could do!" Every time.
Except if you love child molesters and murderers as much as children and innocent people minding their own business, society degenerates into well, Venezuela.

Or Hell.

Wow, you are one fruitcake.  (By the way, Yog-Sothoth says hi and can't wait to meet you!)

And I distinctly remember Trump supporters saying that I'd be hunted down with dogs... just a few weeks ago.

@INVAR has seen worse.

HonestJohn

« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2016, 06:16:26 pm »
Cthulhu
Fictional Character
Cthulhu is a fictional cosmic entity created by writer H. P. Lovecraft and first introduced in the short story "The Call of Cthulhu", published in the American pulp magazine Weird Tales in 1928. Wikipedia

The sad thing is that the avatar is a clip from DyE's song "Fantasy" up on YouTube.

HonestJohn

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2016, 06:42:52 pm »
It's not you.  Your avatar is fine and that poster should be ashamed of himself for what he said to you.  It doesn't get worse than calling someone a satanist.  I thought I'd seen everything.  That one sinks to a whole new level.  No one who reads this thread can miss it.

Apparently that story is considered pretty high literature.  I read the wikipedia article about it.

It provided the inspiration for many modern horror writers.  Stephen King, in particular.

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2016, 07:00:37 pm »
It provided the inspiration for many modern horror writers.  Stephen King, in particular.

Nice dodge. What on Earth is a post that is praising Chthuhlu (Satan) doing as your avatar? I've read some of your other posts and you've posted some fairly harsh things about theists. Based on both of those things, I'm not ashamed of my post at all. Portraying Trump supporters as bad people is despicable and no doubt has led to violence against them. As far as I am aware, no violence has been done to people who hate Trump by Trump supporters unless the former threw the first punches. How about a substantive response? Or is that asking too much from someone of your lofty, exalted status as the determiner for all that is good and just in the universe?

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2016, 07:06:15 pm »
It's not you.  Your avatar is fine and that poster should be ashamed of himself for what he said to you.  It doesn't get worse than calling someone a satanist.  I thought I'd seen everything.  That one sinks to a whole new level.  No one who reads this thread can miss it.

Apparently that story is considered pretty high literature.  I read the wikipedia article about it.

RAT Patrol, you should possibly read some Lovecraft before tossing around self-righteous admonitions. Chthuhlu = Satan. BTW, defending "Honest John" is sort of strange, since most everything he seems to stand for is both contemptuous of conservative values and hostile to most of what you seem to believe. What is going on with you, anyway? Do you know who your friends are? I thought your posts were pretty good, but now I'm having doubts about your character and level of education since you saw fit to flame me so casually and harshly.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:07:08 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 07:14:33 pm »
He's Jewish.  You do not know what you are talking about.  Dig your hole deeper if you must.

Why don't you let him defend himself? Are you two related or something? Remember you started flaming me, so don't be upset if I defend myself from your unprovoked attacks.

BTW, Lovecraft was a self-described atheist and had an obsession with the occult (another quasi- Satanic proclivity). "Honest" John is by indications some of his other posts an atheist, regardless of whatever ethnic identifier he may glom onto for convenience or to attempt to inoculate himself against criticism (a common leftist proclivity).

I believe that you are a Christian, which adds to my puzzlement of how you are so ready to rush to the defense of someone who likely only has contempt for you and what you believe.
I find it odd that anyone would post something as an avatar that translates into praise or asking for the invocation of a character equivalent to Satan and I asked the poster about it and yes, teased him a little about it.

What is so "shameful" about that?

Satanist (anti-Christian) philosophy, ideology and policies permeate leftism these days, and I don't like it at all. Maybe you don't care but I do. If we would speak of shame, what of people who don't stand up for their beliefs?
I invite your substantive response, but save the arrogant holier-than-thou crap for someone who is easily intimidated by people who assume a position of moral high ground without deserving it.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:30:57 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 07:23:11 pm »

That's hilarious coming from someone making a major moral outrage case because of an animated avatar.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Damn, Rat.

You're good.  :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 07:40:18 pm »
That's hilarious coming from someone making a major moral outrage case because of an animated avatar.

Now you are just making things up. I never expressed moral outrage about the avatar. I asked a question about why someone would have an avatar which text that translates into praise for/ asking for the invocation of a being exactly like Satan. I am morally outraged by Satanism. Maybe it leaves you phlegmatic.

Also, maybe you should let some of these people defend themselves instead of rat-packing me. I'm used to that sort of thing from leftists but on an ostensibly conservative forum it's something sort of new and it does not speak well of you.

A substantive response that does not include things that have not happened from either or all three of you would be nice. 
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 07:51:07 pm by LateForLunch »

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline LateForLunch

Changed avatar.

:smokin:

Selah. I was about to resign from the back-and-forth because I consider it rude to dominate a thread with off-topic stuff.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:24:27 pm by LateForLunch »

HonestJohn

Yes, I am Jewish.

As for my handle, I wanted to use "StupidJohn", as it's a old Polish insult... but had a brainfart when I sat down to create it.

And you are friggin' insane to think that Cthulhu is Satan.  It's a creature from a horror story.

And if you actually knew anything about religion, you'd understand that the adversary (Ha-Satan is "the accuser" or "the adversary") is a servant of G-d.  Read the book of Job, for heaven's sake!

I stay out of most Nw Testament discussions as I don't know anything about the texts.  (except when they refer to parts of the Tanakh, as it's usually bits from Daniel... which are mistranslated in the Christian versions)
---

And one of my biggest ways to test if a political position is to be supported is whether it is beneficial to all Americans, not just some at the expense of others (providing it's Constitutional, of course).

Another is if such a position would be acceptable if a Democrat proposed it.  If we'd flip-out if a Democrat did it... then it's wrong for us to do it.

Which means, over time, I no longer care *who* pushes a political position, as long as it's a good one.  What matters is the position itself.

I am pretty libertarian, except that I do value a strong defense.  I couldn't give a flying monkey's patootie about religious issues in government, except when someone seeks to restrict one faith over the other.  Or seeks to impose their faith over others.

I'd love to see a small goverment in place, but as I've gotten older... I can see that Americans like big government and it's bennies.  So, I've switched to demanding that we *PAY* for our government.  For I believe that if Americans were forced to pay the bill for all we want, we would not want as much.

Giving us a smaller government.

HonestJohn

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2016, 09:13:16 pm »
Now you are just making things up. I never expressed moral outrage about the avatar. I asked a question about why someone would have an avatar which text that translates into praise for/ asking for the invocation of a being exactly like Satan. I am morally outraged by Satanism. Maybe it leaves you phlegmatic.

Also, maybe you should let some of these people defend themselves instead of rat-packing me. I'm used to that sort of thing from leftists but on an ostensibly conservative forum it's something sort of new and it does not speak well of you.

A substantive response that does not include things that have not happened from either or all three of you would be nice.

Gad, fruitcake.

That was a quote from the novella The Call of Cthulhu.  It's a *MADE-UP* language written by H.P. Lovecraft. 

It's MADE-UP!  It's NONSENSE syllables.

I bet you even think the Necronomicon is real, too.