Author Topic: Racism Blamed for Poll Showing Growing NFL Boycott Effect Over National Anthem Protests  (Read 1344 times)

rangerrebew

Racism Blamed for Poll Showing Growing NFL Boycott Effect Over National Anthem Protests

October 6, 2016| by Donn Marten

The National Football League is finding out that blowback can be a bitch. With the first month of the 2016 season now in the books and the initial television ratings coming in, the league may have itself a really big problem. As predicted by many, the wave of national anthem protests by petulant, oppressed millionaire athletes are proving to be a negative drag on viewership as those disgusted with the militant antics on the sidelines have decided that they have better things to do than watch football.

The NFL and it’s shills in the sports media won’t admit that they made a mistake by coddling mouthy, cop-hating San Francisco 49ers backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick so they are going directly to the Democratic party playbook and explaining away the ratings drop as – you guessed it – racism.

According to the Sporting News “Shock poll: A third of NFL TV viewers boycotting games because of Colin Kaepernick-led protests”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/racism-blamed-for-poll-showing-growing-nfl-boycott-effect-over-national-anthem-protests
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 08:24:59 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline skeeter

Oh that'll get them back to the set on Sunday.

Idiots.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It's not racism, it's the form that the protests take.   It's one thing to object to police trying to protect black communities by stopping thugs,  but to disrespect the flag and, by extension, the millions who've fought and died for it, is aiming at the wrong target. 

Do black lives matter?  Of course - the police defend black lives and black communities every day.   From the thugs.

It's thug lives that don't matter, as far as I'm concerned.     
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I have been watching NASCAR instead of football. I guess that makes me a racist.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline NavyCanDo

Watching NFL or not, anyone else delighted that Kaep's 49rs are 1-4, and in the basement of the NFC?   The team that started all this crap. I'm LMAO.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Watching NFL or not, anyone else delighted that Kaep's 49rs are 1-4, and in the basement of the NFC?   The team that started all this crap. I'm LMAO.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

One per loss.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Racism Blamed for Poll Showing Growing NFL Boycott Effect Over National Anthem Protests

October 6, 2016| by Donn Marten

The National Football League is finding out that blowback can be a bitch. With the first month of the 2016 season now in the books and the initial television ratings coming in, the league may have itself a really big problem. As predicted by many, the wave of national anthem protests by petulant, oppressed millionaire athletes are proving to be a negative drag on viewership as those disgusted with the militant antics on the sidelines have decided that they have better things to do than watch football.

The NFL and it’s shills in the sports media won’t admit that they made a mistake by coddling mouthy, cop-hating San Francisco 49ers backup quarterback Colin Kaepernick so they are going directly to the Democratic party playbook and explaining away the ratings drop as – you guessed it – racism.

According to the Sporting News “Shock poll: A third of NFL TV viewers boycotting games because of Colin Kaepernick-led protests”:

LInk? I don't see any evidence they are blaming racism yet. Seeing as the NFL is 90% black or so, I cannot understand how anyone racist could watch it.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
All the while, Kæpernick is still on his knee, on the bench, as proven loser Blaine Gabbert takes all the snaps.

This is what you get for making yourself a distraction.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Racist, which is BLM code speak for heretic.

We aren't buying their identity religion ideology, and they are in a tizzy.
The Republic is lost.