Author Topic: FBI files reveal missing email 'boxes' in Clinton case, allegations of evidence tampering  (Read 688 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Buried in the 189 pages of heavily redacted FBI witness interviews from the Hillary Clinton email investigation are details of yet another mystery -- about two missing “bankers boxes” filled with the former secretary of state’s emails.

The interviews released earlier this month, known as 302s, also reveal the serious allegation that senior State Department official Patrick Kennedy applied pressure to subordinates to change the classified email codes so they would be shielded from Congress and the public....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/06/fbi-files-reveal-missing-email-boxes-in-clinton-case-allegations-evidence-tampering.html

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Many years ago because of the nature of my job at the time I had a very high level security clearance and would still be trying to dig may way out from under Leavenworth if I had done even 1% of what that witch and here mob has done!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline dfwgator

And still, America doesn't care.