Author Topic: Even a US Supreme Court Justice just questioned whether Kim Kardashian was really robbed  (Read 1096 times)

rangerrebew

Even a US Supreme Court Justice just questioned whether Kim Kardashian was really robbed
October 5, 2016 | BPR Wire | Print Article   

SHARE TWEET PIN PLUS EMAIL

DC-NEWS 300X71By Kevin Daley, DCNF

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer is skeptical that starlet and lawyer-aspirant Kim Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint in Paris.

Breyer broke with his preferred professorial prolixity at oral argument about a bank fraud statute in Shaw v. United States on Tuesday to throw shade at Kim K, who claims armed men stormed the private residence where she was staying for Paris Fashion Week, and made off with two cell phones and approximately $10 million worth of jewelry.

“Even Kardashian’s thief, if there is one, believes that all that jewelry is insured. Indeed over insured. So it’s not theft?” he asked, setting the scene for one of his hypotheticals.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10/05/us-supreme-court-justice-just-questioned-truth-kim-kardashians-jewel-robbery-397612#ixzz4ML7SToB7

Offline dfwgator

The "robbery" was as fake as her "reality" show.

geronl

starlet?

lol

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
starlet?

lol
starlet
[stahr-lit]
noun
1.a young actress promoted and publicized as a future star, especially in motion pictures.

2.a small star or other heavenly body.
I believe if they use the secondary definition is a correct usage (not the heavenly body part :3:). Afterall her ass is definitely big enough to be classified as a small star and there are always idiots dumb as rock, or ASSteroids, orbiting around it.

Offline dfwgator

starlet?

lol
So that's what they call somebody's whose only claim to fame is making a sex tape?

Online mountaineer

Famous for being famous for being the daughter of someone relatively famous and for making a sex tape.  **nononono*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
starlet?

lol

When they were handing out brains she thought they said trains..."I was robbed"...
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley