Author Topic: Mike Pence Takes Solid Pro-Life Stance in VP Debate: “Society Judged by How it Defends It’s Vulnerable”  (Read 1012 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Mike Pence Takes Solid Pro-Life Stance in VP Debate: “Society Judged by How it Defends It’s Vulnerable”

During tonight’s vice presidential debate, pro-life Indiana Governor Mike Pence took a solid pro-life view articulating the case that society will be judged by how it defends its most vulnerable persons — including unborn children the disabled and the elderly.

Borrowing a quote from Mother Teresa, Governor Pence said that we ought to “welcome children into the world.”

“I would tell you — the sanctity of life proceeds out of the belief that ancient principle where God says before you were formed in the womb I knew you, and so for my first time in public life, I sought to stand with great compassion for the sanctity of life,” Pence said during the debate.  “Society will be judged by how it defends its most vulnerable – the aged, the infirm, the disabled, and the unborn.”

Read More At: http://www.lifenews.com/2016/10/04/mike-pence-takes-solid-pro-life-stance-in-vp-debate-society-judged-by-how-it-defends-its-vulnerable/