Author Topic: Writer: Reborn 'Wonder Woman' character is gay  (Read 2984 times)

Offline bolobaby

Writer: Reborn 'Wonder Woman' character is gay
« on: September 30, 2016, 02:54:40 pm »
The writer of the reborn "Wonder Woman" comics has revealed that the character is gay.

Greg Rucka tells Comicosity that since Wonder Woman comes from the fictional all-female island nation of Themyscira, she "has been in love and had relationships with other women."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/30/writer-reborn-wonder-woman-character-is-gay.html
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline bolobaby

Re: Writer: Reborn 'Wonder Woman' character is gay
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 02:55:14 pm »
Of course she is.

Reminds me of this sh!t:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yC7HwPh6Es
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 03:48:03 pm »
Welcome to 2016. If it ain't gay, it ain't gettin' any attention.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2016, 12:35:45 am »
I don't suppose there are any straight superheroes left now.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2016, 12:18:23 pm »
I don't suppose there are any straight superheroes left now.

@Oceander

Has there EVER been one? Even Superman never got laid,and always ran away from Lois Lane.

Batman was flat-out a pedophile,and that was obvious to me before I even knew what sex was,never mind knew what a pedophile was. I bought ONE Batman comic when I was a kid,and it creeped me out so much I never bought another one. The whole "boy ward,Robin" thing,with Robin running around in yellow speedos should have been a strong hint for anyone.

I personally don't care if someone is a homosexual or not as long as they aren't messing with kids,but it seems like EVERY new tv series or movie HAS to have at least 1 openly homosexual character as one of the main stars,and that's starting to piss me off. I don't watch tv series or movies because the characters are heterosexuals,so WTH do I NEED to know that some of the characters are homosexuals?

I have decided to start boycotting these "agenda" series and movies.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

HonestJohn

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 02:23:25 am »
She's from an island of *ALL WOMEN*!!!

Just sayin'.

:smokin:

HonestJohn

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 02:33:20 am »
And their population of women comes from...?....under rocks?...grow on trees?....Scottie beams them up?....??

Lesbos is a Greek island...

So is Lemnos.

I see a pattern with Greek islands.

(Hee hee hee)

:smokin:

---

And her infant form was molded from clay and then brought to life by the Greek gods (according to the comics).
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 02:34:46 am by HonestJohn »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 02:38:33 am »
I really don't care, I appreciate beauty in all its forms (as long as it is a female form)

« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 02:40:07 am by AbaraXas »

Offline bolobaby

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2016, 03:24:15 am »
@AbaraXas

The writers can claim she's gay all they want, but it is clear from those pictures that she wants me.
1. Trump is never wrong.

Online dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2016, 03:27:56 am »
@Oceander

Has there EVER been one? Even Superman never got laid,and always ran away from Lois Lane.

Because Jimmy Olsen had a pocketful of Kryptonite.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 07:23:36 am »
Because Jimmy Olsen had a pocketful of Kryptonite.

@dfwgator

Nah,that was Clark Kent,the wussieman before anyone knew what wussiemen were.

Of course,Clark Kent was also Superman when he played dress-up,so maybe he left the Kryptonite at home when he went to "those" ","masked avenger parties".

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 09:11:37 am »
@Oceander

Well, do you blame him? What form of birth control was going to stop those super wigglers? They might get fired like birdshot. If the baby 'kicked', would mommy survive it? Just too much room for possible complications, there.

I personally don't care if someone is a homosexual or not as long as they aren't messing with kids,but it seems like EVERY new tv series or movie HAS to have at least 1 openly homosexual character as one of the main stars,and that's starting to piss me off. I don't watch tv series or movies because the characters are heterosexuals,so WTH do I NEED to know that some of the characters are homosexuals?

I have decided to start boycotting these "agenda" series and movies.

I agree. It seems like there is gratuitous homosexuality in the tv shows, to the point that characters are homosexual even when it isn't necessary to the plot, which is most of the time. I don't find that faggotry amusing or entertaining, and have stopped watching shows, or not watched them at all over that.

It's as bad as the 'Hollywood approved racial recipe mix' that started appearing in shows a few years back.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 02:50:48 pm »
The writer of the reborn "Wonder Woman" comics has revealed that the character is gay.

Greg Rucka tells Comicosity that since Wonder Woman comes from the fictional all-female island nation of Themyscira, she "has been in love and had relationships with other women."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/30/writer-reborn-wonder-woman-character-is-gay.html

I can't be the only one that is getting overdosed on this crap. When will the long-overdue backlash and protests start? No matter how much the rich left promote their POV as being "leftist righteous",the one that that truly ALWAYS gets their attention and slaps them back into line is a hit on their bottom line. The instant they start to lose money because people are boycotting their shows,they have an immediate change of heart.

First off,how the HELL can ANY superhero be "gay" when what "gay" means is HAPPY. Despite the word morphing of the last couple of decades,the definition of gay is "happy". The left hit on the use of "Gay" to use as a synonym for the word "homosexual" as a PR effort. The word "homosexual" had/has a tendency to create negative emotions amongst most people,so they decided to identify themselves as "gay" because who doesn't want to be happy?

Now,if they are happy,WHY did they become Super Heroes? Super Heroes,by definition fight crime and right wrongs. Nobody can be happy that gets so worked up over crime and injustice they want to run around in their underwear wearing a mask and looking and acting so weird the Village People would be embarrassed to be seen with them.

Just like the left stole the honorable word "liberal" to present a positive public image,and now this very honorable historic word is considered by many to be a slure. This only works for as long as we LET it work by playing their game. Words have meanings.

Secondly,I doubt most of us give a damn one way or the other if someone is homosexual or not,as long as they aren't floating across the room after riding their unicorn to work,or they don't marry your child that is of the same gender as them.

Live and let live,but these people are starting to interfere with my living free by shoving their agenda in my face every time I turn around,and it's starting to irritate me. I can't be the only one.

If I am watching a tv show or movie and one of the prime characters in it is a mass murderer,cop,priest,biker,or anything else,that's all I really need to know about them. I flat out don't give a damn who they are "doing the nasty with" outside of that story line or plot. Now it seems like it is mandatory that every tv show produced has at least one main character that floats like a butterfly if it is male,or is smoking hot,super intelligent,and super fem if it is a female. And the homos are the ones complaining about sterotypes?

Sure,some of cases it is appropriate. Nathan Lane is going to be a homosexual in any role he plays because he doesn't know how to do anything else,and he has an entertaining way of being who he is. Seems to be more like a real life person living his real life than a Super Hero Battling the Forces of Prejudice to Save Us All From the Evil Straights!"

It even fits into the typical story line on the tv show "Shameless". ANYTHING can and will happen on Shameless,but practically every character in that show is a low-life sleezeball,and unlike most shows on tv these days this includes the homosexuals and the minorities. Seems like it is only the white males that are sleezeballs on most tv shows these days,and the audiences are wondering how those saintly minorities and homosexuals can tolerate them.

Same thing with every tv show these days having a mandatory black lead male character,and that character is ALWAYS bagging the hottest blonde on the show.

This is NOT entertainment folks,it is propaganda designed to push a message. IMHO,if these loons want to advertise their agenda,let them rent billboards and ads,not collect money from sponsors by infiltrating popular tv shows and movies to push their political agenda. Their sponsors sure won't get any profits from me for financially supporting those shows because I don't watch them.

I would like to say I won't be watching Super Girl because of this,but the truth is I wasn't going to watch it anyway.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 02:55:53 pm by sneakypete »

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 03:39:22 pm »
@sneakypete On some things we'll disagree, but this isn't one of them. I am not only tired of the gratuitous faggotry, but I'm sick of every Straight Caucasian male being portrayed as an idiot, incompetent, evil sleazebag, or total wimp. I refuse to watch that crap too.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2016, 04:17:00 pm »
Gay Ghost never had a chance.

Flick Falcon Oy Vey!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2016, 04:37:49 pm »
@sneakypete On some things we'll disagree, but this isn't one of them. I am not only tired of the gratuitous faggotry, but I'm sick of every Straight Caucasian male being portrayed as an idiot, incompetent, evil sleazebag, or total wimp. I refuse to watch that crap too.

This really got started back in the 50's,with the father is every sitcom,with the possible exception of Ozzie Nelson being portrayed as helpless half-wits and bumbling fools that needed their smart kids and wife to correct their mistakes and keep them in line. Since this was the 50's,with Amos and Andy being the only exception,they were ALL white males.

I am far from being anti-Semitic,but you can blame the Jewish writers,producers,and directors in show biz for this,despite the FACT that most of them looked to be whiter than me. Due to the genuine horrors Jews faced from Gentiles for a couple of thousand years,even white Jews had (have?) a chip on their shoulders about white men,and for very good historic reasons. It had always been white men that persecuted them for no real reason other than their religious beliefs (damn Jews killed Jesus!) regardless of if they were Kings or Popes.

The ironic part is the Jews FINALLY found a home where there was no danger of a anti-Jewish pogrom,and THAT is the culture they have set out to destroy to get revenge.

BTW,it is also my opinion the reason most educated Jews seem to lean towards communism. It's not hard to understand why Jews would be attracted to a system of government that was SUPPOSED to stand for equality and freedom for all people,regardless of who they were or where they came from. A lot of them fell for it to the point where they moved to Russia in the 20's to enjoy the "equality",and the only equality most found was the equality of all the prisoners in the gulag or waiting for their turn before the firing squad.

BUT....,as a knee jerk reaction to their own unfortunate history,that explains why the majority of the Jews are sympathetic to blacks. They faced slavery and discrimination everywhere they went for thousands of years,and as has been said before,"Every negative action tends to result in a negative action in return."

None of us can continue to keep trying to get revenge for our ancestors if we ever hope to live in peace. We have to learn to let it go and focus on making today and tomorrow better days than trying to right wrongs done to people who have been dead so long now they have turned to dust.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 04:40:11 pm »
Gay Ghost never had a chance.

Flick Falcon Oy Vey!

@Wingnut

Was that an actual comic book?

Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 04:57:44 pm »
@Wingnut

Yes Late 30's and early 40's.   Marvel I think.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 05:03:32 pm »
@Wingnut

Yep, his character was later renamed Grim Ghost as the term took on additional meaning.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 10:11:06 pm »

None of us can continue to keep trying to get revenge for our ancestors if we ever hope to live in peace. We have to learn to let it go and focus on making today and tomorrow better days than trying to right wrongs done to people who have been dead so long now they have turned to dust.
That's it in a nutshell, right there. Either we figure out how to bury the hatchet, and get along, or we spend another generation/century/millennium fighting tribal wars that should not have been. The Hatfields and McCoys made peace, maybe the rest can pull their heads out.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2016, 11:03:20 pm »
That's it in a nutshell, right there. Either we figure out how to bury the hatchet, and get along, or we spend another generation/century/millennium fighting tribal wars that should not have been. The Hatfields and McCoys made peace, maybe the rest can pull their heads out.

@Smokin Joe

Sadly,I have no faith in it happening because the professional criminal class we call "politicians" gain and retain power by playing "divide and conquer" and keeping us divided into opposing camps. That's how they keep people excited about politics,and the excitement is what draws in the free workers and the campaign contributions.

Also,most people today seem to be incapable of seeing much past their noses,and no matter  how obvious the pols get with their games,the public just can't see they are being played.

"Forgive and Forget" doesn't seem to be on anyone's agenda,but we either learn to do it,or our children and our children's children will still be killing each other for what was done to our great grandparents.

I have no idea why more people can't seem to understand something this simple.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 11:05:45 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2016, 11:33:01 pm »
I don't really care what this nobody says about the characters in his box office poison revamp. Everyone knows it is leftwing bullshit and will treat it as such.

Anyone think this character was gay?

Nothing in the old comics to point to it either.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2016, 11:39:09 pm »
I don't really care what this nobody says about the characters in his box office poison revamp. Everyone knows it is leftwing bullshit and will treat it as such.

Anyone think this character was gay?

Well,she couldn't have been too happy because she became a raging alcoholic.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2016, 11:50:05 pm »
Well,she couldn't have been too happy because she became a raging alcoholic.

Yeah, but she is still the hottest woman who ever lived. Hell. She's still bangin'...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2016, 12:57:46 am »
Yeah, but she is still the hottest woman who ever lived. Hell. She's still bangin'...

@Frank Cannon

I never said I wouldn't do  her. The first time I remember seeing her was on tv ads for some sort of celebrity competition,and she was climbing out of a swimming pool wearing a thing black swim suit. I just have watched that advertisement a dozen times before I even noticed her face. "Wonder Woman",indeed!