Author Topic: Hillary is a satanist  (Read 8702 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Hillary is a satanist
« on: September 30, 2016, 01:57:35 pm »
Not sure how credible this is,  but when has a credibility issue stopped people from posting crap about Trump? 

“Back when Hillary was first lady, she would go home on the weekends to California with Linda Bloodworth-Thomason and some of the [inaudible] women, and they went to a church for witches. Witches,witches, witches…. You know that lady that was tryin’ to run for the Senate and sometimes she’d gone to some place where they did witch stuff? Hillary went to a church and worshiped Satan.

https://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/08/21/clinton-friend-and-assassin-larry-nichols-hillary-is-a-satanist/

I think it is possible that this is true,  because I have known quite a few "Liberal"  women over the years who claimed to be "Wiccan"  and this  was a "thing"  for awhile among a bunch of feminists with certain predispositions,  especially the Lesbian leaning ones.   

Did Hillary participate in "Satanic"  or "Wiccan"  rituals?    I would not be at all surprised that she did.   It certainly fits her character so far as I can see from her history. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline LMAO

Re: Hillary is a satanist
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 01:59:46 pm »
The title is misleading.

It should say " Hillary is Satan"  :silly:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 02:03:20 pm »
The title is misleading.

I would like to think former archangel "Lucifer"  was more competent than Hillary.   
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 02:06:28 pm »
And here is another tid bit of evidence in support of the assertion.

Ben Carson: Hillary Clinton is Lucifer Worshiper

https://youtu.be/SwrprHZKN4I

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 02:10:59 pm »
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 05:23:27 pm »
The title is misleading.

Beat me to it.  :beer:

On the other hand, does anyone remember that Looney Tunes cartoon The Hole Idea with the portable holes. At the end the nagging wife walks into a deep one and the devil bring her up out of the hole and says. "Isn't it already bad enough down here without her?" Or something similar. That's how I feel about Clinton.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Axel

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 06:03:19 pm »
Given all the blood this woman has on her hands, I'd say it was all part of a satanic ritual.

She supports the cold blooded killing of unborn children. What more is there to say?
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 06:18:09 pm »
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 06:24:12 pm »
Larry Nichols is the guy who claimed he was Bill and Hillary's personal assassin in the 90s.

The weird part is this guy kind of sort of endorsed Hillary a while back.

http://www.arktimes.com/ArkansasBlog/archives/2015/04/17/annals-of-whitewater-larry-nichols-endorses-hillary/

He thinks she is mean enough to take it to the islamists, ethics be damned.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 06:32:54 pm »
Here is the article where Nichols endorses Hillary. (bottom of article).

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/04/hillary-clinton-arkansas-whitewater-scandal-archives

Funny, with all of the conspiracy complaints he pushed about her and Bill over the years, he is endorsing her. So this self-described 'smut king' probably thinks her being a satanist is a job benefit.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 04:27:19 pm »
Bill Clinton admits that Hillary is necromancer and talks to dead Eleanor Roosevelt, Oct 23, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRav-34ufcE
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 04:34:41 pm »

I would like to think former archangel "Lucifer"  was more competent than Hillary.
"Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name."
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:35:01 pm by dfwgator »

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2016, 04:47:10 pm »
Given all the blood this woman has on her hands, I'd say it was all part of a satanic ritual.

She supports the cold blooded killing of unborn children. What more is there to say?

So does the guy that thinks Planned Parenthood is a great group of people.

Oops..

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2016, 07:23:33 pm »
Bob Woodward has a new book out (which this post is not about) so I thought it was a good time to remind everyone of what Woodward revealed in an older book he wrote, called "The Choice".

Woodward suggests the White House hoped to keep Mrs. Clinton's relationship with Houston and her talks with the dead a secret.

"Most people in the White House did not know about Hillary's sessions with Houston ...(he is referring to Jean Houston, her adviser who helped her commune with the dead). ... To some of the few who did, the meetings could trigger politically damaging comparisons to Nancy Reagan's use of astrology,"
Woodward wrote.

Mrs. Clinton's spokeswoman, Lisa Caputo, is quoted in the Sun-Times as saying the first lady's interest in Houston is no secret.

Woodward says anthropologist Mary Catherine Bateson, daughter of famed anthropologist Margaret Mead, joined her in sessions....(it seems they had themselves a SEANCE...A SATANIC RITUAL, to try to commune with the dead, Hillary says it worked, and Bill brags about this fact and Bill says Hillary talks to the dead, OFTEN.)

*note that all words in parenthesis are from the poster to help those who do not want to read the entire book.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3476566/posts
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2016, 08:36:15 pm »
Nah, Hillary's a secular humanist.  Satanists know who they're working for and are willing to admit it.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

HonestJohn

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2016, 09:41:24 pm »
You all should band together, chip in, and buy some national advertising for this.

It'd be the knockout blow to stop the Beast.

Honest!

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2016, 08:45:21 pm »
— Lord Melbourne —

geronl

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2016, 08:52:50 pm »
I think it's more likely that Trump is. He even tries to be red like his master.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2016, 09:34:15 pm »
Anyone who does nothing to help a U.S. ambassador after he placed 600 phone calls while in distress is the devil.  Ambassador Stevens was raped, sodomized, drug through the streets and murdered.  She then lied not only to the American people, but his family and the rest of the world and blamed it on an audio tape.  3 other Americans died along with him.  Anyone who arms Syrian rebels and purposefully contributes to the rise of ISIS is Satanist.  Anyone who looks the other way and threatens the woman her husband raped is a Satanist.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

HonestJohn

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2016, 09:46:15 pm »
Anyone who does nothing to help a U.S. ambassador after he placed 600 phone calls while in distress is the devil.  Ambassador Stevens was raped, sodomized, drug through the streets and murdered.  She then lied not only to the American people, but his family and the rest of the world and blamed it on an audio tape.  3 other Americans died along with him.  Anyone who arms Syrian rebels and purposefully contributes to the rise of ISIS is Satanist.  Anyone who looks the other way and threatens the woman her husband raped is a Satanist.

Three things:

1. Those 600 calls were not calls, but 600 communiques.  They were not in one night, but over the entire time he was assigned to Libya.  That doesn't excuse the events.  It does place this little tidbit in a wholly different light, though. 

Furthermore, the President knew about the Benghazi attack as soon as it happened, as that is the established communication chain when attacks on US governmental/military personnel happen.

Lastly, are you really going to say that a Secretary of State as the authority to order the employment of US military forces?  The President is the only one whose order would be followed.

2. As for the rebels in Syria, ISIS didn't exist during the time of Benghazi.  The Syrian rebels were the Free Syrian Army, which were military forces who could not massacre the civilians who protested Assad.  They were not terrorists.

Over time, when money and weapons did not materialize in sufficient quantities to actually fight... most of them died or found those that did have money and weapons.  *THAT'S* when they became terrorists.  For it was the terror organizations that had the money and weapons to fight Assad.

3. When a women defends her man against rape allegations, that's normal behavior! 

Geez.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2016, 09:50:11 pm »

You have to admit,  Hillary Clinton has been getting an awful lot of Christians murdered in the Middle east.   

Which side benefits from that? 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2016, 11:30:00 pm »
Three things:

1. Those 600 calls were not calls, but 600 communiques.  They were not in one night, but over the entire time he was assigned to Libya.  That doesn't excuse the events.  It does place this little tidbit in a wholly different light, though. 

Furthermore, the President knew about the Benghazi attack as soon as it happened, as that is the established communication chain when attacks on US governmental/military personnel happen.

Lastly, are you really going to say that a Secretary of State as the authority to order the employment of US military forces?  The President is the only one whose order would be followed.

2. As for the rebels in Syria, ISIS didn't exist during the time of Benghazi.  The Syrian rebels were the Free Syrian Army, which were military forces who could not massacre the civilians who protested Assad.  They were not terrorists.

Over time, when money and weapons did not materialize in sufficient quantities to actually fight... most of them died or found those that did have money and weapons.  *THAT'S* when they became terrorists.  For it was the terror organizations that had the money and weapons to fight Assad.

3. When a women defends her man against rape allegations, that's normal behavior! 

Geez.

http://nypost.com/2016/01/09/we-were-left-behind-the-benghazi-soldiers-tell-all/

As for #3 -- Bull crap!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2016, 10:44:25 pm »
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2016, 10:49:10 pm »