Author Topic: BREAKING: DRUG Scandal About To Rock Hillary’s Campaign!  (Read 2304 times)

HAPPY2BME

BREAKING: DRUG Scandal About To Rock Hillary’s Campaign!
« on: September 28, 2016, 04:29:06 am »
Political Insider
27 Sep, 2016

Reportedly, Former President Bill Clinton has a serious addition to cocaine, and he once suffered an almost-fatal overdose. He also once secretly stayed a a drug rehabilitation center in Minnesota! Shocking!

The report, written by former White House Aide Roger Stone, who served in the Nixon administration, insists Bill’s drug problems started in the 1970s as Governor of Arkansas, and continued throughout the early 1990s. In fact, it’s likely drugs played a major role in why he dropped out of the Presidential race in 1987, as his handlers wanted to “clean him up” for future campaigns.

What makes the story worse is, Hillary Clinton reportedly went around threatening people into silence about her husband’s serious drug addiction.

The many women in Bill’s life, along with a handful of journalists, seem to be well-aware of Bill’s drug use:

“According to Sam Houston — a respected Little Rock doctor — in the early 1980s, Bill was admitted to the University of Arkansas Medical Center for emergency treatment for cocaine abuse and overdose, and had to be cared for at the hospital on one or possibly two occasions,” Stone wrote.

And journalist Christopher Ruddy reported: “When Mrs. Clinton arrived, she told both of the resident physicians on duty that night that they would never again practice medicine in the United States if word leaked out about Clinton’s drug problem.

“Reportedly, Hillary pinned one of the doctors up against the wall, both hands pressed against his shoulders, as she gave the dire warning.”

Bill’s other women, including ex–Miss Arkansas Sally Perdue and busty songbird Gennifer Flowers, also knew about his drug use, said Stone.

He wrote: “Sally said, ‘[Bill] had all of the [cocaine-snorting] equipment laid out, like a real pro.’”

Meanwhile, Gennifer said Bill would carry marijuana joints around, and sometime smoke them in her presence.

She added that she never personally saw Bill use cocaine, but he would talk about it and the effect it had on him.

“He told me about a party he had been to, and said, ‘I got so f—ed up on cocaine at that party,’” she said.

In another incident, Stone said “that while on family vacation in Boca Raton, Fla., Bill snuck away to the bathroom of a local restaurant and apparently was doing cocaine in a stall.

“Asked by a pal if he was okay, Stone said Bill replied: “Yeah, yeah … those damned sinuses are killing me.”

This is a huge scandal – the former President had 8 years in which this information could have been used against him by foreign governments. In addition, it shows that Hillary Clinton is a ruthless political operator who will stop at nothing to win… Even if it means breaking laws, destroying lives, and lying.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-drug-scandal-about-to-rock-hillarys-campaign/

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: BREAKING: DRUG Scandal About To Rock Hillary’s Campaign!
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 04:41:54 am »
The report, written by former White House Aide Roger Stone...

Wow! A Trump operative and Don Segretti wannabe thinks Bill did blow in the 80's......when everyone was doing blow.

What a bombshell.....filled with soy sauce and rice.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 04:42:16 am »

:silly:
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 04:53:31 am »
:silly:

Yup. Good ol' Roger. The premier arbiter of morality.....

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 05:07:21 am »
Yup. Good ol' Roger. The premier arbiter of morality.....

Trump only hires the best people. Just look how well his supporters succeeded in deluding themselves. That's a talent right there. A special one.

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 05:21:46 am »
Trump advisor Roger Stone talk about morality is like hiring Bernie Madoff as your accountant.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 10:26:01 am »
They are dragging out all of this Mena Arkansas stuff out again.

One thing is interesting though, Bush 41 could vote for Clinton we have been told.

I won't go into the black helicopter tinfoil hat theories but it certainly makes one wonder.

https://www.amazon.com/Compromised-Clinton-Bush-Terry-Reed/dp/1561712493/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475058229&sr=8-1&keywords=mena+arkansas

People from Arkansas as well, will say something was going on down there, maybe so.

Even if there is something here, I don't think it will matter though.

Some of what they have is under sworn testimony, no wonder these guys are such sore losers as having their establishment bucked.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 10:32:25 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 10:38:03 am »
This was apparently an actual AP story:

Bush Son Had Dinner Plans With Hinckley Brother Before Shooting
The Associated Press Domestic News
March 31, 1981, Tuesday, PM cycle

John Hinckley, brother of Neil Bush's scheduled dinner date
John Hinckley
   HOUSTON
The family of the man charged with trying to assassinate President Reagan is acquainted with the family of Vice President George Bush and had made large contributions to his political campaign, the Houston Post reported today.

Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.

The newspaper said in a copyright story, Scott Hinckley, brother of John W. Hinckley Jr., who allegedly shot Reagan, was to have dined tonight in Denver at the home of Neil Bush, one of the vice president's sons.

The newspaper said it was unable to reach Scott Hinckley, vice president of his father's Denver-based firm, Vanderbilt Energy Corp., for comment. Neil Bush lives in Denver, where he works for Standard Oil Co. of Indiana.

In 1978, Neil served as campaign manager for his brother, George W. Bush, the vice president's oldest son, who made an unsuccessful bid for Congress. Neil lived in Lubbock throughout much of 1978, where John Hinckley lived from 1974 through 1980.

http://www.hereinreality.com/hinckley.html#.V-ucsPT8pVI

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 10:58:21 am »
Bill Clinton's cocaine use is old news ("nose like a Hoover," as I recall). It didn't hurt him way back when, and it won't hurt the Hilldebeaste.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 11:53:06 am »
Bill Clinton's cocaine use is old news ("nose like a Hoover," as I recall). It didn't hurt him way back when, and it won't hurt the Hilldebeaste.

If Hillary got caught on video wrapping Kilos for shipment with a face full of powder and dead bodies on the floor, her loyal fans would say it was 3 decades ago and we need to move on. But I still wanna see her and Billy have to deal with it just so her supporters will have to admit it.

Offline ScottinVA

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 12:24:44 pm »
Written by Roger Stone = nonstarter.

The fool has no credibility.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 12:35:53 pm »
Reportedly, Former President Bill Clinton has a serious addition to cocaine....

Basic proofreading fail...

These people should realize how it harms their credibility to let stuff like this through.
If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 12:45:01 pm »
Stone actually wrote about this a decade ago and never produced the evidence he claimed to have.

This is actually a bit distracting being about Bill. We need to know what drugs they had Hillary hopped up on so she can stand and speak for more than two minutes the other night.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2016, 12:53:57 pm »
The same Roger Stone who concocted the fake Cruz NI infidelity scandal.  Real moral leader there I tell ya.  /s
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2016, 01:00:16 pm »
Consider the source.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 01:07:31 pm »

Agreed.  If anything, it will rouse up the sympathy vote for her.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 01:08:46 pm »
This makes absolutely no sense politically,  and just shows Trump's minions to be thuggish.

So Bill Clinton did blow in the eighties.  Is that supposed to be some clever distraction from yesterday's apparent revelation that Trump, the genius GOP's candidate for President, is a billionaire who hasn't paid any federal income taxes?     
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 01:11:39 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline TomSea

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2016, 02:51:25 pm »
The press does all to help Clinton, Obama and the DNC.

Now, we know, the public rightfully has a high distrust of the media.

Offline EtX

• Ready for Trump
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2016, 05:55:20 pm »
Political Insider
27 Sep, 2016

Reportedly, Former President Bill Clinton has a serious addition to cocaine, and he once suffered an almost-fatal overdose. He also once secretly stayed a a drug rehabilitation center in Minnesota! Shocking!

The report, written by former White House Aide Roger Stone, who served in the Nixon administration, insists Bill’s drug problems started in the 1970s as Governor of Arkansas, and continued throughout the early 1990s. In fact, it’s likely drugs played a major role in why he dropped out of the Presidential race in 1987, as his handlers wanted to “clean him up” for future campaigns.

What makes the story worse is, Hillary Clinton reportedly went around threatening people into silence about her husband’s serious drug addiction.

The many women in Bill’s life, along with a handful of journalists, seem to be well-aware of Bill’s drug use:

“According to Sam Houston — a respected Little Rock doctor — in the early 1980s, Bill was admitted to the University of Arkansas Medical Center for emergency treatment for cocaine abuse and overdose, and had to be cared for at the hospital on one or possibly two occasions,” Stone wrote.

And journalist Christopher Ruddy reported: “When Mrs. Clinton arrived, she told both of the resident physicians on duty that night that they would never again practice medicine in the United States if word leaked out about Clinton’s drug problem.

“Reportedly, Hillary pinned one of the doctors up against the wall, both hands pressed against his shoulders, as she gave the dire warning.”

Bill’s other women, including ex–Miss Arkansas Sally Perdue and busty songbird Gennifer Flowers, also knew about his drug use, said Stone.

He wrote: “Sally said, ‘[Bill] had all of the [cocaine-snorting] equipment laid out, like a real pro.’”

Meanwhile, Gennifer said Bill would carry marijuana joints around, and sometime smoke them in her presence.

She added that she never personally saw Bill use cocaine, but he would talk about it and the effect it had on him.

“He told me about a party he had been to, and said, ‘I got so f—ed up on cocaine at that party,’” she said.

In another incident, Stone said “that while on family vacation in Boca Raton, Fla., Bill snuck away to the bathroom of a local restaurant and apparently was doing cocaine in a stall.

“Asked by a pal if he was okay, Stone said Bill replied: “Yeah, yeah … those damned sinuses are killing me.”

This is a huge scandal – the former President had 8 years in which this information could have been used against him by foreign governments. In addition, it shows that Hillary Clinton is a ruthless political operator who will stop at nothing to win… Even if it means breaking laws, destroying lives, and lying.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-drug-scandal-about-to-rock-hillarys-campaign/

Slick has many greater troubles than coke.

As soon as I saw this was from that creep Stone, that was enough for me to not go further.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2016, 06:09:42 pm »

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2016, 06:32:40 pm »
Wow! A Trump operative and Don Segretti wannabe thinks Bill did blow in the 80's......when everyone was doing blow. What a bombshell.....filled with soy sauce and rice.
@Frank Cannon

Roger Stone looks like a sleaze and when he opens his mouth, you know he IS one.  He is truly disgusting to hear and see.

I think people who read this new trash of his, will feel sorry for the wife, that would be Hillary.  It was she who had to save his job as governor of Arkansas.   Bill ran for governor, was elected, and was ousted at the next election.  It was Hillary who put together a way for him to run again and be elected.  She was the smart one who put that plan together - without Hillary, Bill would have been a nothing after that first term.  I saw the documentary on that and was surprised to know Bill was not the brain in that couple, he just pretended to be. 

I would guess the box on her back and the connection to her ear, was a speech helper of some kind.  Maybe key words were in that to remind her not to miss talking about those items.  It would have helped if Trump had an informed brain attached to his back.