Author Topic: Black Lives Matter is outraged because Lebron James says he’ll stand for the National Anthem  (Read 516 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Lebron never was really on my radar other than being a top of his class player, but it seems he is top of his class in class as well.

Lebron James recently came under leftist hell fire because of an interview he did. In said interview, he was asked for his opinion on the latest athlete protests His response? Super rational. That didn’t sit well with leftists. Naturally…

“Me, standing for the national anthem is something I will do. That’s who I am. That’s what I believe in. But that doesn’t mean I don’t respect and don’t agree with what Colin Kaepernick is doing.” That’s… surprisingly fair. James respects what Kaepernick’s doing, but he made the personal decision to stand for the National Anthem. Whether or not you agree with Lebron on the whole “respect” part, he makes a good point. The 1st Amendment does work both ways.....

http://rightwingnews.com/black-lives-matter/black-lives-matter-outraged-lebron-james-says-hell-stand-national-anthem/

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
“I’m not up here saying that all the police are bad, because they’re not. I’m not up here saying all kids are great and all adults are great, because they’re not. But at the same time, all lives do matter. It’s not just about black or white, it’s everyone.”

...and twitter exploded with hate because of that...