Author Topic: VIDEO=> Secret Service Flashed Lights on Floor for Hillary Leaving Debate – Like Those Used for Parkinson’s Patients  (Read 5441 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
VIDEO=> Secret Service Flashed Lights on Floor for Hillary Leaving Debate – Like Those Used for Parkinson’s Patients

(Gateway Pundit) – In the tunnel to Clinton’s vehicle after the debate, Secret Service used pointer flash lights pointing at the ground in front of Clinton’s feet (watch carefully) in order to guide Hillary through the tunnel to/into her vehicle,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=12&v=T_6dHDCjQC0

Read More At: http://www.teaparty.org/video-secret-service-flashed-lights-floor-hillary-leaving-debate-like-used-parkinsons-patients-189142/

Offline Suppressed

LOL!  Flashlights in darkness...wow.

And she's been seen to eat food, too...like Parkinson's patients!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Online libertybele

:beer:   :silly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

I use a flashlight at night in my house. I usually only have the light on in the room I'm in and don't want to turn lights on and off as I move around the house.

I had my sister filling out paperwork for me at the county clerk's office today because I couldn't see it.

Offline Longmire

If flash light use were such a common occurrence, we'd see them used for the current POTUS and others.

Clinton has Parkinson's disease...her out sourced server geek was blabbing about it in 2009.

Offline unknown

Very interesting.

Thanks for posting this.

She has something seriously wrong with her. The Hillary apologists cannot hide all her medical problems.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Frank Cannon

I use a flashlight at night in my house. I usually only have the light on in the room I'm in and don't want to turn lights on and off as I move around the house.

I had my sister filling out paperwork for me at the county clerk's office today because I couldn't see it.

Sounds like you need new light switches. I heard some of the Chinese knock offs are troublesome.....

Offline NavyCanDo

Other Parkinson’s Patients there because I see more than one person being led out with a flashlight including Bill who entered on the right side of the van with the aid of a flash light, and Hillary on the left.   And there is a good reason the secret service does not light up that canvas walled corridor, which is why they break out the flashlights.  Use half your brain and you would figure it out.

Seriously Tomsea, you posted this mindless crap of a story?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 05:04:38 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Suppressed

Sounds like you need new light switches. I heard some of the Chinese knock offs are troublesome.....

I know a lot of my buddies would like light switches like that, what with their complaints 'bout their wimminfolk and electric bills!
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline NavyCanDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7btD_mB9B9M

And what do you notice different about Trump leaving out the same corridor?   There was no need for flashlights. I would say it was adequately lit. By the time Hillary left it was dark, and probably for security reasons.   
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Longmire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7btD_mB9B9M

And what do you notice different about Trump leaving out the same corridor?   There was no need for flashlights. I would say it was adequately lit. By the time Hillary left it was dark, and probably for security reasons.

That looks like Trump leaving the venue after doing a sound check in the hours before the debate while it was light out.

Here is an extended clip of Trump leaving after the actual debate, and notice there are no flashlights anywhere.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/09/donald-trump-appears-have-hissy-fit-he

Does America really want a Commander and Chief that needs to be led around like a puppy dog by her security detail because she has a degenerative disease?

I don't think so.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
That looks like Trump leaving the venue after doing a sound check in the hours before the debate while it was light out.

Here is an extended clip of Trump leaving after the actual debate, and notice there are no flashlights anywhere.

http://crooksandliars.com/2016/09/donald-trump-appears-have-hissy-fit-he

Does America really want a Commander and Chief that needs to be led around like a puppy dog by her security detail because she has a degenerative disease?

I don't think so.

I was trying to discuss this with an elderly family member who thinks Hillary just had the flu and pneumonia

She said FDR was ill and she never knew that. I tried to tell her it was a different era with the press, but you can't really argue with an octogenarian. She's still voting for Hillary.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 12:45:19 pm by Freya »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline rodamala

I know I am in the right place when I read comments like this that reflect my immediate gut reaction to a "news" headline.

Perhaps only Parkinson's patients get the good microphones too?

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I think that's pretty much standard to do for any VIP in the dark, extra safety precautions.

Offline Longmire

I think that's pretty much standard to do for any VIP in the dark, extra safety precautions.

The clip of Trump's exit from the same venue after the debate shows no flashlight usage.

I'll bet you can't produce another clip SS using flashlights like they were with Clinton

Willful ignorance is not a conservative principle.

Offline Cripplecreek

I know I am in the right place when I read comments like this that reflect my immediate gut reaction to a "news" headline.

Perhaps only Parkinson's patients get the good microphones too?

My great grandfather had Parkinson's disease at a time when there was far less that could be done to alleviate symptoms.
I fail to see the productivity of this line of attack.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The clip of Trump's exit from the same venue after the debate shows no flashlight usage.

I'll bet you can't produce another clip SS using flashlights like they were with Clinton

Willful ignorance is not a conservative principle.

Look at the lighting difference in post 1 versus the video in post 9. The lights were on for Trump, for some reason off for Hillary, thus my comment 'in the dark', Trump wasn't in the dark.

Have you heard of the concept of a 'rabbit hole'?

Offline Longmire

Look at the lighting difference in post 1 versus the video in post 9. The lights were on for Trump, for some reason off for Hillary, thus my comment 'in the dark', Trump wasn't in the dark.
The video in post 9 was taken BEFORE the debate and in my response I included a link to an extended clip of Trump's exit AFTER the debate where it was dark and no flashlights were used.

here it is again so you can't claim you didn't see it: http://crooksandliars.com/2016/09/donald-trump-appears-have-hissy-fit-he

The notion that SS using flashlights to light walkways is a standard practice is complete bullshit and you know it.

Offline sinkspur

The video in post 9 was taken BEFORE the debate and in my response I included a link to an extended clip of Trump's exit AFTER the debate where it was dark and no flashlights were used.

here it is again so you can't claim you didn't see it: http://crooksandliars.com/2016/09/donald-trump-appears-have-hissy-fit-he

The notion that SS using flashlights to light walkways is a standard practice is complete bullshit and you know it.

Trumpism 'effs up the mind.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Longmire

Offline Cripplecreek

LOL you ain't kidding.

Flashlights for darkness? That's crazy talk.

Offline Longmire

LOL you ain't kidding.

Flashlights for darkness? That's crazy talk.

In the hands of SS, with ambient light available and only for one candidate and not the other...yes it is.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
Funny. The clip you posted is titled “Donald Trump Appears To Have Hissy Fit As He Leaves Debate Venue”.

:silly:

FWIW, I’m only in my mid 50’s but over the course of the last couple of years I’ve found that my night vision which used to be pretty good, has seriously gone downhill.  It has not gotten bad enough for me to no longer drive at night but I do try to avoid unfamiliar and very dark roads at night. I found that it is mostly my distance perception at night that is not what it once was.  I have to be more careful at night especially on low lit roads especially when making a sharp turn.

My father as he got older also complained of the same thing and not long ago, my best friend who is only a month older than I said the same and she really avoids driving at night now. 

And I don’t have Parkinson’s nor any signs of it nor of any other neurological disorders. I do have HBP but it is kept under control with diet and medication and because of my HBP, my Ophthalmologist looks for signs of blood vessel damage in my eyes and also because of my age, for cataracts or signs of macular degeneration and glaucoma, etc., and so far so good.

I wear glasses pretty much all the time as I have astigmatism and I wear graduated lenses but at my last two eye exams it was found that my far distance vision improved quite a bit while my close up vision has deteriorated to an equal extent – while I still have astigmatism I’ve become more far sighted than nearsighted and my Ophthalmologist told me that this is not unusual as people age nor, as she told me when I brought up my night vision question to her, said it is not at all untypical for some people as they age.  I can now watch TV and drive during the day without my glasses if I want, but can’t read a label on a can for instance or read any print such as a newspaper or magazine article or be on the computer without my glasses on.

I also placed some nightlights around my apartment as when I get up at least once a night to go to the bathroom, I find it difficult to see in the dark without a nightlight or two.

So put me out to pasture or just put me down.  I guess I am no longer of any use to anyone anymore.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Yeah, yours;

Oh, this is the member who speaks up the Mena Arkansas Bushes, Dubya who put Christians in the crossfire in the Middle East and leaves open the Borders and the Bushes who largely ruined the Republican Party.

Offline sinkspur

Yeah, yours;

Oh, this is the member who speaks up the Mena Arkansas Bushes, Dubya who put Christians in the crossfire in the Middle East and leaves open the Borders and the Bushes who largely ruined the Republican Party.

Everybody knows you hate the Bushes.

While you're posting gibberish, your boy is fighting with a Miss Universe.  And his people are saying he doesn't have the discipline to prepare for a debate.

You've got work to do.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.