Author Topic: WikiLeaks Bombshell: Hillary’s Brain Injury Caused By ‘Near Fatal Plane Crash’  (Read 843 times)

rangerrebew

WikiLeaks Bombshell: Hillary’s Brain Injury Caused By ‘Near Fatal Plane Crash’
September 23, 2016 | Mac Slavo | www.SHTFplan.com | 24,798 views

Shocking Must See Video - Click Here

hillary5hillary5a

>>Secretary Clinton who was reportedly unconscious and “bleeding profusely.”<<

If an unclassified email leaked by WikiLeaks is any indication, it appears that there may be much more to the story of what happened to Hillary Clinton back in 2012.

We’ve been told that she suffered a concussion… but was that just diplomatic cover for something else?

Bill Clinton himself publicly claimed that her 2012 concussion – supposedly from a simple fall – took a full six months to recover from:

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/wikileaks-bombshell-hillarys-brain-injury-caused-by-near-fatal-plane-crash_092016
« Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 09:17:08 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

This sounds far fetched, even for the left.  It sounds like a planted story to cover what really happened.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This sounds far fetched, even for the left.  It sounds like a planted story to cover what really happened.

The one reason why I won't quickly consider this planted (versus would if it were any other source) is Wikileaks and DCLeaks have been spot on in what they have leaked so far and even the Dems aren't saying the leaked emails are faked or planted, no matter how bad.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Let's ask Brian Williams.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

I think we would have heard about a plane crash.

Unless maybe it means she stumbled and fell while drunk on a plane.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Was she riding with Ron Brown?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

I think we're getting closer to the truth. Was she under sniper fire at the time, though?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org