Author Topic: IT’S A MOVEMENT! Trump Releases Fantastic New Ad  (Read 2345 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

IT’S A MOVEMENT! Trump Releases Fantastic New Ad
« on: September 21, 2016, 11:28:35 am »
IT’S A MOVEMENT! Trump Releases Fantastic New Ad
Gateway Pundit, 9/20/16, Jim Hoft

The Donald Trump campaign released a new ad today titled “Movement.” The ad focuses on historic popularity of the Republican candidate for president.

Donald Trump’s campaign on Tuesday released a new television ad portraying the Republican nominee’s White House bid as a “movement.”

“It’s a movement, not a campaign,” a narrator says at the beginning of the 30-second ad. “Its leader—Donald Trump.”

The ad, titled “Movement,” shows videos of large crowds holding up signs in support of the GOP nominee. It continues to tout Trump as a “builder, businessman” and “success” who does “what others called impossible.”

“Donald Trump’s priority: you,” the narrator in the ad says.

The ad then shows the GOP nominee shaking hands with people and interacting with supporters.

“Dreaming big. Building bigger. United for family, jobs, country. Defined by freedom. Standing together, pushing ahead,” the narrator says.

The ad includes a clever swipe at the Clintons — “Moving ahead, leaving the past behind.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/movement-trump-releases-fantastic-new-ad-jab-hillary/

Offline oldmomster

Re: IT’S A MOVEMENT! Trump Releases Fantastic New Ad
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 07:47:38 pm »
I just LOVE this video - don't know if it was posted already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDUwXFvTJfA&feature=youtu.be

Some creep stole three of my Trump lawn signs  **nononono* - good thing I have replacements  :tongue2:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 08:04:35 pm »

Yeah, the anti's are desperate. I'm in Staten Island, this is Trump country. if someone steals your Trump sign here it's because they want it for their own lawn!

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 08:58:28 pm »
Yeah, the anti's are desperate. I'm in Staten Island, this is Trump country. if someone steals your Trump sign here it's because they want it for their own lawn!
[/quote  :laugh: :laugh: