Author Topic: Corey Feldman Sobs While Speaking Out Against ‘Today’ Show Reaction: ‘We’re Petrified to Even Go Out’  (Read 11202 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/corey-feldman-sobs-while-speaking-144937417.html

You need to go to the link to see the photos of this whatever it is to get the full effect.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Corey Feldman has not been able to get out of bed after his performance of his new song “Go 4 It” on the Today show Friday went viral.

In a since-deleted Facebook Live post, Feldman and one of his “Corey’s Angels,” Courtney Anne, addressed their critics after making headlines for a curious appearance on the morning talk show.

On the show, the ‘80s teen heartthrob performed a song from his fifth album Angel 2 the Core, which he said is a “good versus evil, heaven versus hell”-themed record. The former Stand By Me and The Lost Boys star donned an all-black, hooded ensemble, and gave a now-viral performance.

“We just wanted to tell everybody that, like, it’s been really painful,” Feldman, 45, said of the past 24 hours since the show aired. “We put ourselves out there and we did the best that we could. And, like, I’ve never had such mean things said about me. Like constantly.”

Feldman’s performance drew comments on social media as well as in the press, becoming a Facebook trending topic for most of Saturday. As the video went on, Feldman started to sob.

“All we can say is that we tried really hard,” he said. “Because we love our fans and we just wanted to give them the best show that we could. But we don’t deserve … these things that are said about us are awful.”

Anne has certainly Googled the performance – and said he saw all of the negative comments about Feldman.

“Like if you Google ‘Corey Feldman Today performance’ like every media is, like –,” Anne started to say before Feldman finished her statement with, “Like ‘Oh it’s so bizarre and he’s so weird and he’s so odd.’ ”

Feldman said he didn’t think his song deserved such a backlash.

“It was a song, okay? It wasn’t that weird,” he said, adding, “I’m sorry if it’s not good enough for you, but you don’t have to beat us up. I just want to say that, like, why is it okay to, like, publicly shame us? … I don’t understand … It’s, like, not PC to, like, say somebody is fat or somebody is white or somebody is black or somebody is yellow or green or if they have a short leg or if they have a missing finger. Like we can’t talk about these things. But it’s okay to bash Corey Feldman and the Angels.”

For now, Feldman said he has a lot of fear about going in public again.

“We can’t get out of bed right now,” he said. “We’re petrified to even go out … And I’m sorry, but we just wanted the world to know, like, we’re really freaked out over this and it’s really not fair.”

Anne attested to Feldman’s concern for his well-being.

“He was really down last night, just so you guys know,” Anne, who calls herself Feldman’s “maingel,” said. “And, like, I don’t even know what to do or to say because I thought the performance was good and I was, like, excited about it.”

Feldman said this should be considered bullying.

“Public shaming should not be accepted, no matter who you are,” he said. “It doesn’t matter if they’re a celebrity or not. We deserve love and we deserve, like, normal life … It’s not okay, it’s not acceptable to call us freaks, weirdos, losers, whatever.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

@jmyrlefuller  @EasyAce

Seems like we weren't the only ones that thought this was horrible.

" “It doesn’t matter if they’re a celebrity or not. We deserve love and we deserve, like, normal life … It’s not okay, it’s not acceptable to call us freaks, weirdos, losers, whatever.”"

Hard to believe that the special little snowflake that said this is 45 years old,ain't it?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

Feldman said this should be considered bullying.

“Public shaming should not be accepted, no matter who you are,” he said. “It doesn’t matter if they’re a celebrity or not. We deserve love and we deserve, like, normal life … It’s not okay, it’s not acceptable to call us freaks, weirdos, losers, whatever.”
Oh just shut up, loser.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline kalee

I have no idea who they are and after reading this I have no desire to know. I do have a question though, can either of them utter a sentence without the work like in it?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have no idea who they are and after reading this I have no desire to know. I do have a question though, can either of them utter a sentence without the work like in it?

@kalee

The worse part is he is 45 years old,not 13.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
So what is this about?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

One thing it is about is being a glowing example of how the totally talentless can get a spotlight on national tv if they have the right connections.

Another is about how celebs are whiny crybabies regardless of how old they are. They think they deserve to be loved by all just because of who they are.

The mindset of the professional left that makes them feel entitled.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-x2lXN55Bs

So this is what they're talking about apparently?  :shrug:

:silly:

This is terrible.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

This is terrible.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

It would have to get better by several orders of magnitude before it even approaches "terrible".

It just goes to show you how important connections are in the entertainment biz. He obviously got that gig without anyone at NBC ever hearing a demo tape or audition.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 12:16:14 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Frank Cannon

So what is this about?

Looks like the aftermath of an 8 ball of meth...

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
I'm guessing it is kayfabe.
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

This has to be a joke.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Even with nearbout nekkid babes nobody is going to buy that thing.

Online mountaineer

Untalented people just can't understand it when someone tells them the truth about their shortcomings.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

This is terrible.
Even with a darkened stage and weird lights and fog machines, that wouldn't have made it. In bright light? Nope.

But why afraid to go out? That was so bad no one would even threaten to put that act out of its misery.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 03:17:41 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Untalented people just can't understand it when someone tells them the truth about their shortcomings.

@mountaineer

I think his problem is he somehow managed to earn millions by posing as an actor when he was a kid,and his ego just won't allow him to conceive of the possibility that he can't be a star at anything he does.

His wealth allows him to only hire people willing to tell him how great he is. When all you hear is how great you are,it's easy to believe it.

Come to think of it,he would be a PERFECT running mate for Donald Little Hands. He has spent his entire life surrounded by paid "yes" people whose sole job was to fluff him up.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The choreography is non-sequitur and poorly performed. However, for all his lofty talk of 'helping lost girls' the lyrics of his song are the exact opposite of helping anyone. He describes feeling put-down by "they" and prescribes as a solution to this feeling to let go of any normal rational or prudent restraints on behaviour and to "go for it". In this case he means that because you are put-down, you should do anything that comes to mind. Murder? Sex? Suicide? We do not know. But, go-for-it anyway.

The song is bad. The lyrics are bad. The message is insanity. And the dancing speaks for itself. Where is Simon Cowell when you need him?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline MajorClay

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Corey Feldman is so beyond mentally messed up I'm surprised he can walk his own dog around the block without assistance.
The Republic is lost.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Oh just shut up, loser.
@mountaineer @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Yes, he's very strange and seemingly without talent.  Apparently a very troubled person.

Which isn't surprising because he's also been very public about the sexual abuse he suffered as a kid in Hollywood.   He claims to have been repeatedly raped by adults in the industry.   Many people have come out acknowledging the abuse but there is no 'proof'.   Apparently many knew it was happening but kept their mouths shut because the guy IS a powerful producer.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online mountaineer

I tried to watch the video.  :chairbang: Interesting that someone who claims to have been molested by a man as a child would say Michael Jackson is his idol.

Offline driftdiver

I tried to watch the video.  :chairbang: Interesting that someone who claims to have been molested by a man as a child would say Michael Jackson is his idol.

Whats even more interesting is the lack of caring displayed for another human who is obviously troubled.  Far easier to stand back and laugh.

Do you seriously doubt that children are regularly sexually abused in Hollywood?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Whats even more interesting is the lack of caring displayed for another human who is obviously troubled.  Far easier to stand back and laugh.

Do you seriously doubt that children are regularly sexually abused in Hollywood?
Considering how many people there are so obviously messed up, no. Nor do I doubt the abuse stops there with kids. In the meantime, the dude needs a writer, choreographer, someone to do the stage setup, maybe a body double...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Reading comprehension is your friend. I neither did nor said what you've alleged.

Offline driftdiver

Reading comprehension is your friend. I neither did nor said what you've alleged.

Right keep telling yourself that if it makes you sleep better.

The reality is obvious to all.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mountaineer @Weird Tolkienish Figure

@mountaineer

Yes, he's very strange and seemingly without talent.  Apparently a very troubled person.

Which isn't surprising because he's also been very public about the sexual abuse he suffered as a kid in Hollywood.   He claims to have been repeatedly raped by adults in the industry.   Many people have come out acknowledging the abuse but there is no 'proof'.   Apparently many knew it was happening but kept their mouths shut because the guy IS a powerful producer.

As always,the rules are different for wealthy leftist celebs. Just look at that Hollywood icon and hero Roman Polanski for proof of this. The SOB drugged and raped a 13 year old girl,and once he figured out he was going to go to prison for it,he jumped bail and went to France and then Poland to escape what he so richly deserved around 40 years ago.

You still occasionally hear someone from Hollywood talk about what a "tragedy" it is that "such a good director is not allowed back in America."
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 10:22:01 pm by sneakypete »