Author Topic: Latino Who Accused Trump Of Racism For Saying Some Illegal Aliens Are Rapists Arrested For Rape  (Read 676 times)

rangerrebew

Latino Who Accused Trump Of Racism For Saying Some Illegal Aliens Are Rapists Arrested For Rape

September 18, 2016| by Brian Anderson

Folks, I couldn’t make this up if I tried. A Latino activist who has rallied against Donald Trump’s “racism” for calling some illegal aliens rapists was arrested for raping a woman. It’s unclear if this guy is actually a citizen, but who cares? He’s a Latino who gave Trump shit for saying some illegal aliens are rapists and he raped someone.

Fox13 reports that prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias was taken into custody by Salt Lake City police for sexually assaulting a woman. The 50-year-old Trump-hater was charged with evidence tampering and rape, a class A felony.

Yaipas is the director of Proyecto Latino de Utah an illegal immigrants rights group. The basic deal is this: an unnamed woman had some kind of relationship with Yaipas, but she broke it off. He wasn’t cool with that so he cyber-stalked her until he showed up at her house for some in-person stalking.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/latino-who-accused-trump-of-racism-for-saying-some-illegal-aliens-are-rapists-arrested-for-rape
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 11:38:35 am by rangerrebew »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Latino Who Accused Trump Of Racism For Saying Some Illegal Aliens Are Rapists Arrested For Rape

This the same guy that is suing Subway??
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Oceander

“The victim again made it clear she was not interested in continuing a relationship and did not want to engage in sex. The defendant forced the issue and had sexual intercourse with the victim without her consent,” read the police report.

Yaipas also took the victim’s phone and tried to delete incriminating texts that he sent. Making this even worse, the victim appears to be an illegal alien and Yaipas threatened to use that information against her to coerce her into sex.

The twist is that Yaipas rails against Trump for calling some illegal aliens from Mexico rapists, but he himself has raped an illegal alien.

So who exactly is Tony Yaipas? Well, he’s an anti-Trump protestor who thinks the GOP presidential candidate is a racist because he once said some illegal immigrants are rapists.