Author Topic: GOP Rep. Blasts Kaepernick’s Activism: ‘Sympathetic to ISIS’  (Read 1291 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
GOP Rep. Blasts Kaepernick’s Activism: ‘Sympathetic to ISIS’
« on: September 17, 2016, 01:49:49 pm »
GOP Rep. Blasts Kaepernick’s Activism: ‘Sympathetic to ISIS’

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s recent “activism” is “sympathetic to ISIS,” according to Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa.)

During an interview earlier this week on the conservative NewsmaxTV’s “America Talks Live,” King speculated that Kaepernick’s “Islamic” fiancée might have inspired his recent protests.

Kaepernick already made headlines this football season with his refusal to stand during the national anthem in protest of oppression of blacks in the U.S. His own protest has inspired other players on other teams to do the same.

“I understand that he has an Islamic girlfriend that is his fiancée, and that this has changed him,” King said Tuesday. “He’s taken on some different political views along the way. This is activism that’s sympathetic to ISIS.”

Read More At: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/15/gop-rep-blasts-kaepernicks-activism-sympathetic-to-isis/

Offline sinkspur

Re: GOP Rep. Blasts Kaepernick’s Activism: ‘Sympathetic to ISIS’
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 02:05:13 pm »
Steve King is a bit of an idiot, and I guessed it was him before I even read the article.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 02:12:17 pm »
Steve King is a bit of an idiot, and I guessed it was him before I even read the article.

Left Wingers would agree.

Does he join the list with Bachmann, Gohmert? Etc. I thought this was suppose to be at least a conservative forum.

He towers over people who publish that mickey mouse Buckler's blog or whatever it's called.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 02:13:46 pm by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 02:14:52 pm »
King could have inside information on CK's girlfriend, for all we know, King could be correct.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 02:30:14 pm »

Does he join the list with Bachmann, Gohmert? Etc. I thought this was suppose to be at least a conservative forum.

He towers over people who publish that mickey mouse Buckler's blog or whatever it's called.

/snicker

Your irrational prejudices are showing, again.

If King had actual information that justified his remark, he wouldn't have said anything because it would have almost certainly compromised an ongoing investigation.  Thus, the fact that he said something indicates that he knows nothing that would justify his remarks and he is therefore simply casting aspersions without basis.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 02:31:56 pm »
King could have inside information on CK's girlfriend, for all we know, King could be correct.

If he had inside information, then the girlfriend would be under active investigation.  Disclosing that information would derail such an investigation.  So, either Rep. King is criminally reckless with confidential information, or he doesn't have diddly.  In other words, he's a steer or a queer.  Your choice.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 03:57:39 am »
/snicker

Your irrational prejudices are showing, again.

If King had actual information that justified his remark, he wouldn't have said anything because it would have almost certainly compromised an ongoing investigation.  Thus, the fact that he said something indicates that he knows nothing that would justify his remarks and he is therefore simply casting aspersions without basis.

I'm not saying you are, but this above is typical "liberal accusing of others of prejudice", then, you follow up using words like "steer or queer" and again, I will not accuse others of being "homophobic"; the statement does not even really make sense.

Also, I wouldn't accuse others of "irrational prejudices" as you did when it is shown many Muslims sympathize with terrorists including ISIS. I don't accuse others falsely, I don't bear false witness; but I do believe this shows you do be misinformed.

King merely said this: ""This is activism that's sympathetic to ISIS." …" screw that reasoning that this is somehow some top-secret investigation as mentioned above, many Muslims sympathize with ISIS.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:58:21 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2016, 04:01:45 am »
If he had inside information, then the girlfriend would be under active investigation.  Disclosing that information would derail such an investigation.  So, either Rep. King is criminally reckless with confidential information, or he doesn't have diddly.  In other words, he's a steer or a queer.  Your choice.

'London-istan': Poll Finds 27% of British Muslims Sympathize With Terrorists
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/02/25/london-istan-poll-finds-27-percent-british-muslims-sympathize-paris-attacks

Did they say London, I'm not going to go looking up stats for the US and everywhere else, the number of Muslims who sympathize with terrorists even in the US is significant, just like those who believe in Sharia Law.

However, if one wants to display their ignorance and do the liberal "accusing others of prejudice", be my guest.

At least, you are to be commended that you comment on all topics and that it's not your specialty and the only thing you comment on.

Literally, tons of Muslims support terrorism and those percentages are all over the place, "inside information" doesn't have to be from the FBI or homeland security, someone could have given him a heads up that she has radical connections, etc.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 04:08:42 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2016, 04:13:33 am »
Now, that inside information doesn't have to be FBI, and liberals can make their stop here after reading the daily kos to hammer people with accusations of prejudice;
Kaepernick’s Support Of Black Lives Matter Began After Dating Activist DJ

Colin Kaepernick’s Muslim girlfriend Nessa Diab reportedly influenced the quarterback to sit during the national anthem in protest for “people that are being oppressed.”

A Fox News article revealed some more evidence that reflects Kaepernick’s “conversion to social activism” occurred once he began dating activist DJ Nessa Diab, “who has frequently spoken about perceived racial injustices and ‘Islamaphobia’ in the U.S.”

The San Francisco quarterback and MTV DJ began dating in July 2015, according to Fox News Sports. Shortly after that time, Kaepernick’s social media activity has become increasingly reflective of the “Black Lives Matter and Muslim activism of Diab,” Fox News reports.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/31/kaepernicks-support-of-black-lives-matter-began-after-dating-activist-dj/#ixzz4KZrB4wm6

Inside Info; make of that whatever one wants.

Too bad, a Muslim "activist" might be a radical and a millionaire football player who sits down for the national anthem are the ones being defended from what Steven King said.

Could King know further about her? He is a Senator; maybe he knows more about her "activist" nature, the Daily Caller article mentions some of her tweets; maybe there are a lot of tweets by her. Maybe those tweets point to sympathy towards those oppressed, etc. Or maybe even towards terrorists, we don't know.

Prejudices, do some folks not like America?

Maybe we can get some articles from those liberal bastions Huffington Post and Washington Post on this.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 04:20:03 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2016, 02:42:29 pm »

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2016, 02:46:38 pm »

Some conservatives are dopes and conspiracy nutjobs.  You just named them.

Steve King (of the "cantaloupe calves") is in the same boat.  Goofy.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2016, 12:44:28 am »
Does he have proof??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2016, 02:10:17 pm »
Choosing 9/11 to do this stunt certainly sends that kind of message.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline TomSea

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2016, 03:42:44 pm »
Kaepernick already wore a shirt with Castro on it. That's far out, to allege something as King did does not sound that far out after some of these other antics.

http://video.latino.foxnews.com/v/5106468383001/cuban-americans-blast-kaepernick-for-wearing-castro-t-shirt