Author Topic: **THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 9/16***  (Read 3542 times)

Offline Hopalong Ginsberg

Re: **THE OFFICIAL FRIDAY SILLINESS FOR 9/16***
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2016, 07:12:06 pm »
Ping @Hopalong Ginsberg

Redhead joke alert!!!!!

8888spinning cat

I was listening to some soul music...whoops! Sorry, redheads...

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2016, 07:12:06 pm »
A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox.

She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back in the house.

A little later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again, opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.

As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.

Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?"

To which she replied, "There certainly is!"

"My stupid computer keeps saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL!"
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2016, 07:15:36 pm »
Reading this will enlighten you

I became confused when I heard the word "Service" used with these agencies:

Internal Revenue 'Service'
 U.S. Postal 'Service'
 Telephone 'Service'
 Cable TV 'Service'
 Civil 'Service'
 State, City, County & Public 'Service'
 Customer 'Service'

This is what I thought 'Service' meant.

But today, I overheard two farmers talking, and one of them said he had hired a bull to 'Service' a few cows.
 BAM!!! It all came into focus. Now I understand what all those agencies are doing to us.

You are now as enlightened as I am.
:silly:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2016, 07:17:06 pm »
An oldie but a goodie...

MEN ARE JUST HAPPIER PEOPLE

NICKNAMES
• If Laura, Kate and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah.
• If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla and Four-eyes.

EATING OUT
• When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back.
• When the girls get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.

MONEY
• A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.
• A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.

BATHROOMS
• A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel .
• The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.

ARGUMENTS
• A woman has the last word in any argument.
• Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

FUTURE
• A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
• A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.

SUCCESS
• A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.
• A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

MARRIAGE
• A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.
• A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.

DRESSING UP
• A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.
• A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.

NATURAL
• Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.
• Women somehow deteriorate during the night.

OFFSPRING
• Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears and hopes and dreams.
• A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY
 A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2016, 07:20:07 pm »
I was listening to some soul music...whoops! Sorry, redheads...

I would never denigrate redheads.   I gave birth to one and a half of them! 

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2016, 07:20:13 pm »
WHY WOMEN SHOULDN'T TAKE MEN SHOPPING

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target.

Dear Mrs. Samuel,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Samuel, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.

1. June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

And last, but certainly not least:

15.October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the clerks passed out.

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2016, 07:27:06 pm »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2016, 08:24:43 pm »

If Hotel California Were a Doctor's Song, This is What it Would Mean
Who doesn’t know the Eagles? Especially their chart-buster song Hotel California?
Over the years, the song has been interpreted in so many different ways. Some say it’s about Satanism; some link it to drug addiction, others believe it depicts hedonism, and still others argue it’s about cannibalism. The mysterious lyrics have managed to intrigue people from all over the world.
When everyone’s busy decoding the song in his own way, why, then, should the medical fraternity stay behind? Here’s how a doctor recently dissected, examined, and explained its meaning:

Welcome to the Hotel California!

http://myblogmytalkmyrules.blogspot.com/2015/11/hotel-california-funny-doctors-song.html
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2016, 08:26:27 pm »

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2016, 08:39:13 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2016, 10:45:43 pm »

Where did you find that picture of my Fred??
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Silver Pines

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2016, 11:21:27 pm »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2016, 06:30:09 am »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: