Author Topic: Clinton Fnd Pres Flips: ‘I Don’t Care Who Asked For What’ … Political Favors ‘Never Happened’ [VIDEO]  (Read 681 times)

rangerrebew

Clinton Fnd Pres Flips: ‘I Don’t Care Who Asked For What’ … Political Favors ‘Never Happened’ [VIDEO]
Photo of Christian Datoc
Christian Datoc
Reporter
10:25 AM 09/15/2016

In a Thursday morning interview on CNN, Clinton Foundation President Donna Shalala argued that improper, pay-for-play behavior “never happened” at the Clinton Foundation because those types of relationships used to be standard operating procedure in business and government.

WATCH:

“Guess what. That never happened. It never happened,” Shalala emphatically told “New Day” host Alisyn Camerota. “I don’t care who asked for what. It never happened. It just did not happen.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/15/clinton-fnd-pres-flips-i-dont-care-who-asked-for-what-political-favors-never-happened-video/#ixzz4KPbavpBn

Offline The_Reader_David

I am reminded of the English judge who offered the defense against charges of corruption that, yes, he did take bribes, but that they never affected his judgement, as he often decided in favor of the litigant who had given the smaller bribe.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.