Author Topic: Huffington Post Complains New Movie “Bridget Jones’s Baby” Doesn’t Promote Abortion as an Option - Life News  (Read 1432 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Egad, what cold hearts.

Huffington Post Complains New Movie “Bridget Jones’s Baby” Doesn’t Promote Abortion as an Option

Huffington Post film reviewer Laura Goldman generally liked the new romantic comedy “Bridget Jone’s Baby,” but she had one problem: It doesn’t promote abortion.

Goldman’s movie review read more like an advocacy piece for abortion. She argued that the comedy, the third in the Bridget Jones series, should have mentioned abortion because the pregnant 40-something main character would have considered it in real life.

She wrote:

“Bridget Jones’s Baby,” deftly written, generates a belly laugh a minute. The one flaw of the movie is that it overdoses on cuteness instead of taking the braver path of discussing birth control and abortion on screen. Yes, the plot of the movie required that Bridget get pregnant, yet she could have discussed or planned more responsible contraception than 10-year-old vegan condoms found in the bottom of her bag. Or in a novel twist, the horny males could have tried and failed to take responsibility for preventing pregnancy. It certainly would have been in character for the uptight Mr. Darcy.

Read More At: http://www.lifenews.com/2016/09/15/huffington-post-complains-new-movie-bridget-joness-baby-doesnt-promote-abortion-as-an-option/

I'd hope this Laura Goldman could have a change of heart and talk about it with her Rabbi.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 09:59:24 pm by TomSea »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Egad, what cold hearts.

I'd hope this Laura Goldman could have a change of heart and talk about it with her Rabbi.

That wouldn't do any good. She is heartless.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley