Author Topic: Sarah Silverman: Anyone bringing up Hillary Clinton’s health is ‘a f--king a--hole’ - Sept. 8th, NY Daily News  (Read 2056 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Sarah Silverman: Anyone bringing up Hillary Clinton’s health is ‘a f--king a--hole’

The Hillary Clinton health truthers need to take a chill pill, according to Sarah Silverman.

“Yeah, I think she’s healthy. I think anyone bringing up her health is a f--king a--hole,” the comedian told TMZ over widely discredited rumors of the Democratic nominee’s physical decline. “Believe me, she’s fine.”

When pressed on whether the former Secretary of State had a “clean bill of health,” the onetime Bernie Sanders die-hard replied she had “no idea” and closed a door in the photographer’s face.

Read More At: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/sarah-silverman-bringing-clinton-health-a-hole-article-1.2783317

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Sarah's always been a classy one.

Offline NavyCanDo

Shall we bring up all the negative stories from the Left about McCains health? Good God the furor over his minor melanoma surgery was non stop.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 12:43:50 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
So what, don't believe our lying eyes? What I saw on Sunday was a woman stricken with some sort of neurological condition.

The Pneumonia story just simply does not check out or pass the logic test.

Offline bolobaby

Sarah - you are no longer relevant.

How do these Hollywood nobodies still get press?
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sarah's always been a classy one.
There, I fixed it for you, well for me anyway. :tongue2:

Offline Frank Cannon

Sarah - you are no longer relevant.

How do these Hollywood nobodies still get press?

You got that right. I'll bet most people don't have a clue who this no talent hack is.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Silverman has always been a classy broad.

Who would have ever guessed a NYC Jew with a career in the entertainment field would be a Bubbette! supporter?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

Silverman has always been a classy broad.

Who would have ever guessed a NYC Jew with a career in the entertainment field would be a Bubbette! supporter?

"I hope the Jews did kill Jesus, I'd do it again in a second!"- S. Silverman

Offline kevindavis007

Shall we bring up all the negative stories from the Left about McCains health? Good God the furor over his minor melanoma surgery was non stop.

Even McCain is more healthier than Hillary now.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"I hope the Jews did kill Jesus, I'd do it again in a second!"- S. Silverman

@Frank Cannon Cannon

I know she has a big mouth and no mind at all,but did she actually say that?

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon Cannon

I know she has a big mouth and no mind at all,but did she actually say that?

She certainly did.

Oceander

Sarah Silverman is a  "f--king a--hole".

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
She certainly did.

@Frank Cannon

I know she lives and breathes in the rarefied air of NYC and the entertainment biz,but it's shocking how someone can be THAT far out of touch with public relations given her career is dependent on making the general public like her and buy tickets to support her.

I am GUESSING that what she said MIGHT be ok with less than 5 percent of the public. Yeah,she IS going to get some sympathy work from the leftist industry she works in,but those people are only dedicated leftists as long as it doesn't cost them any money. Once she fails to sell out tickets on a comedy tour for the second time,it's going to be "Sara WHO?"

In other words,her career is over and she has nobody to blame for it but herself. She will be looking for some rich old man who is in need of eye candy to impress people with how "studly" he is in order to keep from being homeless and hungry.

Too bad she has pissed off The Donald. They would have been perfect for each other.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 03:30:20 am by sneakypete »

Offline Frank Cannon

@Frank Cannon

I know she lives and breathes in the rarefied air of NYC and the entertainment biz,but it's shocking how someone can be THAT far out of touch with public relations given her career is dependent on making the general public like her and buy tickets to support her.

You forget that the public that buys her tickets are a bunch of Leftist filth. They think comments like that are hysterical.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You forget that the public that buys her tickets are a bunch of Leftist filth. They think comments like that are hysterical.

I wouldn't say that they think they are hysterical. The people who go to see "comedians" like Sara and Whoopie and Rosie, are not expecting them to be funny. They are going to self-congratulate each other on how elite and progressive they all are.

All the laughter is forced. The mood is tense. And everyone is glad when it is finally over. It is a political thing. Entertainment has little to do with going to see these horrible people.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Frank Cannon

Frank,i realize that. Other wise losers like Sascha Baren Cohen would be working as dog walkers instead of being millionaires.

Still,even Cohen hasn't been stupid enough to say he would like to murder Jesus in public. There just ain't that many people who will support anyone that stupid.

Offline Frank Cannon

I wouldn't say that they think they are hysterical. The people who go to see "comedians" like Sara and Whoopie and Rosie, are not expecting them to be funny. They are going to self-congratulate each other on how elite and progressive they all are.

All the laughter is forced. The mood is tense. And everyone is glad when it is finally over. It is a political thing. Entertainment has little to do with going to see these horrible people.

You got that one on the nose.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

Those people are just people who are desperately trying to be "hip,and on the cutting edge of intellectual expression" because they are nobodies that rely on the words other people write for them in order to be able to pose as intelligent and thoughtful. They remind me of 13 year old white boys from the burbs that like to dress and talk like  gangsta rappers so they can try to pass themselves off as "cool" and "tough".

That is a "world" with a VERY small and VERY shallow population. When they leave for the next "new and hip thing",they are going to leave Sara sitting by the phone and praying it will ring.

Couldn't happen to a more deserving person.

Offline Frank Cannon

That is a "world" with a VERY small and VERY shallow population. When they leave for the next "new and hip thing",they are going to leave Sara sitting by the phone and praying it will ring.

Last I heard, that already happened. She is box office poison and shows she tries last about a season. I still bang her though. I bang her head off the curb.